With genio and eyelid surgery to get hunter eyes i'd go up 2 psl prob

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
I have a little bit of upper eyelid exposure/okay fat grafts and a recessed chin that gives me slight jowls. If i got hunter eyes with fat grafts and eye surgery, fixed my chin with genio to get away jowls, I think I would go up at least 2psl. Current psl is prob 4 ish currently bloatmaxxing and getting uglier every day. I kinda gave up lookmaxxing by realizing my peak potential is prob around psl 5 gym maxxed with a nice haircut. I have came to the conclusion that unless I can looksmax to high tier chadlite/chad. It's not worth it. Also I know my philtrum is shot, but it's not the main issue. Clearly chin recession is, then eyes, then philtrum.

Currently taking vitamin k to chin maxx. Hopefully i can not be recessed in two years. But not too hopeful

If anyone knows any other good vitamins to take to promote chin growth lemme know

P.S. Anyone who thinks surgery is cope is retarded. I would clearly benefit greatly from these surgeries.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 43
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 48
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I have a little bit of upper eyelid exposure/okay fat grafts and a recessed chin that gives me slight jowls. If i got hunter eyes with fat grafts and eye surgery, fixed my chin with genio to get away jowls, I think I would go up at least 2psl. Current psl is prob 4 ish currently bloatmaxxing and getting uglier every day. I kinda gave up lookmaxxing by realizing my peak potential is prob around psl 5 gym maxxed with a nice haircut. I have came to the conclusion that unless I can looksmax to high tier chadlite/chad. It's not worth it

Currently taking vitamin k to chin maxx. Hopefully i can not be recessed in two years. But not too hopeful

If anyone knows any other good vitamins to take to promote chin growth lemme know

P.S. Anyone who thinks surgery is cope is retarded. I would clearly benefit greatly from these surgeries.
You need a full jaw implant not a genio.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
You need a full jaw implant not a genio.
u really think? With genio. I think it would take away loose skin at sides of my face boosting my psl 1 point. My upper jaw isn't narrow like some peoples, so i think it may look decent. Not looking for a huge jaw, just no recession no jowls

I know my gonial angle is shot and lower jaw is narrow