(With Pics) bodyfat % face fat and my jaw on one side is bigger how come?

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Hey there new guy here so my right jaw or muscle seem bigger compared to left side, what do you guys think? I hope you can tell which one i mean the one i look to the right side is the masculine one i also will visit the dentist soon to tell her about it. How do i get it corrected? The inbalance? Also my jaw is too wide and looks too masculine what do you guys think about that? Am i over reacting or is it true? People often look at me scared and i think it is because of these masculine features i got. Is there a way of slimming it down? My bodyfat% is at around 30 to 35% will that make a difference or will i always have this over masculine jaw? Also my cheecks look chubby or not? And Theres no definition in my face as i said my first posts i hope someone can help me btw in my 20s but people think im like 30-40 cause i look old in a bad way!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    584.3 KB · Views: 39
  • image.png
    image.png
    550.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
Just go to 12%

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
i think you are fat as fuck bro

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
MEW BRO

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ObamasLastName and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
lol true bro actually im skinny fat not like huge and what you think about my jaw does it look too masculine? I like the side which is not masculine more

404 jaw not found

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
you just have an extremely low hyoid bone. nothing much can be done about that except bimax with CCW rotation to camouflage it unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Giga fat

• +1
Just go to 12%
I just realized i did see your post earlier with the weightloss it actually inspired me to look into this kind of topics thanks for that men and great transformation

• +1
Reactions: Lars
you just have and extremely low hyoid bone. nothing much can be done about that except bimax with CCW rotation to camouflage it unfortunately
You can raise it tho?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
You can raise it tho?

no surgery for that and mewing is cope since the moment you start speaking or eating it'll go back to its normal position

• +1
reddicuck retard.
go back to reddit u fuck
I never been there im not here to discuss i just want to see what people think about these pics

lose weight fatty

• +1
you just have an extremely low hyoid bone. nothing much can be done about that except bimax with CCW rotation to camouflage it unfortunately
Hm okay is this is a typical common thing for people or is it rare? will that alone be the reason i wont "ascend"? Or is it just a small thing?

no surgery for that and mewing is cope since the moment you start speaking or eating it'll go back to its normal position
what about that jaw-opening excercise? seems kinda legit according to some study

• +1
  • +1
I just realized i did see your post earlier with the weightloss it actually inspired me to look into this kind of topics thanks for that men and great transformation
Thankyou bro! Goodluck!!

• +1
Hm okay is this is a typical common thing for people or is it rare? will that alone be the reason i wont "ascend"? Or is it just a small thing?

to be this low in your case is honestly over tier since your jaw is pretty much almost invisible even with filler and implants it will still look like shit.

what about that jaw-opening excercise? seems kinda legit according to some study

theoretically it can be raised by muscle exercises since the bone itself is hanging on a muscle but no proof yet except for that study on old patients

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and EasternRightWinger15
to be this low in your case is honestly over tier since your jaw is pretty much almost invisible even with filler and implants it will still look like shit.

theoretically it can be raised by muscle exercises since the bone itself is hanging on a muscle but no proof yet except for that study on old patients
well we'll see, I also have low hyoid and I'm doing the excercise, so hopefully there would be some results after a few months

• +1
Do you not think my bodyfat is high? I think thats why my jaw isnt visible but the hyoid bone will still stay low despite losing bodyfat right? And i looked into bimax it says double jaw surgery is it right? Thanks

I do need to say when i dropped my bodyfat % my jaw was much more visible and i only dropped 10kg i did gain it all back im definetly high bodyfat i think i have a jaw

404 jaw not found
Its because of my bodyfat right? because the right side is much more masculine and even that is hardly visible so its all fat ? Or did you mean jaw bone not found?

Its because of my bodyfat right? because the right side is much more masculine and even that is hardly visible so its all fat ? Or did you mean jaw bone not found?
yes i see you have a possible good chin, just get the fuck in shape bro it's impossible to know how you really look because youre fat. good lucky

• +1
yes i see you have a possible good chin, just get the fuck in shape bro it's impossible to know how you really look because youre fat. good lucky
True bro thanks! Good thing i asked here for opinions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3681
fatass

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Marsiere214
i had the same thing. one side of my jaw was slightly more developed because i used to clench my teeth a lot. Get to lower bodyfat and it will become much less noticeable

• +1
Looks like recessed chin and low hyoid bone.

i had the same thing. one side of my jaw was slightly more developed because i used to clench my teeth a lot. Get to lower bodyfat and it will become much less noticeable
Ok and did u get rid of the imbalance? Or is it still there? U prefer the bigger or smaller jaw side?

Looks like recessed chin and low hyoid bone.
Ok and the jaw? Is it ok? Someone else said i possibly have a good chin my bf% is high though is that why my chin looks small

• +1
different angles and fix your overbite

• +1
  • +1
Nice bro did she tell you what shes gonna do?

this
but your might recommend something else based on your case, just go to your orthodontist and he will say everything
in case he recommends an extractions deny that since it will ruin your face

• +1

this
but your might recommend something else based on your case, just go to your orthodontist and he will say everything
in case he recommends an extractions deny that since it will ruin your face

So i just came she prescribed me ibuprofen and amoxillin 1000mg and said it may be from enlarger lymph what you think? I also got fillers or something and my teeth cleansed and my teeth are perfect position she said