Woman are not attracted to calm quiet guys character is not cope

whitebadboy

whitebadboy

Banned
Another blackpill for me today i was mogged all night by my fat average friend who talks allot and its funny i was being calm and quiet after telling my good jokes while he flirted all the girls even the one engaged and they all were after him talking to him and flirting and making eye contact.
If you are quiet and not make talks and jokes all the time its over with woman they hate calm quiet guys
Character is definetly not a cope guys if you are not funny and talkative high energy its over you will lose all woman to these types of guys even if you mog them hard by looks
To make a example hes like the guy that talks all the time and allways feels like his allways in the attention of all the girls as he is the only one talking mostly like a Boss with employers.
Make no mistake if i had his same personality and skill i would get them away from him easy as im better looking point is that without it its all useless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, shaugstir, UsernameRequired and 10 others
It depends on the woman tbh
But yea beeing outgoing is very important

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl, EthnicelAscension, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
in other news water is also wet

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3593
It depends on the woman tbh
But yea beeing outgoing is very important
its not about being outgoing its about having stuff to talk and personality being funny......cant fix how you are inside if calm and reserved

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BeestungLipsTheory and RAITEIII
its not about being outgoing its about having stuff to talk and personality being funny......cant fix how you are inside if calm and reserved
You mean dont be boring.. true.
Its true for women too. Cant stand boring humans in general
Jfl im boring too, saturday night and im browsing this forum fml

Listen up.

If you are below 5 PSL, then it is better to act reserved and silent towards women, if you don't want to get embarrassed and cringed upon.

This is why I never talk to femoids unless it is extremely necessary and only focused about a formal issue.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Dogs, janglebawl and 20 others
Yo OP I just took a shower and it turns out that water is wet

wtf man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Introvertednarc, mikeock, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
Nah im more of the silent type tbh, i mean I talk, but fuck bitches keep yapping for no reason, they cant appreciate the value of silence

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, 5'8manlet, janglebawl and 5 others
Listen up.

If you are below 5 PSL, then it is better to act reserved and silent towards women, if you don't want to get embarrassed and cringed upon.

This is why I never talk to femoids unless it is extremely necessary and only focused about a formal issue.
hes a 4 and gets all woman wet b talking them while others stay quiet
i cracked some good jokes but then finished all i had to tell and been quiet all night OVER for me

Listen up.

Be ugly AND boring theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UsernameRequired, Deleted member 4675, GordonFreeman and 6 others
even if you are goodlooking its over if you dont talk and talk and talk to hoes
They gonna talk with the talkative guy and ignore you

You can only be funny if you have a higher fwhr than 1.8 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, MoostWestThuisBest, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
bullshit stop coping it must have happen to you too
also is not about being funny is talking all the time and high energy so they ignore all the other guys as they dont talk

I can attest to this tbh. As much as people on this site want to deny it, personality does matter.

Women want the whole package

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, GordonFreeman, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
If you're ugly, no amount of talking will ever get you laid, so it's better to just shut up and cope with it.

Or ...... you can get accused of sexual harassment if that's one of your options.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, subhuman incel and hebbewem
If you're ugly, no amount of talking will ever get you laid, so it's better to just shut up and cope with it.

Or ...... you can get accused of sexual harassment if that's one of your options.
No guy hes ugly and gets all woman attentions on him

I am so boring that I’m going to the club myself tonight even though I could go with my friends to another club just because it’ll hopefully force me to be low inhib.

I can attest to this tbh. As much as people on this site want to deny it, personality does matter.

they think personality means being nice or confident ecc but is all about talking and talking hoes

I’m actually a quite loud Jew in real life but if you have a boomer face with PFS at 16 it’s not going to do shit for you,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and hebbewem
I am so boring that I’m going to the club myself tonight even though I could go with my friends to another club just because it’ll hopefully force me to be low inhib.
Ever tried cocaine?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
But did he get laid with any of them?

Also, how attractive were the women?
normie woman even engaged he also got a big dick its said

How dare you call yourself “whitebadboy” you are a try-hard low testosterone teenager that is a product of 21st century castratization of men. You are NOTHING. You are FEMALE.

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
Its like theyr boyfriend is here but they flirt with him instead as he talks and talks
How dare you call yourself “whitebadboy” you are a try-hard low testosterone teenager that is a product of 21st century media. You are NOTHING. You are FEMALE.
dude im a beast im just not talkative and stop having things to say after soome jokes

Yes. The reason why they might claim it doesn't is under the premise of Ons slayage. But once past that stage if ur personality sucks it's over for you.

Mine doesn't suck but I'm mentally ill so it's counterbalanced to negative levels. Been told I barely talk multiple times by same foid lol.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
It only matter if they would fuck him or not

They were probably just being polite due to size mog

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I have not. Should I? I am a drug noob. I come from a Muslim family. Is drugmaxxing the only way bro? I want to be low inhib naturally
No man i was kidding.

Yes. The reason why they might claim it doesn't is under the premise of Ons slayage. But once past that stage if ur personality sucks it's over for you.

Mine doesn't suck but I'm very mentally ill so it's counterbalanced to negative levels. Been told I barely talk multiple times by same foid lol.
over if thet say that they will go and talk other guys

It only matter if they would fuck him or not

They were probably just being polite due to size mog
Never i seen it how they flirt while they ignore others betetr looking who talk less and i know him how he fucks them
Is he white?
yes
Hes like the guy that talks all the time and allways feels like his allways in the attention of all the girls as he is the only one talking mostly like the BOSS

I have not. Should I? I am a drug noob. I come from a Muslim family. Is drugmaxxing the only way bro? I want to be low inhib naturally
Legit try coke. Exposure therapy and all that. Your inhibition will be non existent

• +1
yes
Hes like the guy that talks all the time and allways feels like his allways in the attention of all the girls as he is the only one talking mostly like the BOSS
That explains it all.

Just don't be ethnic, JBW.

dude im a beast im just not talkative and stop having things to say after soome jokes
FCCB62EE B066 482F 827B 4C6469D2F31F

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Depends on the pheno, if you look friendly and high trust like MBJ then it’s best to be out going but if you look dark triad and low trust like X then it’s best to remain “mysterious”. All about pheno

Attachments

• 4B81004F-8116-4443-B6B0-7514FC1F74E6.jpeg
    4B81004F-8116-4443-B6B0-7514FC1F74E6.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 45E8A24F-5F57-477E-9646-14CD79E78746.jpeg
    45E8A24F-5F57-477E-9646-14CD79E78746.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 29
  • DC678412-B925-4235-82D2-CA7C290E8C45.jpeg
    DC678412-B925-4235-82D2-CA7C290E8C45.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 25
  • +1
Nahhh, chad can have the conversation skills of a brick women will still talk to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Nosecel, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Depends on the pheno, if you look friendly and high trust like MBJ then it’s best to be out going but if you look dark triad and low trust like X then it’s best to remain “mysterious”. All about pheno
Its bullshit girls allways go to the talkative guy and he scores while they ignore you
Nahhh, chad can have the conversation skills of a brick women will still talk to him
over
Chads talk allot in social circles notice it,and they are the boss with all the girls attentions

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Its bullshit girls allways go to the talkative guy and he scores while they ignore you

over

Chads talk allot and are the boss with all the girls attentions
You must not be very experienced with women; most women don’t want a talking radio because they generally are talking radios. Always speak less and only talk when spoken to. This one interaction you saw doesn’t dictate all women, not even the minority. They ignored your ass because you didn’t meet their physical attraction level or have 0 value (status) in their eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel, PubertyMaxxer, hebbewem and 1 other person
Yes but once she realises you're boring af she will move on. Unless she's only looking for ons then she won't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and .👽.
Quiet and good looking? Calm and collected, cool and mysterious
Quiet and subhuman? Creepy stalker
Talkative and good looking? Funny, good personality, interesting, charismatic
Talkative and subhuman? Annoying, over the top, cringy, and sometimes harasser

Are we seriously still discussing attractive personality traits?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, DidntRead, hebbewem and 3 others