Woman in UK tinder are ugly

But guys like everything they are thirsty especially if you have this bathtub pic included they cant resist
Bathub maxing is true ancension

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
London

Zesto Tindermaxxing guide for elo
Yes it's my hometown, also known as incel capital of the world.

Nice place to visit though.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
It depends really, in London there are loads of foreign girls who are fine af. The problem is that hypergamy is rapid over here and you really have to look for good looking women

Amy is sexy shieeet...

Yes, the UK is hell on Earth. Think of the combination of ugly + difficult. Worst of both worlds really.

Outside Tinder, the general population sucks too, and I don't just mean in terms of getting pussy. Cancerous fucking country, hope the whole island sinks into the sea.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and androidcel
Yes, the UK is hell on Earth. Think of the combination of ugly + difficult. Worst of both worlds really.

Outside Tinder, the general population sucks too, and I don't just mean in terms of getting pussy. Cancerous fucking country, hope the whole island sinks into the sea.
Are you at UK currently, Did you go to Russia already like you said little time ago?

Are you at UK currently, Did you go to Russia already like you said little time ago?

I got the visa in the post today actually, so will be flying to Russia this week.

If I get sent my own way, I will of course be going back to SEA. Will give it a few weeks tho.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I got the visa in the post today actually, so will be flying to Russia this week.

If I get sent my own way, I will of course be going back to SEA. Will give it a few weeks tho.
Nice, i go to Russia 1-2 times a year because i have relatives there. What city are you going to?

Yeh imo its just so disconected due to population. Example in Slovenia people are much nicer and helpfull aswell

the fact you make such a thread shows how bad your mentality is towards your virginity and women tbh

its not like if any of those "ugly" girls wanted to have sex or date you or just gave you sexual validation on any form or level, you wouldnt go into little puppy mode on a leash

• +1
Reactions: Phad and androidcel