Women are also subject to the 80/20 rule because they only want chad

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
When you account for the fact that women are only competing with each other for Chad's attention and the best looking males in general, the 80/20 rule actually also applies to them.

Yes in THEORY they have unlimited choice, but in reality they are only sexually attracted to the top 5-15% of men. That means if you are an incel tier woman (bottom 20-30%) then you actually still suffer a shitty dating life just like male incels do. What you all fail to forget is that while women can "get laid" easily, that doesn't really mean fucking anything if they think most men are ugly.

Just let me put it like this:

Imagine you are male, and this is how the sexual attractiveness of women was distributed:

Top 1-5%: 7+/10
Next 5% under that: 6/10
next 20% under that: 5/10
Next 20% under that: 4/10
Bottom 50%: 3/10

Basically you would be able to "get laid easily" but it wouldn't even matter because you would find literally 70+% of women repulsive, and only like 5-10% actually good looking. That means you are competing against lots of other women for the attention of the handful of guys that you don't think are ugly. Aka the 80/20 rule.

Just face it. Women are arguably as fucked as we are when you account for this. Yes women fuck more often as a whole, but just LOL if you think UGLY women have actually good sex lives. They can get a boyfriend, but they will despise him and resent themselves for not getting one that they are actually attracted to.

The life of an ugly woman is frankly, not that big of a step up compared to your own. Saying they have it easy because they can" always get laid" would be literally no different than saying we have it easy because we can always just "go fuck a 1/10 sub-human". It doesn't work like this. Chad will not (typically) fuck the uglies. Let alone date them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, Chadeep, Lihito and 30 others
these days though if an ugly girl stays skinny doesn't that in and of itself boost her up high, to where she can at least fuck chadlites and high tier normies easily?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Chadeep, CANI and 18 others
They can get guys they're attracted to keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, JL~, Deleted member 12611 and 16 others
When you account for the fact that women are only competing with each other for Chad's attention and the best looking males in general, the 80/20 rule actually also applies to them.

Yes in THEORY they have unlimited choice, but in reality they are only sexually attracted to the top 5-15% of men. That means if you are an incel tier woman (bottom 20-30%) then you actually still suffer a shitty dating life just like male incels do. What you all fail to forget is that while women can "get laid" easily, that doesn't really mean fucking anything if they think most men are ugly.

Imagine you are male, and this is how the sexual attractiveness of women was distributed:

Basically you would be able to "get laid easily" but it wouldn't even matter because you would find literally 70+% of women repulsive, and only like 5-10% actually good looking. That means you are competing against lots of other women for the attention of the handful of guys that you don't think are ugly. Aka the 80/20 rule.

Just face it. Women are arguably as fucked as we are when you account for this. Yes women fuck more often as a whole, but just LOL if you think UGLY women have actually good sex lives. They can get a boyfriend, but they will despise him and resent themselves for not getting one that they are actually attracted to.

The life of an ugly woman is frankly, not that big of a step up compared to your own. Saying they have it easy because they can" always get laid" would be literally no different than saying we have it easy because we can always just "go fuck a 1/10 sub-human". It doesn't work like this. Chad will not (typically) fuck the uglies. Let alone date them.
massive fucking cope if a girl is skinny and fakeupmaxxed they can get chadelite up evem if ugly af

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, CANI, IndianJock and 8 others
They can get guys they're attracted to keep coping
No, they cannot. Maybe if they are 5+/10 they can get laid at least once with chad, but that's it. Chad will not date them. Furthermore, the idea that ANY woman can get laid with chad is also a myth. Chad has almost endless choice. He has no reason to stick his dick into sub-5 women. He will reject them. If you are a low-tier woman, you may not even be able to get laid with good looking men. I've seen fat/unattractive women be turned down for sex by men in real life at nightclubs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, No Bones Dax, Vvvvxxxx and 7 others
gettyimages-613953004-e1528620492688.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart, Chadeep, Deleted member 12146 and 9 others
Girls just need to be skinny, having fakeup and they can find a man

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 9787 and 3 others
No, they cannot. Maybe if they are 5+/10 they can get laid at least once with chad, but that's it. Chad will not date them. Furthermore, the idea that ANY woman can get laid with chad is also a myth. Chad has almost endless choice. He has no reason to stick his dick into sub-5 women. He will reject them. If you are a low-tier woman, you may not even be able to get laid with good looking men. I've seen fat/unattractive women be turned down for sex by men in real life at nightclubs.
Put makeup on and/or be skinny (this isn't necessary cause BBW fetish exists) for women

They can fuck chadlites

They can easily date high tier normies at the very worst I've seen it so often, they're attracted to them cause of status (better looks) and their actual looks

KEEP COPING

Females only cry cause they're jealous stacy's can get gigachads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12611, CANI and 6 others
And this is suppose to prove what? She has above average looks, and she probably isn't at the height of her youth.
massive fucking cope if a girl is skinny and fakeupmaxxed they can get chadelite up evem if ugly af

Average women can get laid with chad at least once. This doesn't mean he will date them. It's also mathematically impossible for most women to date chad or even chad-lites, since there aren't enough of them.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 4019
Yeah women's life maybe bad but still mogs man's life into oblivion. Even an ugly fat woman lifemogs an average looking guy. An average girl is considered a god and will be approached by thirsty men everywhere. She has infinitely high value in society even though all she do is complain and makeup. While an average man has to work hard and be confirmative to society. Just a small deviation from that not only he'll be considered valueless, he'll be attacked as a terrorist/ rebel/ incel.

Just a small example - Incels Reddit page was banned and incels are hunted down by dogs in the mainstream while femcels have lot's of pages in Reddit and no one bats an eye

Re edit : " B b but women are slutshamed while men are incel shamed " stop this cuck argument. It's always women who call other women whores. It's not necessarily used by men

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zradrad, Vvvvxxxx, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 7 others
2021 is a different hypergamy is exploding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4019

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4019 and Deleted member 275
One of my housemates was an obese, ugly woman with a shit-tier personality. Always very grumpy, depressed, negative. She still got laid whenever she wanted and had many different boyfriends.

Although her relationships were shit quality and she had constant mental breakdowns. The guys she was banging and being in relationships with were normie-tier soy men, unimpressive. But they were better looking than her.
She tried to escalate with me once but I rejected her. Anyways she moved out a few months ago and now lives together with her normie boyfriend.

At the same time:
One of my other housemates is a fat ugly manlet with a decent personality. He is fun to hangout with and chilled. Usually positive and happy.

He is a 26 year old kissless virgin.

///

I rest my fucking case.

The life of an ugly girl is still much better than that of an ugly guy, probably better than an average guy even still. I always caged when I saw these soy normie boyfriends she had. Like how the fuck can't you do better than her?

Proves that these soy normie boyfriends had absolutely 0 options and settled for her whale ugly ass. JFL honestly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 2632, Chadeep and 12 others
One of my housemates was an obese, ugly woman with a shit-tier personality. Always very grumpy, depressed, negative. She still got laid whenever she wanted and had many different boyfriends.

Although her relationships were shit quality and she had constant mental breakdowns. The guys she was banging and being in relationships with were normie-tier soy men, unimpressive. But they were better looking than her.
She tried to escalate with me once but I rejected her. Anyways she moved out a few months ago and now lives together with her normie boyfriend.
You just undermined your own argument. There is no such thing as a 'normie' to a woman. Normies are literally just ugly men to them. She probably fucked them out of desperation, sort of like how an extremely thirsty beta would fuck an obese 2/10 just to relief some of the pain he's getting from his blueballs. But she probably didn't enjoy it very much.

If anything you just proved my point. Ugly women cannot get good looking men, in many cases not even for one-night stands.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Zradrad, IndianJock and 3 others
You just undermined your own argument. There is no such thing as a 'normie' to a woman. Normies are literally just ugly men to them. She probably fucked them out of desperation, sort of like how an extremely thirsty beta would fuck an obese 2/10 just to relief some of the pain he's getting from his blueballs. But she probably didn't enjoy it very much.

If anything you just proved my point. Ugly women cannot get good looking men, in many cases not even for one-night stands.
If skinnyfat normies are ugly men in the eyes of ugly women.

Then what are actually ugly men, truecels, in the eyes of ugly women?

You are proving my point in that truecels are literally seen as disgusting abominations in the eyes of women. If women were in power, truecels would be publicly hanged or gassed. That's how much women are disgusted by them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Zradrad, Deleted member 4019 and 1 other person
Women want quality > quantity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4019 and 1 other person
If skinnyfat normies are ugly men in the eyes of ugly women.

Then what are actually ugly men, truecels, in the eyes of ugly women?

You are proving my point in that truecels are literally seen as disgusting abominations in the eyes of women. If women were in power, truecels would be publicly hanged or gassed. That's how much women are disgusted by them.
You don't get it.

Women do not grade men on a curve like men rate women. For them, you are either "good enough or not". You keep making the mistake of thinking women rate attractiveness the same way men do. They don't. Words like "normie" "incel" "chad" etc don't mean anything to them. There are only chads and non-chads.

An argument could be made that fucking a "normie" will not make them puke their guts out like they would if they were dating a bottom of the barrel incel, but that doesn't mean they get much enjoyment out of it.

Also understand that unlike men, where cumming every now and then is a NEED, women can get by without cumming for long times if they want to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, chadison, diggbicc and 1 other person
You don't get it.

Women do not grade men on a curve like men rate women. For them, you are either "good enough or not". You keep making the mistake of thinking women rate attractiveness the same way men do. They don't. Words like "normie" "incel" "chad" etc don't mean anything to them. There are only chads and non-chads.

An argument could be made that fucking a "normie" will not make them puke their guts out like they would if they were dating a bottom of the barrel incel, but that doesn't mean they get much enjoyment out of it.

Also understand that unlike men, where cumming every now and then is a NEED, women can get by without cumming for long times if they want to.
women are not aliens lmao, their brains arent much different from ours. Ofcourse they can judge relative attractiveness.

Anyways women can have sex with guys above their own lookslevel very easily. Idk why you would ever feel sorry for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, IndianJock and Deleted member 4019
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4019 and Deleted member 2597
like way different tbh
They also supposedly have smaller ones as well, because a proportionally larger chunk is just useless gray matter.

Jfl at the idea of women being more socially intelligent tbh. Men stop thinking at the sight of them and then gain post-orgasmic clarity afterward where they become 1000x smarter than any woman ever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Vvvvxxxx, Blackgymmax and 2 others
All women want chad, but after getting fucked by chad-chadlite and not getting monogamy by him they settle for the best betabux normie-htn for security, ultimatley they get bored and anoyed by the betabux normie and just stay with him for free stuff/free attention while giving them sex once per month if they beg.

Women are tutorial mode till 30-35, after that they are most likely unatractive,fat with insane standards. Expecting chadlite-chad with high career to marry and promise monogamy to them. But Chadlite-chad with a good career will not bang this trash, he will bang 18-27 y old fit girls and play the field not settling down because why would he.

I would never be a girl, if you are a average guy you can looksmax, smv max and fuck a decent amount of decent looking girls. If that won't work just move to Thailand/Philipiness and drown in hot young pussy.
What you gonna do if you a average girl ? You can looksmax and gymmax but in the end till you 35 you gonna be trash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Zradrad and Vvvvxxxx
80/20 doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
these days though if an ugly girl stays skinny doesn't that in and of itself boost her up high, to where she can at least fuck chadlites and high tier normies easily?
Yes in fact it’s even worse. Landhwhales can get high tier normies and chadlited to pump and dump easily and chad even messages whales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, CANI, Blackgymmax and 2 others
9B99916C AD2D 41D3 961D 48F67E8DE72C

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
All the guys here can keep wallowing in sorrow, I think this is a great observation and I agree with this post completely. It is also what I have observed at my university. Any woman noticeably below average, the bottom 25% per se. However, as @personalityinkwell mentioned, staying lean is half the equation for a woman's SMV. As long as she is lean, a 4/10 face woman mogs a fat woman that's up to 1.5 points above her facially. Literally, if a girl is in the 5'2-5'6 range, blonde/light brunette, and skinny, I'm probably going to want to fuck her unless her face was run over by an 18 wheeler. It's that easy for average women. Meanwhile, as a high tier normie (all factors, not just face), I struggle to have ANY success. I have given up completely on women at this point (why should I try? Most wouldn't want to fuck me out of genuine desire, so it's not worth), and just ignore them for the most part as they're mostly useless to having a successful life (having women friends is absolutely a joke as they do nothing productive). I had a chubby 5'1 mexican girl interested in me, trying to escalate. I wasn't interested and she actually started bitching at me that "it's not possible I wouldn't want to fuck her" (I HATE fat girls), and she told me about her 12 laycount, starting in 8th grade. BRUTAL blackpill for me tbh. And then her attractive friend not interested in guys because she's "waiting for the right man" (chad).

So overall, yes this phenomenon is true, but only to a certain extent. A skinny avg/above avg woman has as much value as a chad in the sexual economy. It's very scary honestly, and something needs to change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

Youre a dumb ass. Chads and chadlites do fuck ugly and fat women. Only an idiot whos never seen a woman's online inbox would make a post like this. They also have the option to share these men if they please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
Only real downside is that these women have limited time w chad because hes just juggling women

• +1

At the same time:
One of my other housemates is a fat ugly manlet with a decent personality. He is fun to hangout with and chilled. Usually positive and happy.

He is a 26 year old kissless virgin.

///

I rest my fucking case.

The life of an ugly girl is still much better than that of an ugly guy, probably better than an average guy even still. I always caged when I saw these soy normie boyfriends she had. Like how the fuck can't you do better than her?

Proves that these soy normie boyfriends had absolutely 0 options and settled for her whale ugly ass. JFL honestly.
Thats exactly why i don't care about the womans dating problems. All of them would be solved by going for someone in her league. The second any woman tells me she has xyz dating problems i tell her its bc shes ugly and IT IS

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 275
And this is suppose to prove what? She has above average looks, and she probably isn't at the height of her youth.

Average women can get laid with chad at least once. This doesn't mean he will date them. It's also mathematically impossible for most women to date chad or even chad-lites, since there aren't enough of them.
its not mathemtically impossible for women to date them. What happens is that youll hear "hes cheating" "he has baby mamas" "he texts so slow" "emotionally unavailable", they're sharing them. Even women who are low tier who secure chad are sharing him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 10536
You don't get it.

Yeah too many people here refuse to accept that men and women are playing different games. What the dick wants is different from what the pussy wants. Dick is more easily satisfied hence why men have more satisfactory options. This is why incels crying for Chads to stick to their “league” is funny to me. Men have no problem fucking a large variety of women of different PSLs. Pussy wants A1 dick to be satisfied, no exceptions (whether she’s Stacy, Becky or uggo). Imagine if your dick could only get hard to PSL 6+ tier women. That’s what the average woman is dealing with sexually. Hence, they remain perpetually unsatisfied.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

true, women only want chad. and theres beautiful women they have to compete with for chad.

Imagine if your dick could only get hard to PSL 6+ tier women.
This is already the case for lots of men because of porn. Tbh most women are unattractive even without being fat. The thought of some 4/10 giving me a blowjob does nothing to excite me at all. Or even a 5/10. 6/10 is the bare minimum to get aroused by a woman.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Stevensmithgerard and Vvvvxxxx
This is already the case for lots of men because of porn. Tbh most women are unattractive even without being fat. The thought of some 4/10 giving me a blowjob does nothing to excite me at all. Or even a 5/10. 6/10 is the bare minimum to get aroused by a woman.
Doesn't check out irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Vvvvxxxx
For the gen pop of males, including those who pay for average girl’s onlyfans, it’s safe to say men can be sexually satisfied by a larger range of looks in women than men.

• +1
All the guys here can keep wallowing in sorrow, I think this is a great observation and I agree with this post completely. It is also what I have observed at my university. Any woman noticeably below average, the bottom 25% per se. However, as @personalityinkwell mentioned, staying lean is half the equation for a woman's SMV. As long as she is lean, a 4/10 face woman mogs a fat woman that's up to 1.5 points above her facially. Literally, if a girl is in the 5'2-5'6 range, blonde/light brunette, and skinny, I'm probably going to want to fuck her unless her face was run over by an 18 wheeler. It's that easy for average women. Meanwhile, as a high tier normie (all factors, not just face), I struggle to have ANY success. I have given up completely on women at this point (why should I try? Most wouldn't want to fuck me out of genuine desire, so it's not worth), and just ignore them for the most part as they're mostly useless to having a successful life (having women friends is absolutely a joke as they do nothing productive). I had a chubby 5'1 mexican girl interested in me, trying to escalate. I wasn't interested and she actually started bitching at me that "it's not possible I wouldn't want to fuck her" (I HATE fat girls), and she told me about her 12 laycount, starting in 8th grade. BRUTAL blackpill for me tbh. And then her attractive friend not interested in guys because she's "waiting for the right man" (chad).

So overall, yes this phenomenon is true, but only to a certain extent. A skinny avg/above avg woman has as much value as a chad in the sexual economy. It's very scary honestly, and something needs to change.

Legit have met bitches that look like pic attached and they have 40+ body counts (granted half of them were women, and at least 15-17 of the men were repulsive, but she scored at least 1 - 3 Chads), but creatures like this get 40+ body counts.

If she was Skinny she could have easily doubled her count into 80+ even 100+ territory. As I've said, Fakeupmaxx is extremely powerful, this woman IMO with a caked up face and I was buzzed, I would likely fuck. Obviously though, as is, she's fucking hideous and absolutely would not LTR. Waking up to a fucking thumb with eyes and hair everyday, and then having them shove their feminist bullshit down your throat, no thanks :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
only to get pumped and dumper tho

Legit have met bitches that look like pic attached and they have 40+ body counts (granted half of them were women, and at least 15-17 of the men were repulsive, but she scored at least 1 - 3 Chads), but creatures like this get 40+ body counts.

View attachment 952724

If she was Skinny she could have easily doubled her count into 80+ even 100+ territory. As I've said, Fakeupmaxx is extremely powerful, this woman IMO with a caked up face and I was buzzed, I would likely fuck. Obviously though, as is, she's fucking hideous and absolutely would not LTR. Waking up to a fucking thumb with eyes and hair everyday, and then having them shove their feminist bullshit down your throat, no thanks :lul:

Yes, u can get laid with fakeupmaxxing, but u understand sex for men isn't the same for sex with women? Fakeupmaxxed women only get pumped and dumped.

Although men commit more suicide, women are more chronically depressed and just don't have the guts to act on it

women are designed to be forced to marry men they dont find attractive, the opposite is not true of men
we are not the same, women are much happier dating down than men are so long as they live in a patriarchal society and are beneath the man in terms of status and wealth and are dependent on him socioeconomically
that dependence and status difference will, in women, transmute into genuine attraction. the same process does not occur in men towards unattractive women with higher status/etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
women are designed to be forced to marry men they dont find attractive, the opposite is not true of men
we are not the same, women are much happier dating down than men are so long as they live in a patriarchal society and are beneath the man in terms of status and wealth and are dependent on him socioeconomically
that dependence and status difference will, in women, transmute into genuine attraction. the same process does not occur in men towards unattractive women with higher status/etc.
Woman also use things like sexual favours as bribes, even for ppl they dont find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
They also supposedly have smaller ones as well, because a proportionally larger chunk is just useless gray matter.

Jfl at the idea of women being more socially intelligent tbh. Men stop thinking at the sight of them and then gain post-orgasmic clarity afterward where they become 1000x smarter than any woman ever.
Social intelligence = paranoia and excessive conformation to social norms because of higher neuroticism