"Women are attracted to strong immune systems" how much truth in it?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Normie articles and some actual studies say that basically attractive face = strong immune system.

How do you even tell if your immune system is strong?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
get ebola and see if you live

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
if you have an attractive face

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, UglyMan and Deleted member 2846
i can recall being sick really often as a kid, does this mean it's over

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
start garlic maxing for immunosystem tbh

Normie articles and some actual studies say that basically attractive face = strong immune system.

yep. face, but also smells are important.

How much do you get sick?
Do catch a cold or a flue often?

yes,
1.Good imune system - good face, not to masculine not to feminine, good harmony
2.Masculinity - height, frame, physique, skull and dick size

Usually good health = good genes = good face

How much do you get sick?
Do catch a cold or a flue often?
Last time I've been really sick with high temperature was maybe 3 years ago. I catch flu very rarely and it goes away really fast (I never use meds or pills).

It's like 15-20 degrees out here but windy and I see people running around in actual fucking coats and hats meanwhile I walk in long sleeve thin shirt and it does nothing to me.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Last time I've been really sick with high temperature was maybe 3 years ago. I catch flu very rarely and it goes away really fast (I never use meds or pills).

It's like 15-20 degrees out here but windy and I see people running around in actual fucking coats and hats meanwhile I walk in long sleeve thin shirt and it does nothing to me.
Sounds like me.
I get sick extremely rare(last time temperature was 5 years ago?).
So idk perhaps that is a strong immune system.
Any way beautiful face = looks more healthy, and that's whats important

• +1
Reactions: samm735

same as me tbh

although used to get ill as a kid alot bc i was born with enlarged tonsils

i will walk around topless in the snow and be fine (ran around in -15c last year in my boxers, didnt get ill JFL)

also survived meningitis when I was like 7

• +1
Reactions: Over
If this was true then all women would be lesbian cuz apparently women have stronger immune systems than men.

Personal note: My 20 yo, 6'5, 275 lb mulatto friend slays everything in sight and he has a permacold going on which never seems to subside EVER.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Weak immune system = immunoreactivity->chronic inflammation and/or lots of infections->chronic inflammation

chronic inflammation = unhealthy skin, fucked up microbiome, rapid aging, insulin resistance, hormones fucked up, etc. = you look worse

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Over, BigBoy and 1 other person
They are attracted to everything strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Dont make sense.

If this was true then all women would be lesbian cuz apparently women have stronger immune systems than men.

Personal note: My 20 yo, 6'5, 275 lb mulatto friend slays everything in sight and he has a permacold going on which never seems to subside EVER.
overweights me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Ok, i will explain this bullshit in my point of view, these study are obviously making a correlation like good genes > less sick, this obviously makes sense but you really think that exist good genes? obviously subhumans will in most time make subhumans children, but face is most time totally random and the kid have more chance to get most bad traits than good ones, don't make sense.

Testosterone weakens the immune system. So the evolutionary reason for women being attracted to a "strong immune system" ties into high testosterone facial features and is basically : "Oh, if he has high testosterone and is still alive and breathing his immune system/genetics must be very good to be keeping him alive while his test levels are high"

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Over

I haven't went to a doctor since when i was 9. i am 16 now, incel btw