Women are attracted to their fathers

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
Step 1. Detective a femoid to obtain apicture of their father.
Step 2. Act like and dress like their father.
Step 3. If their dad is bald shave your head. If their hair is a crew cut get a crew cut.
Run your ass to a thrift store and find some 90's clothes.

It is possible that a femoids will only choose men the same height difference of their parents.
For example her mother is 5'4 and her father is 5'10 then as a 5'5 female she will look for a 6 inch height difference as a substitute for her father.

Proof:
According to Sigmund Freud a son has a sexual longing for his mother called the oedipus complex and a daughter has a sexual longing for her father called the negative oedipus complex.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401, Wincel and 2 others
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Wincel
What if she's a different race?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Frued never tested his theories, he only dealt with ill people.

What would be a better indicator of this is to try and look like her dad when he was a young stud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This is pseudo science. Not a single reliable piece of evidence supports this: Freud was a crackpot who jewed rich Austrian Hebrews out of money

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401, Apex and 3 others
My father is a 5'8 skinnyfat framecel, also the only oldcel on the whole planet with sub 7 inch wrists, I don't think my sister finds him attractive lol

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
My father is a 5'8 skinnyfat framecel, also the only oldcel on the whole planet with sub 7 inch wrists, I don't think my sister finds him attractive lol
my dad mogs your dad

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Replying to a 6 month old post :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel and androidcel
its called the elektra complex

THats why they like calling guys daddy

I like Freud.
Ways to ascend as incel: just find girl who has subhuman father theory.
Holy fuck my oneitis' dad looks a lot like Ricky fucking Berwick... I have a chance

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
tennis racket IQ

• +1
Reactions: Coping
tennis racket IQ
According to Sigmund Freud tennis rackets apply more force when swung at balls that kinda look like the balls of the guy that manufactured them. He says every action is sexually influenced at a subconscious level, and its a credible theory that all objects are conscious.

Last edited:
82 1

No.

Nope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Fallen Chad
The Oedipus complex was based around the theory that a 5 YEAR OLD BOY has sexual feelings for his mother, seems pretty legit doesn't it?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The Oedipus complex was based around the theory that a 5 YEAR OLD BOY has sexual feelings for his mother, seems pretty legit doesn't it?
NGL when I was 5 it wasn't just subconscious, I actually believe Freud.

this is like saying all guys r attracted to their mothers, anyone that claims this is just coping with their problem and trying to make it seem normal

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back