Women are highly sexual beings.

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
They have breasts which feel good to hold for them and then their nipples are more sensitive.

They have a vagina and a clitorus.

All we got is a dick, or prostate and butthole if your homo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
What's the point of this thread?
Everyone knows this

XD

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I was getting to that.

Basically see cucks here crying about their inceldom and how women are worse then guys.

Well no shit, if you have high smv and feel even better during sex then a guy, how the hell can you not see why they are how they are?
This thread is dedicated to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1560 and SikKunt
Or another choice is to become a tranny lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Men can have big tits and sensitive nipples

I was getting to that.

Basically see cucks here crying about their inceldom and how women are worse then guys.

Well no shit, if you have high smv and feel even better during sex then a guy, how the hell can you not see why they are how they are?

Are you even in my situation?

If your homo your smv goes way up.

Dudes are not picky.

Stop fooling yourself.

Fuck no but it is how it is.
Then you don’t deserve a say about any of this.

No man can keep up in bed with a prime jb. Their sexual appetite is insatiable

the difference is that women know how to hide their sex drive but men can't and that's why men considered a lot more hornier than women.

not to mention that women standards are a lot higher than men so they are a lot picky and hard to satisfy than men so they always appear as low sex drive beings.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Mr manlet
Then you don’t deserve a say about any of this.
A say about what? If your ugly bro, sucks for you but you can't blame them. That's like having a vendetta against a bee that stung you. A waste of time.

• +1
A say about what? If your ugly bro, sucks for you but you can't blame them. That's like having a vendetta against a bee that stung you. A waste of time.
I feel I’m average looking but even that is a problem in a society full of women with overly high standards and I blame them for claiming personality matters so much when they date assholes themselves. I have a right to be angry when society is a total scam.

• +1
I feel I’m average looking but even that is a problem in a society full of women with overly high standards and I blame them for claiming personality matters so much when they date assholes themselves. I have a right to be angry when society is a total scam.

Average is ugly to a girl.

We have all been lied to, disney fucked us all.

• +1
Average is ugly to a girl.

We have all been lied to, disney fucked us all.
I wouldn’t blame fictional movies for it. I blame the type of females that are completely ok with lying to men just to cover up the blackpill. Females are blackpilled themselves but many of them try to hide the blackpill.

I was getting to that.

15yo cuck detected

They have breasts which feel good to hold for them and then their nipples are more sensitive.

They have a vagina and a clitorus.

All we got is a dick, or prostate and butthole if your homo.
We have many stuff, but you can‘t identify them cuz you aren‘t into males.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
You dudes can keep crying inceldom idgaf.

But your bitching about the blackpill is worthy?

How the Fuck am I cuck?

You salty incel.
@knajjd, ban this incel shamer?

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 685
the difference is that women know how to hide their sex drive but men can't and that's why men considered a lot more hornier than women.

not to mention that women standards are a lot higher than men so they are a lot picky and hard to satisfy than men so they always appear as low sex drive beings.
True shit.