Women are more intelligent and most men are dumbfucks

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I just can't cope with this bullshit about women being less intelligent than men any longer. There is just too much evidence suggesting they aren't. Redpillers that talk shit about female intelligence are just massive copers who can't accept that women have rejected them and that they have literally no advantages over women at all except for their (mostly useless) physical strength.

The reason women behave as they do is because they have figured out it's easier to simply manipulate people than it is to work for things. Which is true. What exactly is the value of "masculinity"? How is being a braindead egoist that lacks self-preservational instinct and is willing to die for some bullshit abstract causes such as "nations" and "ideals" even remotely intelligent? Women only care about looks and money because looks and money are actually valuable. They are loyal to nobody and don't give a shit about abstract ideas like nations or culture. Men on the other hand are morons who will throw away their lives for some bullshit because of their braindead tribalism and ego.

Women are also far less likely to argue about shit for no reason unless it has something to do with furniture or money. They will listen when offered advice (typically) where as men won't give a shit because of ego and narcissism. The idea that women are inferior learners and suck at logic solving skills is also bullshit and a male cope. The reason there are so many more men in STEM is because STEM is full of incel betabuxers who think they will be able to betabux a woman one day or because they are ugly social rejects who can't succeed in other types of carriers so they go for STEM instead. This is the real reason there are so many men in STEM compared to women, not because women can't do these jobs. They (and most people in fact) just find them extremely boring so they want nothing to do with them.

Women are not inferior to men. Almost all the "qualities" that men attach to themselves (loyalty, nationalism, egoism etc) are actually character deficits that actually just hold them back. Women may be cold sociopath liars, but they aren't dumber and in fact are arguably smarter because of how easily they can bullshit everybody.

UPDATE: As expected there is a huge amounts of cope and salt. And no, I am not a female larp. I have completely shat on women in countless threads both here and on incels (before I got banned there) but I have now realized that it's all just cope. Incels shit on women because they think feeling superior about being a man is a legit cope. It isn't.

Fact is, we have literally no advantages over them. We are merely unattractive losers who can't get laid. Nothing more. We have no advantages over women at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, rrrrrr8526, Deleted member 5656 and 3 others
not a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and 11 others
t. foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, itsoverbuddyboyo, Bennett and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Bennett, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Even if that's true.Women have the emotional inteligence of teenage boys and are incapable of creating something that has not yet been created.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, A23ghskung, Deleted member 5698 and 4 others
larping femcel coper trying to spread femcel ideals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
emotional inteligence

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, SikKunt, Krezo and 2 others
As expected there is a huge amounts of cope and salt. And no, I am not a female larp. I have completely shat on women in countless threads both here and on incels (before I got banned there) but I have now realized that it's all just cope. Incels shit on women because they think feeling superior about being a man is a legit cope. It isn't.

Fact is, we have literally no advantages over them. We are merely unattractive losers who can't get laid. Nothing more. We have no advantages over women at all.

EDIT: Since I don't want to make a repeat of this post over and over I will paste this into the OP.

752.jpg

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: androidcel and Insomniac
didnt red cucc

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and 712127
When it comes to average IQ men and women are about equal. But there are way more male geniuses than female geniuses. There are also more male retards than female retards. Most foids arent smart enough for stem fields because they require a far above average IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, impure666, Insomniac and 2 others
Nice try cuck. Toilets are only made for swallowing Chad's body fluids. They are unable to think by themselves and only repeats the narratives from media. JFL at thinking that toilets are high IQ. They wouldn't have any power without any male cucks that defend them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Insomniac and Ritalincel
lol okay, because it was women who constructed society and advanced it to where it is today, yes?

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
Why do you bother with these massive essays you write?

Your not edgy, your just cringe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, SikKunt, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
They just know how to work the system and abuse their power.

I just read the title, and no

Women are more intelligent than you and you're an actual dumbfuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and bassfreak
then why can't foids do anything?

what is bad about nations and cultures?

Not one word.

I just can't cope with this bullshit about women being less intelligent than men any longer. There is just too much evidence suggesting they aren't. Redpillers that talk shit about female intelligence are just massive copers who can't accept that women have rejected them and that they have literally no advantages over women at all except for their (mostly useless) physical strength.

The reason women behave as they do is because they have figured out it's easier to simply manipulate people than it is to work for things. Which is true. What exactly is the value of "masculinity"? How is being a braindead egoist that lacks self-preservational instinct and is willing to die for some bullshit abstract causes such as "nations" and "ideals" even remotely intelligent? Women only care about looks and money because looks and money are actually valuable. They are loyal to nobody and don't give a shit about abstract ideas like nations or culture. Men on the other hand are morons who will throw away their lives for some bullshit because of their braindead tribalism and ego.

Women are also far less likely to argue about shit for no reason unless it has something to do with furniture or money. They will listen when offered advice (typically) where as men won't give a shit because of ego and narcissism. The idea that women are inferior learners and suck at logic solving skills is also bullshit and a male cope. The reason there are so many more men in STEM is because STEM is full of incel betabuxers who think they will be able to betabux a woman one day or because they are ugly social rejects who can't succeed in other types of carriers so they go for STEM instead. This is the real reason there are so many men in STEM compared to women, not because women can't do these jobs. They (and most people in fact) just find them extremely boring so they want nothing to do with them.

Women are not inferior to men. Almost all the "qualities" that men attach to themselves (loyalty, nationalism, egoism etc) are actually character deficits that actually just hold them back. Women may be cold sociopath liars, but they aren't dumber and in fact are arguably smarter because of how easily they can bullshit everybody.

UPDATE: As expected there is a huge amounts of cope and salt. And no, I am not a female larp. I have completely shat on women in countless threads both here and on incels (before I got banned there) but I have now realized that it's all just cope. Incels shit on women because they think feeling superior about being a man is a legit cope. It isn't.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Didn't read. Also gay

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and razerftw
foids me

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
being able to remember large amounts of jew-tampered info from school != intelligent

• +1
Ten bucks says this guy (foid?) Gets banned.

• +1
found the bonesmasher

unnoticed squidnigga banger