Women are never intimidated by me

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I’ve gotten aggressive a few times to some girls and they never get intimidated. They fucking smirk and try to mediate the situation. It makes me even more angry but they just don’t care. It’s so humiliating to never be taken seriously. Muh dark triad, if you‘re ugly and high trust (short, shit frame, feminine face) no girl will ever be scared of you. Your personality=face, height and frame.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 17174 and 12 others
Screenshot 20201104 014202 Brave

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, N1c, sandcelmuttcel and 8 others
How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Yerico7 and 5 others
I love when girls screech so highly when they are in fear of you

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and Uglyandfat
I am 6'1, I have resting jerk face, average looking and people are scared of me. I wish I could change my baseline facial expression for it to be more neutral.

I’ve gotten aggressive a few times to some girls and they never get intimidated. They fucking smirk and try to mediate the situation. It makes me even more angry but they just don’t care. It’s so humiliating to never be taken seriously. Muh dark triad, if you‘re ugly and high trust (short, shit frame, feminine face) no girl will ever be scared of you. Your personality=face, height and frame.
Women and girls are either scared or angry at me for no reason.
My deepset eyes forward browridge and thick eyebrows help me
Jfl imagine if i grew a beard

Women and girls are either scared or angry at me for no reason.
My deepset eyes forward browridge and thick eyebrows help me
Jfl imagine if i grew a beard
If you’re gonna humble brag in my thread I’ll put you on ignore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17174, Boldandbeautiful and 2 others
If you’re gonna humble brag in my thread I’ll put you on ignore
No humble bragging
Women and girls are still repulsed me
They're either mad at me for no reason or scared

you dont know what you have, I was waiting for a friend to come out his commieblock the other day and while waiting, some 40-50yo boomer got out while giving me dirty looks, walked 20-30m then returned to check if his car is locked this faggot probably thought I would attempt to steal his old ass vw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 2403
you dont know what you have, I was waiting for a friend to come out his commieblock the other day and while waiting, some 40-50yo boomer got out while giving me dirty looks, walked 20-30m then returned to check if his car is locked this faggot probably thought I would attempt to steal his old ass vw
Chad

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
He looks more intimidating than me cause 6’2 and big skull
Dude looks like Casper the Friendly Ghost would look if he was trying to put on a tough guy face. He might be good in a fight, but you can see it in his face that he'd never step too far out of line and go against what society deems to be reasonable. He's obviously not a psycho, and therefore nothing to be feared so long as you don't randomly punch him in the face, or rape and kill his mother while he's there to witness it. Girls will talk down to him all day long while having 100% confidence that he'll never do a thing about it besides huff and puff.

The thing about real psychopaths/dark triads is that they don't really have to go out of their way to be intimidating. People can just register something in their faces/eyes.

Why do you think armed robbery is sometimes referred to as an art ("stick up artists")? If an average Joe who might hesitate to kill, if need be, goes and puts a gun in someone's face, and the person they're trying to rob is a little bit street wise, they might have trouble controlling the situation, and then things can go very wrong. It might work with a store clerk in the middle of the suburbs, but not if you're trying to rob a hardened dope boy gang banger. It's all to do with what registers in your body language/face.

Why do you think some men will never get cheated on while others will? It's because if you're the type of guy who would without a doubt kill her if she ever did, she'll know it. You won't even have to make such threats. Now of course there's guys who just snap and kill their wives in such situations. When that happens everybody's always shocked. Nobody knew he had it in him, least of all the poor guy himself. He'll spend the rest of his days behind bars unable fathom the fact that he actually killed his wife.

Let me put it this way. If you would beat somebody to within an inch of their lives for stepping on your toes without caring about the consequences, or go out of your way to ruin ruin them at all costs, you most likely will never have to. People can just sense something and know better.

Who would you worry more about upsetting?

Screenshot 20201104 014202 Brave

This guy?

8 alexander solonik 1456412547
OIP6

Or one of these two fellas?

The first dude's six foot something, and the other two were only around five foot four.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
How do I manage to do it at 5ft7 framecel? Girls feel your energy very quickly, if its weak they will absolutely laugh and abuse you, if its strong they will back down and become feminine immediately, ANY girl - its biological.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Yerico7, IdiAmin and 1 other person
I love when girls screech so highly when they are in fear of you
You must not know how to interpret fear. When girls are scared of you they don't make much noise at all. They get very quiet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
You must not know how to interpret fear. When girls are scared of you they don't make much noise at all. They get very quiet.
I meant that playful type of fear
not actual fear

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 12002
In most working environments a lot of women are scared of me. They tend to stay out of my way. If they must work with me they're usually pretty pleasant and polite. Sometimes they might employ passive agressive behavior. In that case I'm very good at "correcting" them and nipping it in the bud. I'm also good at turning the tables if they decide to go to upper management behind my back. Every once in a while though I'll come across a girl at work who just doesn't get it. She's usually too young or too stupid to realise that I'm not somebody to be messed with. I always give them fair warning early on. In a situation like that, one of us has to go. I always win. I have a unique gift for making people feel extremely uncomfortable if I want to, without being passive-agressive myself. I'm always very direct.

Take this flooze for example.

Screenshot 20201229 141435 jpg
Screenshot 20201229 141456 jpg
Screenshot 20201229 141646 jpg

Around this time last year I made her quit her job and run back to her hometown. Among other things, one time I grabbed her by her by the top of her head and calmly told her to go get me the materials that I needed. She was suppost to be my assistant but she always insisted on making things difficult for me. She went home on a Sunday and never showed up to work again (We had Mondays and Tuesdays off). She left all her stuff at the office including an expensive coat and a pair of designer sunglasses. She hopped a train and never came back.

One time a few years back I had a female manager try and get me to stop vaping in the office. Instead of telling me directly she waited until the weekly Wednesday meeting to annouce that there will be no more vaping in the office (I was the only person who vaped). When she said that I immediatly interrupted her and said that I would not stop vaping. She tried arguing. I told her that I wouldn't argue about it and that she could go tell the boss if she wanted. No manager likes to have to tell their boss that there's a problem that they can't deal with. Anyways, a few days went by. I continued to vape in the office and she finally snapped. She started screaming at me. Again, I refused to argue. After letting her rant at me for a couple of minutes without nodding my head, or giving her any other kind of rapport, I took a long drag off of my vape and blew it right into her face. Later that day the boss and HR girl came to talk to me. I calmly explained to them that I was trying to quit smoking, and that I needed to vape in the office to do so. I explained that if I had to leave the office and go outside to vape I might as well just go back to smoking cigarettes. I also told them that I wasn't willing to do that, and that they would have to fire me if they couldn't accept me vaping in the office. Surprisingly they told me that they supported my decision to quit smoking. After the meeting was over they made the manager move all her stuff to a new office, where she'd be isolated, and wouldn't have to be bothered by my vaping. A week later she was demoted and a new manager took over.

Screenshot 20210124 161746

This is her. I had problems with her in the beginning as well, but I quickly put her in her place and showed her who's boss.

IMG 20181216 125152
Mmexport1609820029800

Now she's my wife.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16194, Deleted member 16474 and 36 others
In most working environments a lot of women are scared of me. They tend to stay out of my way. If they must work with me they're usually pretty pleasant and polite. Sometimes they might employ passive agressive behavior. In that case I'm very good at "correcting" them and nipping it in the bud. I'm also good at turning the tables if they decide to go to upper management behind my back. Every once in a while though I'll come across a girl at work who just doesn't get it. She's usually too young or too stupid to realise that I'm not somebody to be messed with. I always give them fair warning early on. In a situation like that, one of us has to go. I always win. I have a unique gift for making people feel extremely uncomfortable if I want to, without being passive-agressive myself. I'm always very direct.

View attachment 943889View attachment 943891View attachment 943897

Around this time last year I made her quit her job and run back to her hometown. Among other things, one time I grabbed her by her by the top of her head and calmly told her to go get me the materials that I needed. She was suppost to be my assistant but she always insisted on making things difficult for me. She went home on a Sunday and never showed up to work again (We had Mondays and Tuesdays off). She left all her stuff at the office including an expensive coat and a pair of designer sunglasses. She hopped a train and never came back.

One time a few years back I had a female manager try and get me to stop vaping in the office. Instead of telling me directly she waited until the weekly Wednesday meeting to annouce that there will be no more vaping in the office (I was the only person who vaped). When she said that I immediatly interrupted her and said that I would not stop vaping. She tried arguing. I told her that I wouldn't argue about it and that she could go tell the boss if she wanted. No manager likes to have to tell their boss that there's a problem that they can't deal with. Anyways, a few days went by. I continued to vape in the office and she finally snapped. She started screaming at me. Again, I refused to argue. After letting her rant at me for a couple of minutes without nodding my head, or giving her any other kind of rapport, I took a long drag off of my vape and blew it right into her face. Later that day the boss and HR girl came to talk to me. I calmly explained to them that I was trying to quit smoking, and that I needed to vape in the office to do so. I explained that if I had to leave the office and go outside to vape I might as well just go back to smoking cigarettes. I also told them that I wasn't willing to do that, and that they would have to fire me if they couldn't accept me vaping in the office. Surprisingly they told me that they supported my decision to quit smoking. After the meeting was over they made the manager move all her stuff to a new office, where she'd be isolated, and wouldn't have to be bothered by my vaping. A week later she was demoted and a new manager took over.

View attachment 943900

This is her. I had problems with her in the beginning as well, but I quickly put her in her place and showed her who's boss.

View attachment 943901View attachment 943903

Now she's my wife.
Didn’t expect that ending JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, AlwaysHaveQuestions, RealLooksmaxxer and 4 others
I only intimidate them the first time i interact with them cause of my looks and im introverted but then they always realize im not a mysterious gl guy but just a super aspie guy who don't know how to interact and i lose the intimidation but i feel so powerful when i intimidate them.
I remember this one girl who was always talking loud and is looking for attention had to sit beside me cause teacher put us together to work and she was way quieter than usual, when she talked to me she sounded scared and lost her confidence she usually had when she talk, i could even see her blushing, the teacher noticed it and told her in front of the class, you are quieter than usual is it him who intimidate you, it was lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person

View attachment 943900

Now she's my wife.
Have any more stories dealing with coworkers/bosses/underlings in China? Entertaining af

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 12002
Have any more stories dealing with coworkers/bosses/underlings in China? Entertaining af
Yeah, back in 2012 I made a manager have a mental breakdown and destroy everything on her desk including her IPhone.

Back in 2012 I was living in Qingdao. I had been working fulltime at a particular school for about four months. Out of the blue one day we got a new manager. Her name was Sophia. Sophia wasn't exactly new though. About two months before I started working there she had gone on maternity leave, and was the manager there before as well. As soon as she came back she immediately started throwing her weight around. Micromanaging type crap. Stuff that didn't really need to be done. Even though she always maintained a fake "pleasant" facade, she was a real c*nt underneath it all. She relished her position of authority for the sake of itself. I'm sure you know the type.

Anyways, pretty soon after she came back I began to pick up on the fact that she didn't like me very much. I took long breaks and did a lot of other things that would get on the nerves of someone like her. Behind all the fake smiles I could tell she had a seething desire to dominate, or tame me. One day (weekly wednesday meeting) she announced that there would be no more watching movies in the office during work time. Everybody watched movies in the office during work time, and it was common knowledge. The only problem though was that her desk was directly behind mine. My desk/computer was the only one in the office that she could see from where she sat. The b*tch was trying to single me out while being clever about it. Passive aggressive behavior at it's finest. I felt like it was a slap in the face, and I was livid. But I kept calm though. I didn't say anything at the meeting. I just kept quiet. I knew how to play that game much better than her.

After that meeting I continued watching movies in the office. It was as if she never said a word about it. I was trying to bait her into being direct with me and telling me to stop, but it never happened. She continued with the polite facade, and I mirrored it back to her. I could tell how frustrated she was getting though.

About a week later one of my two bosses (Linda), not my boss at the school, asked me to come to her office in the center of the city to talk with her. Back then I worked for an agency. They kind of pimped foreigners out to these training schools. I didn't work for the school directly. It was more like I was on loan to them from the agency. Anyways Linda told me that Eric (the boss at the school) was upset because he heard I'd been watching movies in the office. I told Linda that nobody at the school said anything to me about it, but I wasn't gonna stop anyways. I explained the situation to Linda and she understood. We both knew I wasn't gonna get fired over it. The school needed me too much. So she didn't care.

When I got back to the school I didn't say anything, but I decided to turn up the heat on Sophia. I started watching a lot of brutal fight compilation videos from worldstarhiphop.com. Whenever she was in the office sitting behind me I'd purposfully play some of the more graphic/bloody videos that the site had to offer, a lot of which I'd already seen before at home. I was purposfully trying to make her disturbed. Still though, she didn't say anything to me about it. After some days of this she told me Eric, the school's principal, wanted to see me. Eric basically told me that Sophia was the manager, that she didn't want me watching movies, and therefore I needed to stop watching movies. I explained to him that the office was situated in a way where only my computer screen could be seen by her, and that everybody else watched movies. I said that if she didn't want to see me watching movies then he should move my desk where she wouldn't be able to see it. I also told him that the office is too boring, and that I wouldn't stop watching movies regardless. At that point he basically just said "ok" and washed his hands of the matter. Despite watching movies in the office and taking long breaks I did my job there very well. He didn't really care about anything except that.

Another week went by but Sophia still wasn't finished. She should have just stopped when her boss said (without saying) that he didn't care, but she didn't. She started emailing Betty to complain about me. Betty was my boss Linda's secretary. Betty's job was to manage all the foreigners who worked for Linda. Unknown to anyone else though, I had been f*cking Betty ever since she started working for Linda. I took her virginity in fact. Betty usually spent about 4 nights a week at my apartment, and thought we would be getting married one day. I even had copies of all the passports of all the other foreigners who worked for Linda as well. I wanted them in case Linda ever tried to cheat me out of money. Some of those foreigners, including myself, were working illegally. I would never have ratted them out, but I certainly would have used them as leverage against Linda to get what's owed if she ever withheld my salary. She never did. Anyways, we found it very funny at first. After work Betty and I would laugh about Sophia's angry messages, which she always ignored. Pretty soon though Sophia started calling Betty's phone, always during her lunch break. I eventually told Betty to tell Sophia to tell me directly to stop watching movies the next time she called. The very next day as I was in the office watching violent clips on my computer, Sophia, sitting at her desk behind me, picked up her phone and called Betty. This was the first time she called her while I was present. She started by calmly asking Betty to call me on the phone and tell me to stop watching movies. You gotta understand she was speaking to her in Chinese. Even though Sophia knew that I knew that she knew I could understand her, she still pretended like I couldn't. It's a face thing. I'd never spoken Chinese with any of the girls in the office, but they all knew I could understand it. I couldn't hear exactly what Betty was saying, but Sophia was getting more and more frustrated as the conversation went on. At one point she began slaming her hand down on her desk and screaming that I "CANNOT" watch movies in the office. Finally Betty told her to tell me herself, and she did. Without hanging up the phone Sophia called my name, looked at me like a deer in the headlights, and said to me in English "You can't watch movies in the office". I told her "Go tell on me." She asked me who she should tell before asserting that she herself was telling me that I can't watch movies in the office. I replied "And I'm telling you NO! Now go tell on me.", then I curtly put my earbud back in and turned back to the entertainment on my computer screen. Sophia quietly hung up the phone on Betty without saying goodbye. She sat there in her very still. About two minutes of perfect silence went by and then, all of a sudden, she let out a horrible scream of unintelligible garble. Next thing I knew books, papers, and other objects were flying everywhere. Luckily she didn't have a computer on her desk, because everything on it got thrown or smashed. I didn't even look back, but she must have smashed her IPhone on the ground pretty hard because the back cover of it flew onto the corner of my desk. At that point I calmly picked it up off my desk, swiveled 180 degrees, placed it back on her desk, then turned back around and continued watching whatever it was I had been watching. I didn't even acknowledge her. Then she ran into the neighboring empty office and proceeded to bawl her eyes out as everybody else on that floor ran to see what was going on. The HR girl, the accountant, the marketing team, and the front desk girls all went back and forth between the two offices like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure it out. Sophia wouldn't stop sobbing, so one of them eventually asked me what happened. I simply said "I told her I wouldn't stop watching movies."

The next week the boss (Eric) moved me into a different office. I shared it with two members of the marketing team. Sophia didn't really have to see me too much any more.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Bitch, Danish_Retard and 8 others
2403.jpg

• +1

View attachment 943900

Now she's my wife.
Holyfuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Most women don't get intimidated in the sense that men do, especially in western countries..
Depending on the case, It could be stupidity (thinking they are matched/beyond you in terms of physical strength), or just not being one who even thinks about it, but maybe something more logical- like knowing you wont actually do shit. Trying to intimidate a woman is just asking to be laughed at most the time tbh, physically assault her and do the time/pay the fine or death

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2403 and Baldingman1998
Feminism has made them think they are are equals to men in terms of strength and potential fighting ability(when similar height and weight). Smash one over the head and her respect and fear for you will increase immediately. Proof? Look at any couples where the husband beats his wife, they are obedient af after being checked.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Kmscurry and Deleted member 2403
Most women don't get intimidated in the sense that men do, especially in western countries..
Depending on the case, It could be stupidity (thinking they are matched/beyond you in terms of physical strength), or just not being one who even thinks about it, but maybe something more logical- like knowing you wont actually do shit. Trying to intimidate a woman is just asking to be laughed at most the time tbh, physically assault her and do the time/pay the fine or death
Some women unironically think they are equal to men physically. And yeah most men are etoovhigh inhibi anyway or don't want prison in civilized world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 9670
Tales from the basement:feelsahh::feelsahh:

• +1
you ahve to swuint to get hunter eyes and look intimidating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 2403
Yeah, back in 2012 I made a manager have a mental breakdown and destroy everything on her desk including her IPhone.

Back in 2012 I was living in Qingdao. I had been working fulltime at a particular school for about four months. Out of the blue one day we got a new manager. Her name was Sophia. Sophia wasn't exactly new though. About two months before I started working there she had gone on maternity leave, and was the manager there before as well. As soon as she came back she immediately started throwing her weight around. Micromanaging type crap. Stuff that didn't really need to be done. Even though she always maintained a fake "pleasant" facade, she was a real c*nt underneath it all. She relished her position of authority for the sake of itself. I'm sure you know the type.

Anyways, pretty soon after she came back I began to pick up on the fact that she didn't like me very much. I took long breaks and did a lot of other things that would get on the nerves of someone like her. Behind all the fake smiles I could tell she had a seething desire to dominate, or tame me. One day (weekly wednesday meeting) she announced that there would be no more watching movies in the office during work time. Everybody watched movies in the office during work time, and it was common knowledge. The only problem though was that her desk was directly behind mine. My desk/computer was the only one in the office that she could see from where she sat. The b*tch was trying to single me out while being clever about it. Passive aggressive behavior at it's finest. I felt like it was a slap in the face, and I was livid. But I kept calm though. I didn't say anything at the meeting. I just kept quiet. I knew how to play that game much better than her.

After that meeting I continued watching movies in the office. It was as if she never said a word about it. I was trying to bait her into being direct with me and telling me to stop, but it never happened. She continued with the polite facade, and I mirrored it back to her. I could tell how frustrated she was getting though.

About a week later one of my two bosses (Linda), not my boss at the school, asked me to come to her office in the center of the city to talk with her. Back then I worked for an agency. They kind of pimped foreigners out to these training schools. I didn't work for the school directly. It was more like I was on loan to them from the agency. Anyways Linda told me that Eric (the boss at the school) was upset because he heard I'd been watching movies in the office. I told Linda that nobody at the school said anything to me about it, but I wasn't gonna stop anyways. I explained the situation to Linda and she understood. We both knew I wasn't gonna get fired over it. The school needed me too much. So she didn't care.

When I got back to the school I didn't say anything, but I decided to turn up the heat on Sophia. I started watching a lot of brutal fight compilation videos from worldstarhiphop.com. Whenever she was in the office sitting behind me I'd purposfully play some of the more graphic/bloody videos that the site had to offer, a lot of which I'd already seen before at home. I was purposfully trying to make her disturbed. Still though, she didn't say anything to me about it. After some days of this she told me Eric, the school's principal, wanted to see me. Eric basically told me that Sophia was the manager, that she didn't want me watching movies, and therefore I needed to stop watching movies. I explained to him that the office was situated in a way where only my computer screen could be seen by her, and that everybody else watched movies. I said that if she didn't want to see me watching movies then he should move my desk where she wouldn't be able to see it. I also told him that the office is too boring, and that I wouldn't stop watching movies regardless. At that point he basically just said "ok" and washed his hands of the matter. Despite watching movies in the office and taking long breaks I did my job there very well. He didn't really care about anything except that.

Another week went by but Sophia still wasn't finished. She should have just stopped when her boss said (without saying) that he didn't care, but she didn't. She started emailing Betty to complain about me. Betty was my boss Linda's secretary. Betty's job was to manage all the foreigners who worked for Linda. Unknown to anyone else though, I had been f*cking Betty ever since she started working for Linda. I took her virginity in fact. Betty usually spent about 4 nights a week at my apartment, and thought we would be getting married one day. I even had copies of all the passports of all the other foreigners who worked for Linda as well. I wanted them in case Linda ever tried to cheat me out of money. Some of those foreigners, including myself, were working illegally. I would never have ratted them out, but I certainly would have used them as leverage against Linda to get what's owed if she ever withheld my salary. She never did. Anyways, we found it very funny at first. After work Betty and I would laugh about Sophia's angry messages, which she always ignored. Pretty soon though Sophia started calling Betty's phone, always during her lunch break. I eventually told Betty to tell Sophia to tell me directly to stop watching movies the next time she called. The very next day as I was in the office watching violent clips on my computer, Sophia, sitting at her desk behind me, picked up her phone and called Betty. This was the first time she called her while I was present. She started by calmly asking Betty to call me on the phone and tell me to stop watching movies. You gotta understand she was speaking to her in Chinese. Even though Sophia knew that I knew that she knew I could understand her, she still pretended like I couldn't. It's a face thing. I'd never spoken Chinese with any of the girls in the office, but they all knew I could understand it. I couldn't hear exactly what Betty was saying, but Sophia was getting more and more frustrated as the conversation went on. At one point she began slaming her hand down on her desk and screaming that I "CANNOT" watch movies in the office. Finally Betty told her to tell me herself, and she did. Without hanging up the phone Sophia called my name, looked at me like a deer in the headlights, and said to me in English "You can't watch movies in the office". I told her "Go tell on me." She asked me who she should tell before asserting that she herself was telling me that I can't watch movies in the office. I replied "And I'm telling you NO! Now go tell on me.", then I curtly put my earbud back in and turned back to the entertainment on my computer screen. Sophia quietly hung up the phone on Betty without saying goodbye. She sat there in her very still. About two minutes of perfect silence went by and then, all of a sudden, she let out a horrible scream of unintelligible garble. Next thing I knew books, papers, and other objects were flying everywhere. Luckily she didn't have a computer on her desk, because everything on it got thrown or smashed. I didn't even look back, but she must have smashed her IPhone on the ground pretty hard because the back cover of it flew onto the corner of my desk. At that point I calmly picked it up off my desk, swiveled 180 degrees, placed it back on her desk, then turned back around and continued watching whatever it was I had been watching. I didn't even acknowledge her. Then she ran into the neighboring empty office and proceeded to bawl her eyes out as everybody else on that floor ran to see what was going on. The HR girl, the accountant, the marketing team, and the front desk girls all went back and forth between the two offices like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure it out. Sophia wouldn't stop sobbing, so one of them eventually asked me what happened. I simply said "I told her I wouldn't stop watching movies."

The next week the boss (Eric) moved me into a different office. I shared it with two members of the marketing team. Sophia didn't really have to see me too much any more.
why are u in this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
The seceret to looks intimadating as a man is to have big skull with low set with little arched eyebrows ( Example: Ramirez, Mamoa)

I like your posts mr James. Do you still work in China? Tell more stories :3
Nah, I've been back in the States for about 7 months now. Gotta get my wife the same citizenship. We'll be here for about 2 and a half more years before heading back to Asia. Vietnam's probably where we're going.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84