Women are not more socially advanced than men

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The myth of women having more advanced social skills than men is hilarious. They are basically children who can't function in complex social situations. This is why a female only workplace always devolves into a giant dysfunctional shitshow. It's also the reason for why female internet moderators are notoriously horrible and will just ban anybody whom they don't like because they can't separate their own personal dislike of somebody from their duties as a neutral moderator. ALL forums where women are the mods will go to shit. Every. Single. One. Just as all groups/organizations do in the real world. The meme that women evolved more complex social skills because of a lack of physical strength is a giant myth. Women never needed social skills in the first place because men would just give them what they wanted in return for sex. It's actually the men that needed to develop social skills in order to better govern the group and get along with other men.

Women have literally nothing going for themselves at all outside of their hole. They aren't smart. They don't have good social skills. They invent almost nothing. Their work ethic is shit. Men are just better at literally everything.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ToursOverBoyo2020, ovosoundszn and 8 others
Didnt read but youre wrong anyway. Women are programmed to be better at communicating

They are better manipulators and are more emotional, basically, they lie, gossip and use emotions to get what they want out of their social relationships, they can get away with a lot when interacting with men through their sexual leverage, this doesn't perform as well in the workplace, especially when they are placed in a leading role. Men don't need to rely on such trickery to obtain what they one, they are self-reliant instead of relying on others for survival, so being straightforward and experiencing fewer emotional highs/lows which prevent logical thinking serve them better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ToursOverBoyo2020, Bitch and 6 others
Women are subhumans
Have you smelled their pussy when they sweat??
Disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Demir, adrenocrhome and 2 others
I hate to bring it up, but they actually did a Lord of the Flies style experiment where a boys only group was allowed to be in charge of themselves, and a girls only group was allowed to be in charge of themselves. While the girls listened to one another and did everything as a group, the boys quickly spiraled into a "survival of the fittest" hierarchy where if you didn't like how things were, you fought. And if you lost the fight, you just accepted how things were.

I hate to bring it up, but they actually did a Lord of the Flies style experiment where a boys only group was allowed to be in charge of themselves, and a girls only group was allowed to be in charge of themselves. While the girls listened to one another and did everything as a group, the boys quickly spiraled into a "survival of the fittest" hierarchy where if you didn't like how things were, you fought. And if you lost the fight, you just accepted how things were.

Females are mature at a younger age than boys, they need to be able to care for a child as soon as they have their first menstruation, males don't have such selective pressure. Adult males do much better than adult females if they are left as an isolated group for a long time, especially if it requires a great deal of organization to meet their needs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 470

Yea, no. I am calling bullshit one this. I can't be bothered to look for the source but there was a article published some time ago from a woman who founded a company with a mostly just female staff, and she talks about how giant of a nightmare it was. The women would constantly backtalk each other and overall morale was low.

I bet the experiment you mention was brief, because otherwise things would have fall into pieces at some point or another. And having a strong alpha to lead the male pact isn't a bad thing anyway. Democracy is joke that just leads to weakness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and RichardSpencel
These experiments are usually COMPLETE horseshit and never deal with the millions of confounding factors. It could just mean boys tend to be more competitive at a younger age than girls because competitiveness is encouraged in boys. It could just be that the particular middle school of kids they used had a strange group of kids. It could just be that the type of kids who would be willing to participate in these studies have a certain mentality. There's also a non trivial chance that the author completely bullshitted the results or it's just simply not statistically significant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
Yea, no. I am calling bullshit one this. I can't be bothered to look for the source but there was a article published some time ago from a woman who founded a company with a mostly just female staff, and she talks about how giant of a nightmare it was. The women would constantly backtalk each other and overall morale was low.

I bet the experiment you mention was brief, because otherwise things would have fall into pieces at some point or another. And having a strong alpha to lead the male pact isn't a bad thing anyway. Democracy is joke that just leads to weakness.

These experiments are usually COMPLETE horseshit and never deal with the millions of confounding factors. It could just mean boys tend to be more competitive at a younger age than girls because competitiveness is encouraged in boys. It could just be that the particular middle school of kids they used had a strange group of kids. It could just be that the type of kids who would be willing to participate in these studies have a certain mentality. There's also a non trivial chance that the author completely bullshitted the results or it's just simply not statistically significant.

There was backtalk and the like in the girls camp, yeah. More than there was in the boys camp. But where the girls tried to have a democracy, tried to listen to everyone first, the wheels immediately fell off with the boys camp.

I found the videos. These experiments took place in 2002.

Perhaps it’s because at this age girls have a brain advantage (development) over boys.

I can understand disillusioned perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
There was backtalk and the like in the girls camp, yeah. More than there was in the boys camp. But where the girls tried to have a democracy, tried to listen to everyone first, the wheels immediately fell off with the boys camp.

The fact that the experiment uses small children rather than adults makes it meaningless. Children are not adults. Unless they are women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
men fly solo, solve problems when they arise (Exept for incels here), do their own shit
women play social game, if stipped out of looks they have nothing to offer and are miserable

Women have bad social skills and are also trash liars, but it's just made up for because they're femoids.

If you are an ugly male you will be seen as autistic regardless of your social skills.

These are very pseudoscientific. Just worthless garbage. For one the sample is not random, making it likely that it's just the flaw with this particular group of children, the experiment was ran by a youtuber/media bullshit and not a real scientist, even if it was run by a real scientist it'd probably still be bs. You have to be a lot more skeptical of psychological studies since they are most of the time totally incorrect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis

We have no reason to believe that they didn't just make up results either by telling boys and girls to act a certain way.

Last edited:
Women can get a guy on demand.

what did it taste like
I’m virgin but I smelled it on the running track
It’s fucking disgusting smell like old piss with sweat combined

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
but the NT female brain is naturally closer to psychopathy than the male counterpart, so women are better at social manipulation

its hard to not be cosially advanced when half the population wants somth from you

Majority of the female gender is shit.

society is shit as well.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and BrettyBoy
The myth of women having more advanced social skills than men is hilarious. They are basically children who can't function in complex social situations. This is why a female only workplace always devolves into a giant dysfunctional shitshow. It's also the reason for why female internet moderators are notoriously horrible and will just ban anybody whom they don't like because they can't separate their own personal dislike of somebody from their duties as a neutral moderator. ALL forums where women are the mods will go to shit. Every. Single. One. Just as all groups/organizations do in the real world. The meme that women evolved more complex social skills because of a lack of physical strength is a giant myth. Women never needed social skills in the first place because men would just give them what they wanted in return for sex. It's actually the men that needed to develop social skills in order to better govern the group and get along with other men.

Women have literally nothing going for themselves at all outside of their hole. They aren't smart. They don't have good social skills. They invent almost nothing. Their work ethic is shit. Men are just better at literally everything.
Women are inferior to men in all ways

we need They Live glasses but instead of revealing jewish power they just remove the halo effect from women

it would change the world overnight

Women never needed social skills in the first place because men would just give them what they wanted in return for sex.
this is incorrect
they needed social skills much more than men because of intrasexual competition among females
female social groups are way harder to handle than men's

they needed social skills much more than men because of intrasexual competition among females
female social groups are way harder to handle than men's

jfl the myth of advanced female social skill is an epic myth. 90% of female "charisma" is just sex appeal and taking advantage of the male libido.

Female social interaction is actually no less shallow than that of men, and if anything its even more hollow. Have you actually ever listened to women talk? LOL!

jfl the myth of advanced female social skill is an epic myth. 90% of female "charisma" is just sex appeal and taking advantage of the male libido.

Female social interaction is actually no less shallow than that of men, and if anything its even more hollow. Have you actually ever listened to women talk? LOL!
Lol no the manipulation, constant mind games, gossips, fake rumors etc etc
Their emotional and language skills is higher also
I'm being objective here
Female interaction is shallow but it's more than that, they are fake smiling each other while hating on their back, it's constant games

Lol no the manipulation, constant mind games, gossips, fake rumors etc etc

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

How many "complex games" do women play with actually good looking men? Are the women on Tinder "playing games" when they just straight up send you an image of their cunt?

You are overcomplicating this. Women are not as advanced as you think.