"women are pretty and boys are ugly" - some self absorbed cunt

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
This is a lie which not only props up the ego of holes, but denies men there natural birthright. We all know already that women don't have the same empathetic capacity as men. Now I'm gonna prove there ugly inside and out.

First lets look at the sexual dimorphism of others in the animal kingdom.

I shouldn't even have to point out which are males or females, this should be obvious. If you think that ugly grey bird is somehow more aesthetic, pls take a German shower to work on your personality.

Continuing on, It's obvious in animals who is better looking, but why not so in humans?

FRAUDS!
In the animal kingdom the female picks the best partner based on looks and she is very picky. As you can guess the female has an attraction to "colorful shiny pretty things".

Everything about her appearance, from the shiny crap to her facial dirt, is a constant changing thought process based on the obsession of pretty things. Women's obsession explains why from even a young age they always gossip about others looks and cream there pants when an aesthetic male's existence is even mentioned. In all the pics above you'll notice that the male is not only a display of genetic prowess but they stand tall and proud as the female observes in awe. No, srs, look back ^ its true. Women's love of aesthetics is why when around chad they just stare and touch and stare. There is no end game here other then keeping him around so she continue gushing over him.
This is true happiness and contentment for a woman past the basic needs of survival and reproduction. No wonder women are never happy, they don't got chad. Women's love of beauty has caused them their own insecurities which they hide and lie to themselves that they are pretty. You'll never stop worshiping these illogical disloyal craters until you learn of their frauds which I'll cover in my next post where I expose the tricks of the trade.

INB4 "but so and so is so hawt!!!!" Yes but the degree of which the foid, who i'll start affectionately referring to as grey birds, is attractive is mostly just not being ugly.
Don't be fat
Don't have recessed face
Don't not have fertile features(bust and hips)

Once this baseline has been established the range of average to "HAWT!!!!!" is a very small scale. These are very plain creatures, that are a dime a dozen.

BUT IM NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS. I LIKE TALL GUYS WITH THIS HAIR STYLE. SEE I'M DIFFERENT!!!!:feelstastyman:

birds reproduce by rubbing assholes together

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 245, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
throughout nature, the females are ugly and protective. the males are beautiful and seed-scattering. some males are more beautiful than others, however, and the ones that just so happen to be slightly less virtuoustic do not reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and The Dude Abides
throughout nature, the females are ugly and protective. the males are beautiful and seed-scattering. some males are more beautiful than others, however, and the ones that just so happen to be slightly less virtuoustic do not reproduce.
is this a quote?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Alexanderr, GrewWrong and 1 other person
I didn’t even realize it was italics. I’m at the beach right now and can barely see my phone lmfao
lol ok, pretty accurate regardless.

I posted something similar to this some time ago, Using some of the exact same pics

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 1139
I posted something similar to this some time ago, Using some of the exact same pics
I just did an image search of sexual dimorphism which is where I found them

can you link your post though. I'd like to read it.

I think I read that thread before and it planted the seed in my mind of this concept. I got the inspiration for posting this today from browsing different forums today and always seeing the same thing
-women claiming there better looking
-simps saying plain girls are 8 or 9s
-women pretending looks dont matter when its there entire life's focus
It's all just so tiring. Then I remembered sexual dimorphism which I knew before your thread but I think you pointed out how it always is the male whos better looking. Ideas are timeless, future events can be shaped by just saying words. Memes are powerful mang. JFL metal gear solid 2 was right.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Men are majestic!

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides