Women are SHIT at playing piano

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Srs. The biggest youtube channel for classical music is Ashish Xiangyi Kumar and he always tries to include a women's performance in his videos. And it always sounds like shit every time. Their interpretations are trash, they dont understand the music or the struggles the composers went through, they are simply playing piano for attention.

Compare this (male performance)

to this (female performance)

The women must have been thinking about chad's cock or something because it sounds like a robot is playing. Valentina Lisizta sucks, Fialowska sucks, and any jew piano player sucks except Rubinstein.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
agreed. thats why i make you play the piano rather than your mother in my presence.

• JFL
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
agreed. thats why i make you play the piano rather than your mother in my presence.
Notice how nobody gives a shit? Is a failed dox the most exciting thing to happen to you this year? Sad bro.

Notice how nobody gives a shit? Is a failed dox the most exciting thing to happen to you this year? Sad bro.

What am i missing
I mixed up his username with Jaded's after I told Jaded's mother he's been posting on incel forums. That's it, had nothing to actually do with Hunter yet he still labels me all this shit/
You still havent done shit pussy

I mixed up his username with Jaded's after I told Jaded's mother he's been posting on incel forums. That's it, had nothing to actually do with Hunter yet he still labels me all this shit/

You still havent done shit pussy

Why'd you tell her that?

lmaooooooooooo riiiiiiiight. so you include MY username, respond to MY comments as if it was me but that TOTALLY wasnt meant for me. it was just a mix up wasnt it...

lmaooooooooooo riiiiiiiight. so you include MY username, respond to MY comments as if it was me but that TOTALLY wasnt meant for me. it was just a mix up wasnt it...
Because I thought you were someone else dumb fuck

why would i be jaded? and if you were aftyer him why not just use his username rather than "hunter"?

woah hectic incel beef

why would i be jaded? and if you were aftyer him why not just use his username rather than "hunter"?
Because I thought his face went with your name. I did not realize that his username was Jaded instead of Hunter

Why would you dox him for? That's a bitch move

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
if you have an uncircumcised penis gl with a piano career