Women are uglier

qwep

qwep

Banned
They rarely have good features yet they hsve sex constantly. Doesnt make sense. 50% are really ugly even with makeup. If men were bisexual then women would be the new incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
There are Men out there who would fuck anything with a Vagina, so yeah I agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Marsiere214
Cope. I know three girls who bone mog 99% of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
They rarely have good features. 50% are really ugly even with makeup. OP, it's fine dude. This is a safe space for all men, regardless of sexual orientation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Marsiere214 and Dwarfmaxxer
They rarely have good features yet they hsve sex constantly. Doesnt make sense. 50% are really ugly even with makeup. If men were bisexual then women would be the new incels
Exactly. I find it hilarious how 2/10 fat chicks will still have guys takin them home at the club and some 4/10 incel gets left out of all the dancing circles and doesn't have girls looking at him let alone dancing on him
They rarely have good features. 50% are really ugly even with makeup. OP, it's fine dude. This is a safe space for all men, regardless of sexual orientation.
It's about standards man

• +1
All memes aside, you can blame Tradcons for that. Men are seen as not real men if they're virgins, women are seen as "pure" if they're virgins. Men get fucked over by this system, and it causes a demand imbalance between the genders, allowing women to date above their status.

• +1
Men are too desperate, that's why

• +1
Cope. I know three girls who bone mog 99% of men

Those aren't girls man
That's true but that's how nature is. In almost all Animal species Males are the most beautiful.

Birds.. Peacocks.. Gorillas. Males are made to compete and only a few survive.. but they get the most women

• +1
Those aren't girls man

That's true but that's how nature is. In almost all Animal species Males are the most beautiful.

Birds.. Peacocks.. Gorillas. Males are made to compete and only a few survive.. but they get the most women

So my oneitis isn;t a girl?

• +1
Go outside of America to places like South America and SEA to find hot girls

• +1
  • +1
Male female skeleton

I know three girls who bone mog 99% of men

Are you sure about that?

• +1
lol

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer and Deleted member 3043
Not true. In SA women look better than man.
But in Europe and NA i would agree.