Women aren’t looking for men who have outstanding features.

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
They’re looking for a lack of bad features.

the same goes for perosnality. It’s about avoiding anything creepy.

not having a stunning face or an amazing personality but a lack of negative knee jerk reaction “no’s”

the problem is that now the window has narrowed for what’s acceptable. Not too skinny not too fat not too short not Weird facial hair not weird skin not weird hair not weird clothes.

you’ll even witness this when interacting with women. They either say something is weird or it isn’t. Meaning non weird is baseline and is about as peak as it needs be.

keep in mind that not having a nice modern apartment and a newish luxury or cool car is also weird.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, PubertyMaxxer, Vvvvxxxx and 13 others
I want an extraordinary face on my mate. I want 1/1000000 dye color shape. Ect ect.

but women don’t want nor car for this. Just hit all the baselines. Get your neck thick enuff that it isn’t weirdly skinny and stop. Same with face and improving that.

One caveat is that if you’re competing in a highly intense environment like Los Angeles then having peacock type bright blonde hair or piercings or tattoos can be beneficial as they’re the least weird ways of making yourself noteworthy.

again you must avoid weird while still standing out.

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and Deleted member 4797
They are looking for this

5796343F FD81 47A1 B4EB 517BEDB293BD

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Vvvvxxxx, Kmscurry and 7 others
So true
Men look for traits they can love the woman for
Women look for traits they can reject the man for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 6572, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6403
Legit..guys who are close to average , rated about 5 here with no flaws for normies are what females go for
That should be your looksmaxing goal if u want to get females, not oustanding and striking features, these are only worshipped by incels here

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and piscicide
just be average strikes again

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Sounds good

If you are already attractive, having a nice home and/or nice car will get you a lot of positive attention from my experience. If you're ugly and have a sick car, people see you as compensating for your looks. If you're gl /average and have a nice car, you're just a guy with interests.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Here’s what a girl will say when she qualifies you. “I feel like you’re a normal person”

Sounds good except the last part.

If you are already attractive, having a nice home and/or nice car is FAR from weird and will get you a lot of positive attention from my experience. If you're ugly and have a sick car, you're that incel who spends racks on his car b/c he hasn't got much going for him - and compensating for your looks. If you're gl and have nice things, you're a gl guy with interests.

having nice things is part of being normal. an apartment a car ect just avoids a weird strike against you.

tbh i feel like chico has that kind of appeal in his face. His jaw isn't too big or too small, his face isn't extremely angular or too soft.
like in this pic of him, i don't feel like he has on trait that is much better than the others. He doesn't have any failos, and no major halos. I think this makes his face more balanced.
I also feel like this applies to adam levine's face. He doesn't have any big failos, everything is balanced. Yes he's statusmaxxed but I still think his face is a good example of this.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
OP belongs to reddit
It’s probably harder to be deemed normal than to look exceptional. As most exceptional looking men lack in one area of normalcy.

legit

just dont have something that looks off theory

having nice things is part of being normal. an apartment a car ect just avoids a weird strike against you.

lmfao, I read your thread originally as "having a nice car or home will also make women think you are weird" and instantly became extremely confused. my b

tbh i feel like chico has that kind of appeal in his face. His jaw isn't too big or too small, his face isn't extremely angular or too soft. View attachment 676289 like in this pic of him, i don't feel like he has on trait that is much better than the others. He doesn't have any failos, and no major halos. I think this makes his face more balanced.
View attachment 676304 I also feel like this applies to adam levine's face. He doesn't have any big failos, everything is balanced. Yes he's statusmaxxed but I still think his face is a good example of this.

2nd guys nose is definitely a failio, imo. Statusmaxxed people get their flaws overlooked, even by us.

I would imagine he would be generally considered good looking, but he is good looking DESPITE his nose imo, meaning, if his nose was a more average, i.e. straighter w/ less bulbous tip, he would have much more appeal.

I obsesses over my flaws not cuz I'm afraid of how women will view me, it's cuz I wanna be content when I look in the mirror each day

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 5746
I obsesses over my flaws not cuz I'm afraid of how women will view me, it's cuz I wanna be content when I look in the mirror each day
I cannot relate to this at all.

I’d rather hate how I look and be treated well by others than love my looks and be mistreated. Looks are simple a means to an end to me.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Cope , women want 2.3 fwhr with extreme hunter eyes and only light blue or light green eyes with a square wide cleft chin with nw0 hairline and perfect feline coloring.
If you dont have This a woman Will never love you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6873
Thats why gymcell body with so much hypertrphied muscles is repulsive for most females
And i dont mean athletic body, but i mena like extreme huge biceps and so..its only niche, becasue it is deviation from normal
Same as being fat or too skinny