Women at my age (teenage years) have really high standards

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
It sucks man

Wtf.This just isnt true.I see ethnics,Subhumans,Manlets.Not just with GIRLS BUT,with CUTE GIRLS.It legit disproves this high standard shit.Just looksmax and Enjoy one woman After the other theory.End of story

• +1
Reactions: xit and BigBiceps
Its all the jawline instagram accounts and their girlfriends always telling them their boyfriend is ugly/ that they can get better it Sucks man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Arkantos, mr contemptuous and 3 others
What country? Region?
UK birmingham
Wtf.This just isnt true.I see ethnics,Subhumans,Manlets.Not just with GIRLS BUT,with CUTE GIRLS.It legit disproves this high standard shit.Just looksmax and Enjoy one woman After the other theory.End of story
Women are repulsed by me and many other men irl

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
Just be unmoggable gigachad theory

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and Pietrosiek
Cute girls with ugly fags is suifuel.

Talked to a girl who claimed that she just wants a educated, northern European type with broad shoulders and thick hair while claiming that her standards aren't high. JFL. Over.

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Arkantos, Noodlewhore and 1 other person
Talked to a girl who claimed that she just wants a educated, northern European with broad shoulders and thick hair while claiming that her standards aren't high. JFL. Over.
If thats her standards and she considers them "low", imagine how high the standards of other women she knows are😣😣

Cute girls with ugly fags is suifuel.
Nah honestly its life fuel.It tells me that if these subhumans get that,I can too.Just need to looksmaxx and Confidencemaxx(Confidence Is so important when below chad ,no more coping)

If thats her standards and she considers them "low", imagine how high the standards of other women she knows are😣😣

She explained to me, with a completely straight face, that her preferences are "different" from her female friends who always tease her for having such a "shit taste" in men.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Nah honestly its life fuel.It tells me that if these subhumans get that,I can too.Just need to looksmaxx and Confidencemaxx(Confidence Is so important when below chad ,no more coping)
Since when has this site become so bluepilled?
Your worth as a man to women is 100% yoir looks.
Confidence only "works" if you already pass the looks threshold for a certain woman. Links back to looks

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Pietrosiek
Giphy 8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
She explained to me, with a completely straight face, that her taste is "different" from her female friends who always tease her for having such a "shit taste" in men.
Does she care abt face or not?

Since when has this site become so bluepilled?
Your worth as a man to women is 100% yoir looks.
Confidence only "works" if you already pass the looks threshold for a certain woman. Links back to looks
Bro trust me man Confidence Can get it.either it's that or I'm chadlite in your theory.
I acted confident and got girls.I acted shy and Got NOTHING.So confidence is legit for me(I faked it obv)

Does she care abt face or not?

Never mentioned face, but when I asked her what she thinks about my bosnian Chadlite friend she revealed herself that she hates anything ethnik looking. She goes for the northern phenotype meaning she want's light colored eyes + wide shoulders + thick hair + education = aka 5% of guys.

Fuck no. It's sui fuel and it feels so wrong, nasty. A guy who doesn't even try to take care of his appearance doesn't deserve nothing from women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
She explained to me, with a completely straight face, that her preferences are "different" from her female friends who always tease her for having such a "shit taste" in men.
Rule n.1 : dont trust what bitches say to you, look at how they act instead

Rule n.1 : dont trust what bitches say to you, look at how they act instead

The bish is so deluded that she unironically believes she has low standars, read my earlier post. She has insanely high standards herself.

We live in society.

NT standards are very high

Really? I'm 15 and I got tons of ioi's through out high school so far.

i got rated 4 PSL btw, their standards become higher with age tbh