Women fraud their features so fucking hard with makeup that shit should be illegal

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
When you're bluepilled you might think "Oh their skin just looks clearer thats all"
But when you're blackpilled you realise just the extent they fraud their features.

First we start with foundation

This instantly fixes subpar collagen and even wrinkles etc.
Bet your ass every roastie past 30 applies ridiculous amounts of this shit to fraud their sagging skin whereas dudes have to apply tret, watch diet etc to have the same degree of youthful collagen.

This is concealar aka foundation on steroids.
It can literally fix facial scars, acne, acne scarring, eyebags etc stuff most guys would lose sleep over and not leave the house because of women can fraud that shit in a bottle.

here we have cancer in a bottle aka bronzer

As you can see this flatxilla creature is able to give both the shadow of rosy cheeks and prominent cheekbones at the same time

Both extremely fucking hard to achieve cases in men.

Now we get to eye area

Dont get me started on this absolute bullshit

UEE?
No problem use mascara.
Shit tier eyelashes?
get extensions.
Recessed orbitals causing sagging?
Makeup to fraud it.
Subhuman PFL?
Use mascara to fraud it

I cannot fathom this shit a womens eyes matter so much more because we don't expect them to have a strong jaw like men this one key feature in their face they get to essentially fraud the fuck out of I don't know how this is even legal fuck this gay earth.
I know a girl who has frog tier orbitals absolute subhuman tier eyes and she does all this shit and she gets to fraud to levels close to pic included:

Meanwhile guys either have to be born with top tier facial genetics or save absurd amounts of money to cut and literally rearrange bone.
This is eimply not correct on a fucking moral level I am honestly lost for words

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Detective, Joe Rogancel, Boxingfan and 31 others
who cares? you can be gay now

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Golgo13, Hightwolf and 12 others
Just do no fap idiot!

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, joeveniro, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
When you're bluepilled you might think "Oh their skin just looks clearer thats all"
But when you're blackpilled you realise just the extent they fraud their features.

View attachment 884141

Bet your ass every roastie past 30 applies ridiculous amounts of this shit to fraud their sagging skin whereas dudes have to apply tret, watch diet etc to have the same degree of youthful collagen.

View attachment 884144

It can literally fix facial scars, acne, acne scarring, eyebags etc stuff most guys would lose sleep over and not leave the house because of women can fraud that shit in a bottle.

View attachment 884145

As you can see this flatxilla creature is able to give both the shadow of rosy cheeks and prominent cheekbones at the same time

Now we get to eye area

View attachment 884146
View attachment 884147

UEE?
No problem use mascara.
Shit tier eyelashes?
get extensions.
Makeup to fraud it.
Subhuman PFL?
Use mascara to fraud it

I cannot fathom this shit a womens eyes matter so much more because we don't expect them to have a strong jaw like men this one key feature in their face they get to essentially fraud the fuck out of I don't know how this is even legal fuck this gay earth.
I know a girl who has frog tier orbitals absolute subhuman tier eyes and she does all this shit and she gets to fraud to levels close to pic included:
View attachment 884149

Meanwhile guys either have to be born with top tier facial genetics or save absurd amounts of money to cut and literally rearrange bone.
This is eimply not correct on a fucking moral level I am honestly lost for words

This has no effect on you as your competition is other men who DO NOT wear make up.

All this does is push up competition between women as subhuman women compete against Stacey-lites.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 10524
bump this forum is gay and dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, joeveniro, Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
men wearing light foundation should be normalized imo
i don't wear but its not wrong or cheat if u do

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Golgo13 and SubhumanCurrycel
Mirin your observation skills OP.

• +1
Just paint a pct, bro.
I use makeup, so should everyone. Just don't use it so much, that it's noticeable. That's the reality.
Do I want to looksmaxx at all? No, I'd rather just be natural.
Do I have to? Yes, because I'm a bottom feeder, while trying and doing. Imagine if I did nothing...

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, joeveniro, GetShrekt and 1 other person
This has no effect on you as your competition is other men who DO NOT wear make up.

All this does is push up competition between women as subhuman women compete against Stacey-lites.
Flawed logic. It has an extreme effect in men, too. Why? Because the foid looks insanely better than her real self, and it doesn't matter whether you know she's frauding or not, she still looks better and could turn on men that wouldn't have been turned on if she were not to have make up.

So at that point if someone better looking than u is turned on by that fraud then you're demoted to lower leagues whereas she's ascending!

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 9090, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Fakeup

just face transplant for 30$ theorem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Golgo13, Jamal2222 and 10 others
Flawed logic. It has an extreme effect in men, too. Why? Because the foid looks insanely better than her real self, and it doesn't matter whether you know she's frauding or not, she still looks better and could turn on men that wouldn't have been turned on if she were not to have make up.

So at that point if someone better looking than u is turned on by that fraud then you're demoted to lower leagues whereas she's ascending!
yup, it gives them access to chads while normal guys have to compete for even worse bottom of the barrel-tier women

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, SubhumanCurrycel and RAITEIII

yup, it gives them access to chads while normal guys have to compete for even worse bottom of the barrel-tier women

On a micro scale yes it does promote the individual to be "chad only" however if every girls frauds with make up you just get a "looks inflation" where the overall benchmark of what is attractive increases.

No different to if every guy had a six pack, a six pack would be worthless.

This can be seen in countries such as Russia where the women MOG most countries and their own men, yet hypergamy is not out of control.

The overall system of a free dating market that tinder/social media and feminism is what causes the hypergamy of "chad only".

A Nation of good looking women is not "chad only" i.e. Russia, Sweden etc.

Last edited:
On a micro scale yes it does promote the individual to be "chad only" however if every girls frauds with make up you just get a "looks inflation" where the overall benchmark of what is attractive increases.

No different to if every guy had a six pack, a six pack would be worthless.

This can be seen in countries such as Russia where the women MOG most countries and their own men, yet hypergamy is not out of control.

The overall system of a free dating market that tinder/social media and feminism is what causes the hypergamy of "chad only"
Russia is still somewhat religious and feminism and liberalism hasnt gained that much traction yet as compared to the west.

and no, the looks inflation will make it worse as the rate at which men get boners increases. meaning a chad would be willing to settle below his ''real'' looksmatch with a frauded whore. this in turn causes hypergamy to become worse as this frauded whore now thinks she is chad material, which she isnt.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
IQ

• +1
The average girl surely doesn't have this much make up on now does she? Don't get me wrong this shit is still ridiculous tho jfl

View attachment 884141

View attachment 884144

View attachment 884145

Now we get to eye area

View attachment 884146
View attachment 884147

UEE?
No problem use mascara.
Shit tier eyelashes?
get extensions.
Makeup to fraud it.
Subhuman PFL?
Use mascara to fraud it

View attachment 884149

Regardless of whether or not they wear makeup,lets face it,our penis doesn't care and will climb Olympus
just to smell their coochie.We men are slaves to our dicks, if you really sit down and think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and SubhumanCurrycel
Yup and as a result they think they are 7s and 8s and deserve 7s and 8s.

Tell them this to their face if you get rejected in the coming years for your empty scalp bro.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and SubhumanCurrycel
If i has money and skills i would try to get a makeup to improve my subhuman undereye area without being noticed on doing it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and SubhumanCurrycel