Women gives her child away after Chad leaves her

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

Toilet gives her child away after Chad leaves her.

She claims she isn't "in the right mental state". It's your fault for getting pumped and dumped by a man who was just going to leave you. Dumbass.

My comment on the post:

Have an abortion. You shouldn't have had sex with someone who was clearly not trustworthy in the first place.

Now, I'm probably going to get comments saying, "Don't sex shame women! Why don't you sex shame men!" Well, men are the SEEDERS. They SPREAD their seed. They are SUPPOSED to. The women are the CARETAKERS. They guard their eggs and stay in place. It's their choice whether they wanted to reproduce with a man, and if they made the wrong decision, they are held accountable for it.

This is how 90% of orphans are made. Irresponsible women who are too lazy to care for a child. Chad leaving does not put you into a broken state. Human brains aren't that fucking delicate. This women is lazy and doesn't want to raise a child. Simply put. Most orphans/adopted people I know do not live happy lives because they know their parents aren't their own, not to mention they are probably grown up being told dozens of lies that they figure out in their teen years. This women is creating another potential incel.

Yet another example of women degeneracy causing harm to the life of others. FUCK WOMEN.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
larp

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
lol, if orphan number increasing in alarming rate, government to opt in to pay for it wil tax payer money
basically chad and women can have their endless sex and orgasm , while normal people pay for it, massive number of NEET will be arise

i can understand kinda

its like when ur wife gives birth to a baby and leaves u for a another guy.

it makes u not want to care for the baby.

Id rather the child have two parents. This would give them a chance at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back