"Women prefer average penises"

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel

"The average size preferred by the women in the study was an erect penis that is 6.4 inches long and 5 inches in circumference for a one-time encounter.

For a long-term relationship, the average size preferred by the women was a penis that is 6.3 inches long with a circumference of 4.8 inches.

Both of these choices were only slightly bigger than the average."

If you look at the beginning the article says that 6.3" (the length apparently average women prefer for a relationship) was in the 95th percentile of men. BUT YOURE PERFECTLY FINE YOURE AVERAGE AND THATS OKAY BRO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BrettyBoy, WTFCGod and 10 others
I have a hard time believing the average man is that small.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, lutte, Deleted member 5698 and 6 others
oh yea bro hundreds of studies are wrong because you have a hunch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shakmax, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 11835 and 16 others
dickpill is common knowledge, idk how people deny it here most people that aren't blackpilled are dickpilled

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5698 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, WadlowMaxxing, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
average is higher worldwide average is 5.5 inch, higher in western countries

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, CupOfCoffee and oatmeal
this article is bullshit because it's near impossible to conduct.
do they ask women what size they prefer? does the women know what went into them? did they attach a oxytocin signal measuring device and shove difference inches of dick in them?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Insecure03, lutte and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yonmaxxed, WadlowMaxxing and Boldandbeautiful
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Be_ConfidentBro
women prefer my penis

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Be_ConfidentBro
bro tbh I feel like its around 5.5-6 in legnth, idk girth
TBH bro I also feel like that the western average size has to 6x5 at least. Those studies probably include asian micro dicks or something

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, CupOfCoffee and oatmeal
average is higher worldwide average is 5.5 inch, higher in western countries
Yeah it's about 6" in europe and the US. South americans have bigger dicks according to studies tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7776 and oatmeal
this article is bullshit because it's near impossible to conduct.
do they ask women what size they prefer? does the women know what went into them? did they attach a oxytocin signal measuring device and shove difference inches of dick in them?
Women don't know shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Yup I think the biggest countries were mostly south american. Congo in africa and then venezuela columbia Ecuador and lebanon from the middle east

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and oatmeal
im khhv and im 20
god damn, being a winner means a lot of motherfuckers get jealous and try and drag you down. i love it. i fucking live seeing all the sad pathetic rats gathering together to hurl insults at someone as blessed as myself.

i will ascend. cry for me, mourn for my success

IMG 20201120 1035463

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
god damn, being a winner means a lot of motherfuckers get jealous and try and drag you down. i love it. i fucking live seeing all the sad pathetic rats gathering together to hurl insults at someone as blessed as myself.

View attachment 907460
Hello fellow Google Pixel phonecel

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

View attachment 907460
bro this is a thread about dick size, not a personal journal lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191

View attachment 907460
On top of every single one of your failos as a gook rat, to top it all off, you are literally cucking away for some rich old fart jewish oil tycoon risking your life. JFL at you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
On top of every single one of your failos as a gook rat, to top it all off, you are literally cucking away for some rich old fart jewish oil tycoon risking your life. JFL at you
keep coping you utter faggot.

reminder youll never have this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and oatmeal

View attachment 907460
Keep typing paragraphs?
I quoted a post you said amongst the thousands of threads you make complaining

Keep typing paragraphs?
I quoted a post you said amongst the thousands of threads you make complaining
ill be honest i truly don't care about you enough at this moment to tell you anything other than fuck off and get out of my business i mean that do not @ me

ill be honest i truly don't care about you enough at this moment to tell you anything other than fuck off and get out of my business i mean that do not @ me

Women prefer 10 x 8 monstrr cocks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
women barely know whats going inside them because nobody says their real size jfl

Is it any harder to believe than the fact that the average male is unattractive?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx