Women taller than 170 cm can't be attractive

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
They just look weird/wrong/masculine, they are lanky and often develop long faces too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
I like smaller women ngl.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 245 and 6 others
Good luck with the Manlet kids

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
Aren’t most female models at least 170cm?

• +1
Reactions: Jack
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 245
i only like tiny women = you are a manlet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 39 and 4 others
i mean i like short girls but if i were to marry one she's gotta be at least 5'7, i need non-manlet children

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I also prefer small women.

Ideally they should be 5’7/5’8

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Well l love my 5 9 gf

Giga manlet cope

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and WannaBeA6
I dont care about height at all as long as shes not a giga midget below 4'10

Lol if you come central London and you’re not 6 ft 2 it’s over for you. I get heightmogged a lot by females at 6ft

• Ugh..
That's why they're models, exceptions, one in 1 million and being a model doesn't make you necessarily attractive
Bullshit, there are loads of girls in my school and country which are above 170cm and still very attractive. Quit the cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and WannaBeA6
Gigacope sry.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Alexanderr and Deleted member 1862
here you go op:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Hated subhuman
They just look weird/wrong/masculine, they are lanky and often develop long faces too
Lol you're 170cm insecure manlet? Idc how tall she is, it's the face and body.

• +1
Imagine a 6'4 guy mates with a 6'4 woman.
Giant child. I don't care whether or not she's ugly.

Lol you're 170cm insecure manlet? Idc how tall she is, it's the face and body.

That's the thing, most of them don't have good bodies and faces plus they look lanky
Imagine a 6'4 guy mates with a 6'4 woman.
Giant child. I don't care whether or not she's ugly.
I get it, it's just an obsession with a supposed offspring

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBiceps and Alexanderr
Lol if you come central London and you’re not 6 ft 2 it’s over for you. I get heightmogged a lot by females at 6ft
cuz they r business women who wear heels lo, avg height is 5ft 4.
cope, jfl if you think a 6ft 6 gigachad would want a manlet wife who makes manlet kids.

That's the thing, most of them don't have good bodies and faces plus they look lanky

I get it, it's just an obsession with a supposed offspring
Legacy, I'll pump and dump any women with a good ass and face.

height is such insignificant factor when it comes to woman's looks

men simply don't care about such minor things

But yeah, anytime I see tall foid, she usually is attractive and height has nothing to do with my rating tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Many manlet copers ITT, there are infinite amount of girls who are above 170cm and attractive.

Jfl most europian girls are over 170cm and are desired the most

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Imo its different. Short women cant be that attractive ngl. For me, if a girl is under 5‘6 its a failo (except very good face). I like girls that are around my height (6‘) or even taller (6‘2 to 6‘5) - its attractive but I think my point of view is rather out of the norm though.
But anyways, for a girl its face >>>> everything.

You guys bit the heightism pill too hard, developed an obsession with height that clouds your judgement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Maybe if you're a dwarf. 5'10 is ideal wifematerial.
you're probably a 6'1 guy coping with height, who calls 5'11 dudes midgets. 5'10 is incredibly rare for females even in nordic countries, and more often than not they have ugly faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
you're probably a 6'1 guy coping with height, who calls 5'11 dudes midgets. 5'10 is incredibly rare for females even in nordic countries, and more often than not they have ugly faces
based and blackpilled bro, 170 is rare lol/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Cope

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Alexanderr
manlet cope. a stacy is a stacy no matter the height

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Alexanderr
6'4. I said ideal, ideal is often quite rare.

I find women over 170cm very atractive but no more than 178 5'10 for me 174 around 5'7 -5'8 is perfect for women all models are in that height range also ans women lover than 5'6 just look small

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and CopingCel
5’10 is ”incredibly rare” for females in Nordic countries? I highly doubt this. It isn't all that rare here in the Netherlands and the difference in height between the people here and Nordics isn’t all that much.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and CopingCel
I want a 7`5 wife to make up for ny turbomanletism

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, CopingCel and Deleted member 3142
Very good post.
I've never been attracted to girls taller than 165cm.
It's just a huge turn off and triggers my manlet insecurities.
But even if I was tall I'd prefer to fuck shorter petite girls and dominate them.
Tall girls don't deserve a tallfags validation because they'd reject all manlets.
Zero empathy for tall foids.
I dislike them.

Also, what does them on average having uglier faces have to do with the height not being ideal? Tall people are often lanklets but you wouldn't say being tall isn’t ideal for men.
I've never been attracted to girls taller than 165cm.
I think you’re just gay.

5’10 is ”incredibly rare” for females in Nordic countries? I highly doubt this. It isn't all that rare here in the Netherlands and the difference in height between the people here and Nordics isn’t all that much.
Its not exactly rare but they are a minority. Most chicks here in Norway are between 5ft3 to 5ft6, especially the 25 and under generation.

Sometimes they seem tall because they wear retarded ass shoes that will give them atleast 2 inches in height.

i only like tiny women = you are a manlet
I'm 6'2" and petite women with hourglass figures make me rock hard.

A big bitch needs a very good face for me to find her attractive.

Also, what does them on average having uglier faces have to do with the height not being ideal? Tall people are often lanklets but you wouldn't say being tall isn’t ideal for men.

I think you’re just gay.
My hatred blocks any attraction towards these female mogging machines. I know exactly I have no chance so I don't even develop a glimpse of attraction. Has nothing to do with gay

My hatred blocks any attraction towards these female mogging machines. I know exactly I have no chance so I don't even develop a glimpse of attraction. Has nothing to do with gay
I see. You’re gay and autistic.

I'm 6'2" and petite women with hourglass figures make me rock hard.

A big bitch needs a very good face for me to find her attractive.
i didnt say you cant like tiny women. im 6'7" and love high E 5'2" femlets but i like 5'10" girls too or even 6-6'1" if they have good face