Women think Chadlite and Chad are average looking

far336

far336

Bronze
Reddit post about a woman complaining that she doesn't have success dating average to below average looking men:

The part that's interesting is in the comments:

Our definition of average to below average is 2-4 PSL. So she is saying that these types of men cheat on her, meaning, these men have the opportunity to date multiple women, which is hard to believe as only Chadlites and up have that privilege. So what is going on here? Well, turns out, their definition of average is not the same as ours. I asked a woman to rate this guy:

This guy got rated a 7.5/10 in trueRateMe. So, 6 PSL or Chadlite to Chad range

Here is what she said about him:

So as you can see, women think Chadlites and Chads are average looking men. If you see 100 men in public, about 75 of them would be average looking or higher. So, 75% of the male population are Chadlites or higher according to women :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: saltii131, Deleted member 4416, sandcelmuttcel and 18 others
life begins at 5psl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 2658, nonserviam and 15 others
Chadlite is average, Chad is slightly above. 9-10/10 is good looking

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, johncruz12345, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
It is completely over for him.

Chadlite is average, Chad is slightly above. 9-10/10 is good looking
wut.
chadlite is above average, chad is like 1 in a million.

jump from htn to chadlite isnt that big imo, htn can become chadlite just by gymcelling etc.
jump from chadlite to chad is insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
wut.
chadlite is above average, chad is like 1 in a million.

jump from htn to chadlite isnt that big imo, htn can become chadlite just by gymcelling etc.
jump from chadlite to chad is insane
gigachad is 1 in a million

• +1
Reactions: radditz, Need2Ascend, 5'8manlet and 3 others
gigachad is 1 in a million
In my book gigachad is O pry etc. thats like 1 in 10 million.

And depends on what kind of chad too btw.
A chad to some people is just an average guy who is roided tatted and tanned, to some people a proper chad is a gay alien

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 1680, Agendum and 2 others
Fuck if thay guy does not slay then I never will not even after 250.000 € worth of surgeries

• So Sad
Reactions: far336
Reddit post about a woman complaining that she doesn't have success dating average to below average looking men:

View attachment 672426
Our definition of average to below average is 2-4 PSL. So she is saying that these types of men cheat on her, meaning, these men have the opportunity to date multiple women, which is hard to believe as only Chadlites and up have that privilege. So what is going on here? Well, turns out, their definition of average is not the same as ours. I asked a woman to rate this guy:

View attachment 672433

View attachment 672434

So as you can see, women think Chadlites and Chads are average looking men. If you see 100 men in public, about 75 of them would be average looking or higher. So, 75% of the male population are Chadlites or higher according to women :ROFLMAO:

retarded. one woman.

that's all it takes for you to start saying that's average?
you should have asked that bitch that said her ugliest cheated on her for a picture of him. the fact is ugly niggas can cheat too

• +1
Reactions: radditz and Taylorswift
that kid mogs 99% of the forum except maybe amnesia and salludon

She's just rating him average to make her self feel better about herself because she knows she isn't gonna have a chance with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, radditz and MewingJBP

View attachment 672426

View attachment 672433

View attachment 672434

That kids model tier wtf so these bitches want 6’6 giga chads or nothing god damn

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and HighIQcel
So sick of these shitty threads. One ugly broad from reddit of all the places says something retarded and you think all women think like that.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and radditz
that guy sucks he dont looks like chad nor a bad boy but an aspie cuck in his dark room

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
So sick of these shitty threads. One ugly broad from reddit of all the places says something retarded and you think all women think like that.
80% of men are invisible to women. Chad or death

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: far336, Agendum and HighIQcel
>still listening to what women say
Lol

She’s just coping, or even trying to be quirky. Some girls like to say “haha I like boys who look like Michael Cera 😍😍😍
Meanwhile chinless mcgee is in her friendzone while she gets plowed by chad
Basically what I’m saying is that never listen to anything anybody says cause everybody’s full of shit

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

View attachment 672426

View attachment 672433

View attachment 672434

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 6273
EB4581D1 5D33 44B3 AB42 B03B04C08D2C

• So Sad
Reactions: far336
That guy was a bad example tho. He had a terrible nose. This doesn't matter as much irl because she will see his bone structure from all angles and realise he's way above average. Facial features ie mouth, eyes, nose matter alot more in photos than IRL I believe. Eye area is hard to even get a good look at in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
She is coping u retards never ask girls for their opinion

in some poll they voted fat guy more attractive than fitness model body

her boyfriend is probably some balding skinnyfat worm

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink and radditz
life begins at 5psl
retarded. one woman.

that's all it takes for you to start saying that's average?
you should have asked that bitch that said her ugliest cheated on her for a picture of him. the fact is ugly niggas can cheat too
IT'S TRUE.
i got rated 5.5psl my some member of this forum and i got called ugly today by a discord thot. also women refrain from taking things sexual with me when i'm chatting them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393