Women thirst for nonbuff/ masculine guys, and more for men who have good bones, daintiness to them because it brings out nonproduced value.

Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
Muscles are malleable.
Frame, bones, eye color, skin tone are not.
Back in the day where there were no gyms what you had is what you got.
Women want the halo of a person having value generationally, and lineage.
Women factor in value from the timetable of life, from the rarity of genetics, from the socioeconomic relevance, of what friends think of them, etc. These are tiny boxes by which looks have function. Raw masculine power isn't one of those things now.
Even though a buff guy would have a better body, or a guy who is ugly but with a big cock would feel better in bed, the novelty surrounding things matters more than that raw capabiility of something in of itself.

Thr raw lineage of implications of power are what women seek. The mind underlyingly picks this up and women do not want to define their feelings away. They are selfish in this regard because all others will be judged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000, Deleted member 2672, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
tldr: i'm too lazy to gymcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Hades, Bennett and 15 others
Not an excuse not to work out

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others
Basement delusions.

You undoubtably get off to all the edgy self cuckery, you little dork.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, KEy21, Deleted member 3962 and 6 others
I swear I see this same thread every couple of days

Values are also malleable bro

Muscles in 2019 = valuable

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
if you are not musculuar to women you are weak unless you have huge frame and dom face.
even then. it was impossible to be caveman without muscle. so its retarded to think ideal can ever be a twink. imagine a woman without ass or breasts and also anorexia. average man compared to muscular dom high T beast is the same as that tbh

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
Le cavill has all of this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
high iq women can tell the difference between a high t bod and androgenless hairless subhuman that lifted his way to humanity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 3195, Administrator and 4 others
Muscles are malleable.
Frame, bones, eye color, skin tone are not.
Back in the day where there were no gyms what you had is what you got.
Women want the halo of a person having value generationally, and lineage.
Women factor in value from the timetable of life, from the rarity of genetics, from the socioeconomic relevance, of what friends think of them, etc. These are tiny boxes by which looks have function. Raw masculine power isn't one of those things now.
Even though a buff guy would have a better body, or a guy who is ugly but with a big cock would feel better in bed, the novelty surrounding things matters more than that raw capabiility of something in of itself.

Thr raw lineage of implications of power are what women seek. The mind underlyingly picks this up and women do not want to define their feelings away. They are selfish in this regard because all others will be judged.
tomorrow I will buy some RAD, before it becomes illegal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Values are also malleable bro

Muscles in 2019 = valuable
this muscles sadly have zero value, kind of like sarms everyone and there grandma is taking em
however they are still a re quirment for humanhood in 2019

Last edited:
tomorrow I will buy some RAD, before it becomes illegal
Narrowslabs says they will gonna sell testo and hgh in like february

Regardless there's no reason not to do sports/work out, it's healthy and makes me feel good so I do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
just lift holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 685
just lift holy shit
understanding that you will smv will increase extremely slightly, and come up with a way to dodge the narc and tryhard vibe that becoming a ball of meat brings

• +1
tales from .co

understanding that you will smv will increase extremely slightly, and come up with a way to dodge the narc and tryhard vibe that becoming a ball of meat brings
you don’t need to bloatmaxx... why is everything so black and white.

lmfao, everyone acts like hitting the gym will make you an automatic 300 lb lean muscle bodybuilder

fucking delusional people don't understand how hard it really is to build a bulky body, don't listen to this guy...

hitting the gym has so many benefits, you get stronger, increase your T, look better in clothes, it's a hobby

• +1
Reactions: Robocok, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
where does it say bloatmax? tomato
lmfao, everyone acts like hitting the gym will make you an automatic 300 lb lean muscle bodybuilder

fucking delusional people don't understand how hard it really is to build a bulky body, don't listen to this guy...

hitting the gym has so many benefits, you get stronger, increase your T, look better in clothes, it's a hobby
fact

where does it say bloatmax? tomato

fact

giphy.gif

I’m inferring bloatmaxx bc you said “ball of meat”. are you dumb? can you not see the correlation between “ball of meat” and “bloatmaxx”. even then you took it way too literally and look dumb now

Basement delusions.

You undoubtably get off to all the edgy self cuckery, you little dork.

At the end of the day the dude is from chad cels.co he is most likely larping

giphy.gif

I’m inferring bloatmaxx bc you said “ball of meat”. are you dumb? can you not see the correlation between “ball of meat” and “bloatmaxx”. even then you took it way too literally and look dumb now
did you take your meds today boyo :)

Skin tone is malleable

If 1 more negative IQ retard says gymcel is cope im gonna lose it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and gotoa10humanbeing
Jfl twink destroyed in the replies

• +1
This is legit af

i didnt read but you're overthinking women. just don't be autistic and don't use online dating. never met an incel who did these 2 things.

Just lol @ thinking women even think a fraction of the amount that you do in regard to shit like this

You think of 600 different scenarios in your head after seeing a girl, think about how you're going to live when you're married, about what she could possibly say, about what she's possibly thinking, about what guys are around here, if it's worth it etc.

Meanwhile you end up saying NOTHING to her after all of this autistic psychological rumination

She thinks of zero scenarios and just goes up and talks to people because they visually look good to her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2846 and forwardgrowth
I dont gove a fuk about muscles and im pretty sure women dont either

Frame is a legit halo, and frame is mostly obtained by being physically active. No need for gym body, but also no getting around the need for physical activity.

training since you are young (I do not intend to lift weights) also improves the growth of certain "non-modifiable" qualities such as the frame

Frame is a legit halo, and frame is mostly obtained by being physically active. No need for gym body, but also no getting around the need for physical activity.
Frame creates halo connotations of power, dominance, and the guy can be a total pussy but it's there.
Human beings are wired in a certain psychelocked hierarchy.
Nonmalleable traits are what people are psychelocked to admire. It is evolutionary protocol to not give power to tryhard betas, but to seek approval with good genes. Since that is a more secure, and unshakeable fountain of validation to draw water from.
It's why people don't feel pressured around rich people as much as extremely good looking people.
What shows if you're attractive? If people who aren't desperate are pressured to keep your presence entertained.

Guys like noen eubanks slay latina milfs on the daily

Height + youth + collagen = everything

It is evolutionary protocol to not give power to tryhard betas, but to seek approval with good genes.

try-harding, or perseverance/determination is partly genetic. so is your muscle response to mechanical stimuli. your definition of "good genes" is cherry-picked to suit your agenda.

try-harding, or perseverance/determination is partly genetic. so is your muscle response to mechanical stimuli. your definition of "good genes" is cherry-picked to suit your agenda.
How does that correlate?
I am saying that being a tryhard beta is something based on a superficial set of traits.
Girls with any intelligence will not want to give power to those people. I mean the upward slope of the divorce x-y axis graph in general romantical life show that divorces happen more often with girls of higher intelligence.
I am talking about myopic standards girls have. Their subjective stance on good genes.
Tryhard betas can be superficially less value.
Women want men who have value irrespective of any voluntary power.
Women like men who are start-set to dominate. Because women love a tyrant who is the bully from start of life to finish. And that begins not when you find a gym, but from womb to tomb.
They want to ally with that because owmen want the connotative credit/ hierarchy of connotations of being a winner in all areas of life, and then everything they do implies superiority over the other person.
Women proceed with venom aforethought.
A venom that wants total social domination. This is primal reality, not some agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back