Women want short or ugly men dead.

U

uglydisgustingmanlet

Banned
I can almost 100% guarantee that if you got any woman and gave her a two buttons ; 1 for keeping all men alive and 1 for killing all short/ugly men with no consequence they would certainly pick the latter despite it being utterly evil.
The thing is women dont voice their opinion of below-average men or short men because they are the biologically weaker sex and have an innate instinct to stay safe. If you observe their behavior however there are cues to their utter disgust at these men

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 685 and Luke LLL
And if there was a button that killed all ugly or fat women, we would press it too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet and Eduardo DOV
I can almost 100% guarantee that if you got any woman and gave her a two buttons ; 1 for keeping all men alive and 1 for killing all short/ugly men with no consequence they would certainly pick the latter despite it being utterly evil.
The thing is women dont voice their opinion of below-average men or short men because they are the biologically weaker sex and have an innate instinct to stay safe. If you observe their behavior however there are cues to their utter disgust at these men
mismatched couples exist

And if there was a button that killed all ugly or fat women, we would press it too.
i wouldnt
not because im a cuck
but because im a fucking person with morals
mismatched couples exist
Its called manipulation and exploitation i.e betabuxxing
stay blue pilled

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 245
Nope. They want the short and ugly men alive to be their beta buxers.

Women have a bigger margin for error in terms of looks than men.

Nope. They want the short and ugly men alive to be their beta buxers.
true tbh
its the ones who refuse to beta bux who they want dead because they have no use for them

Many of us are both but we wont die for them.

mismatched couples exist
Its called manipulation and exploitation i.e betabuxxing
stay blue pilled

They actually do exist without that as well, it's called statistics. It's just really rare. A couple where they are 2 points or more apart (on the normie scale) is probably 3 standard deviations from the mean. (As rare as having 145IQ).

i wouldnt
not because im a cuck
but because im a fucking person with morals
exterminate all subhuman genes, also mindests and lifestyles the parents could give their kids
first step to make slayers

Lebensborn was very successful, even if it didnt stay for long

If you killed all the fat ugly women there would be no nurses, no secretaries, no lunch ladies, no one to work at McDonald's, etc.
Hot women all think they can just show their ass on Instagram and make money, which they can, but that won't run cities.
We need ugly men to build roads, sewers, and buildings, and ugly women to be nurses, and postal ladies, and secretaries. Hot chicks think they're above all that.

• +1
Reactions: meh and Richard_Hungwell
If you killed all the fat ugly women there would be no nurses, no secretaries, no lunch ladies, no one to work at McDonald's, etc.
Hot women all think they can just show their ass on Instagram and make money, which they can, but that won't run cities.
We need ugly men to build roads, sewers, and buildings, and ugly women to be nurses, and postal ladies, and secretaries. Hot chicks think they're above all that.
Entirely beyond the scope of this post JFL.

No.
Beta buxx are useful after their used-up vaginas want to retire from the CC.
Where would they find simps to marry them after 30 ?

I'd press it even if it would kill all women. In fact, I'd press it doubly hard.

most women dont even acknowledge their existence

don't forget about scientist. if it weren't for nerdy scientist we would still live in caves.