Women who refuse to have sex with incels are bullies.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Exclusion is recognized as a form of bullying. When women refuse to have sex with you, they are excluding you from the world of sex and relationships and are thus bullying you, and not just because you aren't getting the physical pleasure from the sex, but you are also not getting the developmental experiences needed to become a functional adult.

In fact, studies have shown that women hate male virgins, they don't want the dudes who are virgins past a certain stage to ever ascend and by refusing sex with a guy because he is a virgin, they are preventing him from entering the dating/sexual marketplace.

Lastly, I've discussed this before, women will literally get angry when they see an ugly male trying to ascend, they WANT him to fail. They want him to be excluded from the most pleasurable experience on earth.

rebuttals:
-"women aren't obligated to have sex with you"
-are people not obligated to be friends with you if you are a loser? if so, then you can't say exclusion is bullying

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: john2, GetShrekt, CANI and 47 others
exclusions me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399, joeveniro and Deleted member 4612
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 4612
Exclusion is recognized as a form of bullying. When women refuse to have sex with you, they are excluding you from the world of sex and relationships and are thus bullying you, and not just because you aren't getting the physical pleasure from the sex, but you are also not getting the developmental experiences needed to become a functional adult.

In fact, studies have shown that women hate male virgins, they don't want the dudes who are virgins past a certain stage to ever ascend and by refusing sex with a guy because he is a virgin, they are preventing him from entering the dating/sexual marketplace.

Lastly, I've discussed this before, women will literally get angry when they see an ugly male trying to ascend, they WANT him to fail. They want him to be excluded from the most pleasurable experience on earth.

rebuttals:
-are people not obligated to be friends with you if you are a loser? if so, then you can't say exclusion is bullying
I read the title as women don't want to have sex with incel bullies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, coping ethnic, Pillarman and 6 others

rebuttals:
Women are cruel. It's only gonna get worse. Normies are starting to wake up. The blackpill is getting harder to ignore.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 399, warpsociety and 8 others

rebuttals:
indeed, if a woman refuses to have sex with an ethnic male she's a nazi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 6273 and 9 others
First reaction is to jfl but you’re right in a way

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Very legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 4797
technically true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, owlofathena and Deleted member 4797
Bruh shut up you faggot

• JFL
Once you get to 19-20 years old as a virgin, you're virgin FOR LIFE. PEROID. ITS OVER.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, CANI, Deleted member 5875 and 13 others
Silly little inkwell

Women aren’t obligated to have sex with u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5048
Once you get to 19-20 years old as a virgin, you're virgin FOR LIFE. PEROID. ITS OVER.
No, stupid thinking, it's not like that for everyone, generalizations are stupid

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 4464
Man and woman weren't created equal for obvious reasons.

• +1
I refuse to fuck landwhales and ugly girls though... and I bet yall would too.

But I don't like how men have to date down, I just want my looksmatch and I'm cool.

• +1
I refuse to fuck landwhales and ugly girls though... and I bet yall would too.

But I don't like how men have to date down, I just want my looksmatch and I'm cool.
i'm open to dating ugly girls tbh as long as they aren't deformed or fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Degenthread. Also sex is not the most pleasurable experience on earth jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
They aren't just bullying you, they are trying to outright low key exterminate you by excluding you from the gene pool because they've deemed you to be unfit to reproduce.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 10172, CANI and 11 others
I feel like a dumb animal after having sex, post nut clarity is even worse than after fapping, but satisfied after eating
You're trying to explain that to a guy who never had sex

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, ChangeOfHeart and Ritalincell
fuark this just fuels my motivation to ascend even more
fkbw6q3iw0e31.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, JL~, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Why have sex with incels, when you can have sex with chad?
If lots of women want to have sex with you, but you can only have sex realistically with a few in a day, of course you'd be selecting for better looking ones. You simply wouldn't have enough time to have sex with everyone. Anyway, shit thread, read only the title.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
Why have sex with incels, when you can have sex with chad?
If lots of women want to have sex with you, but you can only have sex realistically with a few in a day, of course you'd be selecting for better looking ones. You simply wouldn't have enough time to have sex with everyone. Anyway, shit thread, read only the title.
why be friends with losers, when you can be friends with cool kids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 10536
You are still alive therefore it is not over
i dont wanna rape a 10 year old.

i would feel bad about slamming a 10 year old's girl little skull against the concrete of the stret and ramming my cock into her pussy as she shrieks in pain and agony. that would be wrong

@her @DharkDC @arianaisawesome @alexjones @Proex

thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vibez, Deleted member 6273, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
i dont wanna rape a 10 year old.

i would feel bad about slamming a 10 year old's girl little skull against the concrete of the stret and ramming my cock into her pussy as she shrieks in pain and agony. that would be wrong

@her @DharkDC @arianaisawesome @alexjones @Proex

thoughts?
Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Vibez
when girls look at u they dont see a virgin though cuz i guarantee ur not ugly