Women who refuse to have sex with incels are bullies.

Eating fav meal after being very hungry> having sex after being really horny

Fuark if i was to eat caviar + bluefin tuna
i dont wanna rape a 10 year old.

i would feel bad about slamming a 10 year old's girl little skull against the concrete of the stret and ramming my cock into her pussy as she shrieks in pain and agony. that would be wrong

@her @DharkDC @arianaisawesome @alexjones @Proex

thoughts

so based ngl tbh ded srs would fucking chokeher as she screams my name i nhighpitched voice- Yup based how disgusting is fucking a 10 year old :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: imagine going to stoop that low its all about the morality and the decency as human beings stop messinggwith children how disgusting :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Ritalincell
Exclusion is recognized as a form of bullying. When women refuse to have sex with you, they are excluding you from the world of sex and relationships and are thus bullying you, and not just because you aren't getting the physical pleasure from the sex, but you are also not getting the developmental experiences needed to become a functional adult.

In fact, studies have shown that women hate male virgins, they don't want the dudes who are virgins past a certain stage to ever ascend and by refusing sex with a guy because he is a virgin, they are preventing him from entering the dating/sexual marketplace.

Lastly, I've discussed this before, women will literally get angry when they see an ugly male trying to ascend, they WANT him to fail. They want him to be excluded from the most pleasurable experience on earth.

rebuttals:
-"women aren't obligated to have sex with you"
-are people not obligated to be friends with you if you are a loser? if so, then you can't say exclusion is bullying
Based incels are entitled to sex

Girls never liked incels
Do you think girls in 80s liked ugly nerds, Asians or pajeets ?? (Only type of niggas who cry hypergamy)

Girls never liked incels
Do you think girls in 80s liked ugly nerds, Asians or pajeets ?? (Only type of niggas who cry hypergamy)
what does this have to do with the thread?

A N O T H E R H I G H V I E W C O U N T T H R E A D B U D D Y B O Y O

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
ye

• +1
Attachments 9

YOu SiLLy InKweLL , QuEEns dOnt Owe YoU AnYthiNg!

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 4612
Depends on the time of the day. I am 186cm out of bed and 184 in the evening.
Ps: you are autistic jfl
Fuck off I just remembered it and was wondering if u grew 1cm

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
Fuck off I just remembered it and was wondering if u grew 1cm
Mirin memory ngl. Actually I grew 1cm in the last year. I was 185 out of bed and 183 in the evening 1 year ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Based and true

• +1
You are right but also happened to forget the uneasiness and unpleasant vibes bad unattractive looks provoke in people's mind.

Interacting with others as an unattractive person is by all means an offense, you look bad and therefore attempting to put others under a bad light.

Women are not bullying you by not serving their vagina in a plate for you to enjoy, they are protecting themselves from a negative, regrettable and unworthy experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Shit thread. You can't negotiate desire.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Mastermind
You are right but also happened to forget the uneasiness and unpleasant vibes bad unattractive looks provoke in people's mind.

Interacting with others as an unattractive person is by all means an offense, you look bad and therefore attempting to put others under a bad light.

Women are not bullying you by not serving their vagina in a plate for you to enjoy, they are protecting themselves from a negative, regrettable and unworthy experience.
same could be said then by people who won't befriend losers

How about treating women with respect and people in general? Because its not looks that stopping you from getting laid its your misogynistic views,misanthropy and high standards.Get a life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 9787 and 1 other person
How about treating women with respect and people in general? Because its not looks that stopping you from getting laid its your misogynistic views,misanthropy and high standards.Get a life
@brbbrah @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @ImprovLoser @arianaisawesome @MentalistKebab @DharkDC @Rope2647 @rightfulcel

I think we got an IT infiltrator

"stop hating women and you will get laid"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, CANI, Deleted member 7313 and 8 others
Spin

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 9787 and 1 other person
same could be said then by people who won't befriend losers
Life is cruel and humans are worse.
Yes, same could be said about people who refuse to befriend weird autistic nerds, their reputation is at stake. It is what it is.

• +1
@brbbrah @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @ImprovLoser @arianaisawesome @MentalistKebab @DharkDC @Rope2647 @rightfulcel

I think we got an IT infiltrator

"stop hating women and you will get laid"
Mods are cucks

• +1
FaceApp 1610657265471

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Lasko123 and MentalistKebab
Can’t really blame them I wouldn’t either

• So Sad
Just read the title and all I can say what a dumb topic.

Just read the title and all I can say what a dumb topic.
exactly, you didn't read the text. if you did, you would understand it makes perfect sense

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Ugly guys are not entitled to sex. Just like how ugly girls aren’t.

Yea ik there are guys out there who would fuck a landwhale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 4612
Ugly guys are not entitled to sex. Just like how ugly girls aren’t.

Yea ik there are guys out there who would fuck a landwhale
nobody is entitled to friends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Lasko123 and Looks234
20210123 230759

• +1
what's your point
if you read the OP you'd understand

since people choosing not to be friends with you is classified as bullying, so would women for denying you sex

either
1. women are bullies for not having sex with you
2. people are not bullies for excluding you