womens beauty standard and their whiny nature

사랑해요

사랑해요

나는 매일 한국 여자와 섹스를
I live in the east and have 0 sexual interest towards any non east asian female so ill speak for standard of the east.

Screenshot 20200917 013352 Telegram mh1600523424379
Screenshot 20200915 090226 Facebook mh1600523363442

the 2 pics are the most desired body type of the 2 genders here.

One you can achieve by just not having 30 doughnuts a day.

One requires a strict diet, counting calories, 6 days a week at the gym for an hour plus, and probably roiding.

Yet women are out there complaining about female beauty standards stifling them.

females are designed to be inferior with weak will and not meant to achieve anythjng of significance to the betterment of mankind

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Women think that being fat, or drinking water is looksmaxxing so let's forget their iq should we?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2733, Ocelot and 5 others
사랑해요
나는 매일 한국 여자와 섹스를

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Baldingman1998
Wome be like

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 5875
women only need to give birth, that is their sole role in society.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, 사랑해요, eyearea and 2 others
I live in the east and have 0 sexual interest towards any non east asian female so ill speak for standard of the east.

View attachment 677880View attachment 677881

One requires a strict diet, counting calories, 6 days a week at the gym for an hour plus, and probably roiding.

Yet women are out there complaining about female beauty standards stifling them.

females are designed to be inferior with weak will and not meant to achieve anythjng of significance to the betterment of mankind
Are you kpopmaxxer on lookism?

Women think that being fat, or drinking water is looksmaxxing so let's forget their iq should we?

Women purposefully shoot themselves in the foot and blame men for their stupidity

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
This. They should not do anything else. Their too stupid to make good decisions.

• +1
Reactions: 사랑해요 and MansNotHot
This. They should not do anything else. Their too stupid to make good decisions.
You’re good looking and still moan
Fuck off

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 사랑해요 and Deleted member 6723
That's what i try to say to my mom and my sister sometimes and they get soooo mad jfl

You’re good looking and still moan
Fuck off
Thanks for that compliment. This week's compliments for me have been “skinny proportional frame, could model, model-tier eyes, I want ur eyes” from PSL autists, my family and my families' friends. How bout u?

View attachment 677881

This is ideal physique in the west:

To get a physique like in the pic below is not hard. Doesn't require dieting or weight training. Besides asian women tend to prefer skinnier men.

What? The ideal physique u had in the bottom photo is ideal everywhere from what I've seen.

Too small. David Laid and Jeff Seid are at the optimal boundary of muscle mass and leanness while not looking like juiced-up bodybuilders.

Things like intelligence, creative thought, risk taking, and physical strength are very expensive and dangerous, and would be bad for women to have because they are the providers and caretakers for at least 15 years just for one kid. Really the only way that men are able to be so intelligent is because women are designed specifically for having kids and not taking any risks, which makes their mind and body just about useless for anything else but good for developing kids with massive brains that need lots of time to mature. Women will never do much but we are stuck with them until we can find a better way to have kids and raise them for 20 years

• +1
Reactions: 사랑해요
Thanks for that compliment. This week's compliments for me have been “skinny proportional frame, could model, model-tier eyes, I want ur eyes” from PSL autists, my family and my families' friends. How bout u?
I’ve been told I could be decent looking if i was skinny and I have good height and a wide jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Too small. David Laid and Jeff Seid are at the optimal boundary of muscle mass and leanness while not looking like juiced-up bodybuilders.
idk man. Ideal physique is this
6CB1A5AA 4D5A 46E5 A882 01D0F2C42B68

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pillarman and EverythingMattersCel
Chico can make any physique look ideal. Put an incels FACE ontop of Chico's body and he will have an incel body.
Cover incel's face and there will be no bias. Incel face = incel everything since u already find him incel. Chico's body is ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
4bhqa7hz9k451.jpg

this is the ideal body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
This is ideal physique in the west:
View attachment 677949

To get a physique like in the pic below is not hard. Doesn't require dieting or weight training. Besides asian women tend to prefer skinnier men.

View attachment 677952
david laid is a meme. i dont think women are into this type of obviously roided physique as from a biological standpoint its obvious they cant sustain injecting poison into their organs regularly. something like prime brad pitt physique is much more appealing to a larger spectrum of women

easily achievable natty

david laid is a meme. i dont think women are into this type of obviously roided physique as from a biological standpoint its obvious they cant sustain injecting poison into their organs regularly. something like prime brad pitt physique is much more appealing to a larger spectrum of women

Laid physique is achievable natty. FFMI of 23. He just has very good insertions.

? U talking about chico or jeff? Chico has ideal frame.
talking about chico, way too narrow and hes 6'3"

proportion would look like shit irl

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723