Working class people are almost universially ugly

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I've wagecucked in over 3 different workplaces to get a bit of extra dough and literally never even once, and I mean NEVER even once, have I encountered even a single individual that wasn't ugly. Ever. My friend use to work at a Dominos where he plus this one other dude were ok looking, but that's literally it. 90+% of every individual (male or female) has been sub 5/10. At my current workplace there are about 5 or so other people actively working during my shifts, and I'm actually the best looking person there. No seriously, I'M ACTUALLY THE BEST LOOKING PERSON IN MY ENTIRE WORKPLACE. WHAT THE FUCK???????

Just fucking lol at commie cunts for glorifying the lower class. Almost all of them are literally just a bunch of ugly low IQ genetic garbage. There is a reason the lower class is the lower class. It's because it's inhabitants are utter shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, karbo, Deleted member 4991 and 8 others
Where I live:

Rich people:
Images   2020 07 13T113912406

Poor people
Images   2020 07 13T113906155

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Deleted member 4991
I've wagecucked in over 3 different workplaces to get a bit of extra dough and literally never even once, and I mean NEVER even once, have I encountered even a single individual that wasn't ugly. Ever. My friend use to work at a Dominos where he plus this one other dude were ok looking, but that's literally it. 90+% of every individual (male or female) has been sub 5/10. At my current workplace there are about 5 or so other people actively working during my shifts, and I'm actually the best looking person there. No seriously, I'M ACTUALLY THE BEST LOOKING PERSON IN MY ENTIRE WORKPLACE. WHAT THE FUCK???????

Just fucking lol at commie cunts for glorifying the lower class. Almost all of them are literally just a bunch of ugly low IQ genetic garbage. There is a reason the lower class is the lower class. It's because it's inhabitants are utter shit.

Not only are they utter subhuman genetic garbage they are the most machievili , shallow, backstabbing , vile people aswell.

A complete ceaspit to be poor and ugly. Fuck the spiritual gurus who tell you to find happiness around these kinds of people.

Your either in the top 20% or living in hell. As simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Legit,average person that see on the streets would be rated as 3 PSL here,most are working class.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted
Guys that get rich betabux pretty women

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4991, Kingcel32 and 4 others
hmm retarded

Cope. Working class people have higher prenatal T on average and are less recessed.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 1751 and Danish_Retard
7ea83de6ab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 4991 and Ritalincell
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 4991, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I worked at a factory for 4dollar/hour minimum wage in the netherlands and there were some pretty cute girls.

Guys didn't look ugly either. These were all young people though, 18-22yo.

I think wageslave life tears you down with age. Difference becoming more apparant as you grow older. Poor people will be more fat on average, with shitty smoker alcohol lifestyle, etc.

While the upperclass lives more healthy and with less stress.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 4430 and Danish_Retard
Good point, I noticed this too in construction or furniture stores, all the guys who did the heavy work and moved the merchandise around were short and ugly, I posted this photo before - the tallest guy is the manager, the second tallest is his right hand, the girls are the cashiers and the ugly manlets do all the low and back-breaking work.
Cover-pHOTO.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Yea I’ve noticed this too

Cope i've worked on construction sites with tons of high t low IQ chads. The average .me user would start shaking if they even looked at them

Lot of posh people are ugly as fuck too

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Deleted member 4991
Cope i've worked on construction sites with tons of high t low IQ chads. The average .me user would start shaking if they even looked at them
And in what country are these Chads working in construction?
Here, most construction workers look like crap, and in the past few years a lot of immigrants were hired, even though Romania is the poorest country in the European Union and can't afford to pay much, it's still cheaper to hire Indians, Pakistanis, Filipinos, Vietnamese, etc.

646x404_4.jpg
pakistan.jpg