Working out to improve frame cope or not??

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Srs brahs i have read many threads some people say it will not do anything while some say it will improve your frame a lot.
I am talking about natty gymcelling obviously .
So to the end the cope for once and all does it improve or am.i coping tbh ngl ?

A good friend of mine (very reliable)

Just improve bro your bones will grow little by little

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Better than doing nothing
Tbh i have a small frame and i cannot run prettyboy game for long i am 21 i need some masculinity in my frame if only this works i will be satisfied if i can gain 2 inches or so in a two years tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
dick is more important, the most important thing in life I'd say

• So Sad
Tbh i have a small frame and i cannot run prettyboy game for long i am 21 i need some masculinity in my frame if only this works i will be satisfied if i can gain 2 inches or so in a two years tbh ngl
You could always go for dominant sexy girls like the girl pic related. I'm a bit more feminine and low prenatal T looking and she wanted to fuck me so bad. Met her via discord

Attachments

• image0-1.jpg
    image0-1.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 9
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Balkancel
You could always go for dominant sexy girls like the girl pic related. I'm a bit more feminine and low prenatal T looking and she wanted to fuck me so bad. Met her via discord
giphy.gif

• +1
Right now i go for petite girls like 5.2ft or so and i only go for shorter girls becuase they seem to love me but i have not tried with average height females tbh

• +1
Right now i go for petite girls like 5.2ft or so and i only go for shorter girls becuase they seem to love me but i have not tried with average height females tbh
Where are you from? I love latinas and they tend to be short

Where are you from? I love latinas and they tend to be short
India brah nd they are short as fuck here i have legit met girls who were 25 but looked 16 or so ngl

• +1
Damn. What's ur height bro?
I am 5.8" but i fraud to 5.10 since i always wear shoes and have spiked long hair so people guess i am 5ft 10 or so JFL.
Although 5.8" is still above average here

• +1
I am 5.8" but i fraud to 5.10 since i always wear shoes and have spiked long hair so people guess i am 5ft 10 or so JFL.
Although 5.8" is still above average here
Nice bro

• Love it