Workout routine boxer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masterix

Masterix

Iron
So currently I'm 72 kg and 184 cm ~6ft.
Ça va sans dire i'm quite skinny even though I look pretty muscular thanks to broad shoulders and a small waist.

I've been boxing for the past few years so I have low bf that allows me to fight in a weight class where I naturally have a size advantage being 6ft.

Right now I'm thinking about not fighting anymore and focusing more on my body, I already have a decent body (this is how I look https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-after-quarantine.160012/) but I would like to gain some muscle and possibly start boxing at the 75 kg weight class if i feel like it.

During summer I won't be doing any hard sparring session so I can focus on just putting on muscles.

Im planning on working out 6 times a week, 4 times a week doing a push-pull workout session in the gym, 2 times a week doing a light boxing workout.
This is the push-pull routine that I've came up with

I was also thinking about doing the brad pitt workout for fight club http://muscleforever.com/brad-pitt-fight-club-workout/

Which routine do you guys think it's better for me given the body I already have.
Do you think I should put on some more muscles or it's just cope?

Thanks

Why dont u do something like this? U can exclude legs.
F591642bc72966f427b850db8b03f3da

Why dont u do something like this? U can exclude legs.
View attachment 480435

Honestly I don't know.
My goal is to achieve a physique like brad pitt in fight club and I think his physique is achievable for me since we have similar bodies.

I want to have that hard looking body that boxers and fighters have not a soft and bloated look like a bodybuilder.
I already have a good base, I just need some final touches to get a little bit bigger.

My arms looks really skinny when wearing a t-shirt and I lack upper chest development.

My question is, is it worth putting on some muscle (4-5 kgs) or its just cope. And what routine would help me the most?

This is how I look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Fight club physique=very low bf with good frame and dry steroids in good lighting. Not ideal irl

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Masterix
Honestly I don't know.
My goal is to achieve a physique like brad pitt in fight club and I think his physique is achievable for me since we have similar bodies.

I want to have that hard looking body that boxers and fighters have not a soft and bloated look like a bodybuilder.
I already have a good base, I just need some final touches to get a little bit bigger.

My arms looks really skinny when wearing a t-shirt and I lack upper chest development.

My question is, is it worth putting on some muscle (4-5 kgs) or its just cope. And what routine would help me the most?

This is how I look

Putting on muscle is never a cope. I understand what u mean by the figher v bodybuilder look, hard lean look is always going to be more aesthetic than bloated big bear look. IMO, the routine i sent u above should be good, like i said u can exclude legs if u dont want + i dont recommend deadlifting unless u want to do it on a competitive level. Drop the lowest bf% u can, have a good diet and workout, thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Masterix
Fight club physique=very low bf with good frame and dry steroids in good lighting. Not ideal irl

Interesting, what would be an ideal physique IRL?

Putting on muscle is never a cope. I understand what u mean by the figher v bodybuilder look, hard lean look is always going to be more aesthetic than bloated big bear look. IMO, the routine i sent u above should be good, like i said u can exclude legs if u dont want + i dont recommend deadlifting unless u want to do it on a competitive level. Drop the lowest bf% u can, have a good diet and workout, thats it.

I want to do legs because I already have a big upper back and I'll look ridiculous if it gets even bigger and my legs will stay the same.

Why do you recommend to avoid deadlifts?
I thought they were one of the best compound lifts

This is how I look

Did you get that lean by just doing boxing, or did you do any diet changes? How did you look before boxing?

• +1
Reactions: Masterix
Did you get that lean by just doing boxing, or did you do any diet changes? How did you look before boxing?

Before boxing i was just doing the stereotypical bro split routine, I used to look like shit :

Boxing allowed me to slowly gain 4-5 kgs in the right places

No diet changes, just boxing and occasionally some weight lifting (very rare)

So currently I'm 72 kg and 184 cm ~6ft.
Ça va sans dire i'm quite skinny even though I look pretty muscular thanks to broad shoulders and a small waist.

I've been boxing for the past few years so I have low bf that allows me to fight in a weight class where I naturally have a size advantage being 6ft.

Right now I'm thinking about not fighting anymore and focusing more on my body, I already have a decent body (this is how I look https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-after-quarantine.160012/) but I would like to gain some muscle and possibly start boxing at the 75 kg weight class if i feel like it.

During summer I won't be doing any hard sparring session so I can focus on just putting on muscles.

Im planning on working out 6 times a week, 4 times a week doing a push-pull workout session in the gym, 2 times a week doing a light boxing workout.
This is the push-pull routine that I've came up with

I was also thinking about doing the brad pitt workout for fight club http://muscleforever.com/brad-pitt-fight-club-workout/

Which routine do you guys think it's better for me given the body I already have.
Do you think I should put on some more muscles or it's just cope?

Thanks

Push,Pull,Legs along with calisthenics plus boxing workouts. Isolated workouts can eat a frank

Status
Not open for further replies.