Worried about balding? Listen to my story

Dutcher

Dutcher

Equinox
If back in my 20s a hair expert had predicted and guaranteed that I would go bald I would have been overjoyed and celebrated my prognosis. If he had told me I would have to wait until my early 50s to begin going bald, I would have been bitterly disappointed. Since I was a little boy I have had an intense desire to go male pattern bald and I didn’t want to wait until I was an old man to get my wish. I knew that it was possible to go bald very young, because several of my classmates in college were already going bald in their 20s and I was envious of them. I dreamed of marrying the girl of my dreams and then rapidly going bald immediately after our honeymoon. I did marry the girl of my dreams, but I didn’t get my male pattern baldness dream fulfilled until my 50s. Fortunately, when it finally happened, it happened fast: in less than two years. That’s not supposed to happen, right? I thought rapid balding only happened to guys who go bald in their teens or twenties. But I’m certainly not complaining, as by my 50s I couldn’t go bald fast enough. By my mid 50s I was finally Norwood 6 bald and immensely relieved. It was worth the wait, although I still wish I hadn’t had to wait. I’ve been bald nearly 20 years now and I’ve loved every minute of it. You couldn’t pay me enough to regrow my hair. I even love being teased about my baldness, and I wish it would happen more often, because I love being reminded that I am bald. I smile every time I see my bald reflection in a mirror. I love getting compliments from people who knew me before I lost my hair. They tell me I look so much better bald than when I had a full head of hair. I agree with them, of course. Most of all, I love it when my lovely wife kisses me on top of my shiny bald head. She does that quite often.
My hair loss assessment: I am incurably Norwood 6 bald and couldn’t be happier about it. It is a wish come true.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Chadelite, chaddyboi66 and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Linoob, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 8461 and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
What a fucking retard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheLionT and KaczynskiCel
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBoy, LostYouth and 3 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Salience
Where did you copy-paste this from?

It smells of sarcasm in here

Obvious LARP.

Said no one ever

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Looks like Quagmire from the front,

Mirin that chocolate chick in the AVI, saus ?

• +1
Reactions: StressShady
Fuark, Gonna colonize Africa again ded srs

• Love it
Reactions: fras