Worst eye area ever? Rate him

COMMON EYES FOR A MAYO CUCK, ONLY ASIAN BULLS HAVE GOOD EYE AREA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1383, xz90, FMLplus and 2 others
Too square jaw is ridicilous no girl ever i talked to prefered it to lets say chicos/oprys jaw
KEEP CRYING FOR HIM YOU PASTY ASS WHITE BOY, YOUR MOM IS SUCKING ON THREE MONGOLOID COCKS RIGHT AT THIS FUCKING MOMENT

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, NickGurr and FMLplus
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1553, FMLplus and 1 other person
Too square jaw is ridicilous no girl ever i talked to prefered it to lets say chicos/oprys jaw

Ur saying he would look better with a smaller jaw?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1383
Not the worst ever but still very bad. I feel bad for him. I feel like punching myself for having a slight NCT. I don't wanna imagine having his eye area.

COMMON EYES FOR A MAYO CUCK, ONLY ASIAN BULLS HAVE GOOD EYE AREA
View attachment 42719
Cope
Not the worst ever but still very bad. I feel bad for him. I feel like punching myself for having a slight NCT. I don't wanna imagine having his eye area.
It's over for nctcels.
Hard to say probably not but people got their own preferences yes im coping chinlet
It's so funny you are 28 or something. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel
Yes, that's why asia if full of half white people. Oh wait, it isn't.
That's why the most common form of interracial relationship in US is WMAF. Just LOL at your cope.

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and ElliotRodgerJr
That's why the most common form of interracial relationship in US is WMAF. Just LOL at your cope.
You're right on that one, but Asian women in Asia prefer their own men.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
only because there are no fat aryan cocks available for them to suck on. Normal looking white dudes slay in Japan

Strong coping. The reason why half of Asia isn't White is because East Asians developed in Asia,. In Asia, it's even easier to get women to ride your cock as a white guy, since they have less exposure to them.
Cunt, I'm white.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Strong coping. The reason why half of Asia isn't White is because East Asians developed in Asia,. In Asia, it's even easier to get women to ride your cock as a white guy, since they have less exposure to them.

giphy.gif
And you're basing all that on your personal experience or race-play tumblr?

He prob still has a GF

And you're basing all that on your personal experience or race-play tumblr?
My own personal experience. When I went to BeiJing girls were literally feeling me up and getting my number while the Asians students were just standing around, feeling cucked. I'm also a fatass sub8. Imagine what would happen if a Brad Pitt lookalike showed up.
aBYV1zz_700b.jpg

• Woah
My own personal experience. When I went to BeiJing girls were literally feeling me up and getting my number while the Asians students were just standing around, feeling cucked. I'm also a fatass sub8. Imagine what would happen if a Brad Pitt lookalike showed up.
aBYV1zz_700b.jpg
Hmm, sounds nice. I'll be japanmaxxing this summer, do you think I'm cute enough for jappos?
IMG 20190427 2018162

Hmm, sounds nice. I'll be japanmaxxing this summer, do you think I'm cute enough for jappos?
View attachment 47183
For sure, man. Although Japan might be a different situation. Japanese people are generally more reserved. Dating is much slower. It would probably be ideal to attend a highschool or something in Asia.

• +1
For sure, man. Although Japan might be a different situation. Japanese people are generally more reserved. Dating is much slower. It would probably be ideal to attend a highschool or something in Asia.
I'm 18 so can't highschoolmaxx. If only Japanese unis weren't so shitty I'd do that.

Japanese highschools are also shitty though. School hours are brutal, very little vacation, and excessive after school tutoring.

• +1
Japanese highschools are also shitty though. School hours are brutal, very little vacation, and excessive after school tutoring.
Yeah, but what I meant by shitty is that the degree is barely recognised outside Japan. I have a friend studying in keio uni rn and he said its way easier than uni in the UK, japs just waste a lot of time with stupid shit which is why they have long work hours, but in reality put in less work than Europeans. There's even a term for overworking there leading to death, 過労死.

Yeah, but what I meant by shitty is that the degree is barely recognised outside Japan. I have a friend studying in keio uni rn and he said its way easier than uni in the UK, japs just waste a lot of time with stupid shit which is why they have long work hours, but in reality put in less work than Europeans. There's even a term for overworking there leading to death, 過労死.
LOL at useless Jap degrees. Idk about putting in less work though. They work really hard and it shows in test scores and tech innovation. Their main problem is the lack of chad cock. Once Asian women found out about chad in the new world, they instantly dried up from the thought of noodle noodles.
LOL at useless Jap degrees. Idk about putting in less work though. They work really hard and it shows in test results.
ah, shit. How do you fix this?

Last edited:
ah, shit. How do you fix this?
You can't
They work really hard and it shows in test scores and tech innovation
Well, the entrance exam is difficult, but once you're in its 4 years of having fun before getting dropped into 10-12 hours of work. They do innovate, but that's only a small fraction of the population involved, the rest are stuck working nonstop in a shitty office job and with no fruits of their labour.
Their main problem is the lack of chad cock. Once Asian women found out about chad in the new world, they instantly dried up from the thought of noodle noodles.
I mean, even if there is a size difference between Europeans and Asians, I doubt its significant enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
  • +1
  • Woah
Normie tier, another piece of evidence showing that you cels never go out