Worst fucking Lefort 1 results i ever seen

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
God fucking dammit i even reconsider doing this shit to myself after seeing this result

QWE7aCC

E4hw11t

He looked better before tf has went wrong with this ???

Is this have to do with the surgeon or with the surgery?
It seems like lefort 3 suited him better but one single doctor will not do this shit

So what went wrong with him and how can i avoid this ? My midface is shit too (not like his but still)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Gaia262, PrisonMike and 6 others
honestly it looks too bad

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
They really fucked my niggas shit up damn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greyrock45, Lonenely sigma, TrappedInReality and 6 others
Imagine paying to be recessed
poor guy, his problem as the nose and thin lips

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, JohnRea and 5 others
We need a looksmaxing gone wrong megathread tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, mewcoper, SadnessWYJ and 19 others
He looks way better after imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, the next o'pry, audreyen and 16 others
He looks way better after imo
no he really doesn't lmao stop coping

by SURGICAL STANDARDS this is a botched job

surgeons never want to create the chimp like profile caused by too much linear advancement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Warlow, intovoid and 1 other person
I thought its a modified Lefort 3 result

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Imagine paying to be recessed
poor guy, his problem as the nose and thin lips
I dunno bro this is fucked up
This shit gave me paranoic vibes on Lefort

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
He is a modiefied lefort 3 candidate like her:
6toB1QD

YPWL2sU

They have very similar recession

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Treasure223, SadnessWYJ, wateriswet and 4 others
if he looks better then it's obviously at least an adequate result, common sense

you're gonna try and backtrack by saying you didn't explicitly state something? even when you practically did? ooooookkkkayyyyy brooooooooo
i said he looks better, never said his results were ideal

rent free tbh

Are we sure his fully healed? Could it still be slightly swollen?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Entschuldigung, ThreadMatters and 2 others
He needs more midface support (zygos and infraorbitals). Typical mouthbreather face tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Ok, this guy's midface is 0.86 it's DEATH TIER
Yeah, it's possible to look good with a long midface, but only until 0.92~, below this, it's uncanny (too lazy to calculate all his ratios, but in his case it seems it's due to IPD, which is unfixable)
There's no salvaging for this guy, he'll never be GL, above average or anything, he doesn't have a base
His face is just too fucked lmao, has no zygo projection at all, check how the face becomes retangular, his midface is sunken, it seems like he's an ideal candidate for LF2-3
But he DOES look better from the front (which is the most important angle) as you can see his lower third got actually defined, though it's actually a little 0.25 PSL bump because his face is too fucked, in the 3/4 he looks worse, looks bloated as fucked now, about the profile, got mixed feelings
He is a modiefied lefort 3 candidate like her:
View attachment 578565
View attachment 578567
They have very similar recession
Yep, it's the same doctor, isn't it? Obwegeser I think, from the background color and type of shots we can assume it is
I don't know how he did MLF 3 on her but not on him, seemed like a godly surgeon, he knew the guy needed it, maybe the guy pussied out, but I don't know why Obwegeser would showcase OP's result in his site
But note how her midface is 1 and stays 1 in the after picture, she wasn't fucked from birth (or development/environment if you believe so)
Like how her undereye area became so much better with this procedure, I need this shit
over rating is so rampant nowadays

she was a 2, became a 4
She looks way better than like 70% of the female population, if you're using the "looksmax rating" where 4 is average, you're being unfair as shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 5385 and EasternRightWinger15
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
He looks better. Next step is to fix his recession and get a lip lift.

he looks better after

but still not very good

• +1
God fucking dammit i even reconsider doing this shit to myself after seeing this result

View attachment 578549
View attachment 578550

It seems like lefort 3 suited him better but one single doctor will not do this shit

So what went wrong with him and how can i avoid this ? My midface is shit too (not like his but still)
Where in the fuck this is a "bad result" ?

He literally looks better lmao.

give the guy fuller lips and some lateral zygo projection and he's good to go. seems tall as well, so he'll do fine.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
i think his recessed maxilla gave the appearance of a stronger brow bone and chin. post-op they look more recessed than they actually are

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Where in the fuck this is a "bad result" ?

He literally looks better lmao.
Yea better if he had went for the chimp look
SmartSelect 20200811 023006 Chrome

*Niggas after lefort be like*
B9f23d658b7caed0772308e7ad4a8fef

Ascended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
he atleast resembles human in the after

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I dont know who started this chimp meme here but if you think he was looking better before you are delusional.

How tf that recessed before pic is mogging his post op results.
His front was slightly better before
If we talk about side then yes looks better but who gives a shit about side

• Hmm...
His front was slightly better before
If we talk about side then yes looks better but who gives a shit about side
only 3/4 was better before imo

I dont know who started this chimp meme here but if you think he was looking better before you are delusional.

How tf that recessed before pic is mogging his post op results.
the hallmark for too much linear advancement is the convex philtrum (chimplike profile)

he's BOTCHED by surgical standards, this isn't up for debate.

try to imagine him in real life, you really think walking around looking like a monkey is BETTER than looking gaunt? He looks worse. But his craniofacial development is truly awful, very few people will have that sort of starting point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
the hallmark for too much linear advancement is the convex philtrum (chimplike profile)

he's BOTCHED by surgical standards, this isn't up for debate.

try to imagine him in real life, you really think walking around looking like a monkey is BETTER than looking gaunt? He looks worse. But his craniofacial development is truly awful, very few people will have that sort of starting point.
Literally majority of users here have a shit base

looks worse because:

too much linear advancement of maxilla

not enough advancement of mandible

looks better because:

soft tissue is distributed slightly more evenly

Literally majority of users here have a shit base
not this bad

it's important that anyone considering bi-max or similar is smart enough to know what to ask their surgeon

Are you sure you are looking at the pics ?

YES
his front is the only angle that looks slightly better

you're deluded if you think otherwise, I get it's hard to accept that you can look worse after bi-max but you can, and this dude does. He's literally got a massive discrepancy in his mandible & maxilla now.

Am I missing something he 100 percent made an improvement he went from low tier normie to mid tier

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and MentalistKebab
Am I missing something he 100 percent made an improvement he went from low tier normie to mid tier
You aint missing anything.

OP is trying to find a bad result of Lefort 1 and making shit up because he couldnt find it.

You aint missing anything.

OP is trying to find a bad result of Lefort 1 and making shit up because he couldnt find it.
Oh true Just a cope , jaw surgery is the main pillar of surgical looksmaxxing most people who need it will spend years contemplating what surgey they need. Jaw surgery is the only surgery that consistently improves people

View attachment 578549
View attachment 578550

Wtf are y'all talking about? It didn't raise his psl tremendously but he DEFINITELY looks better after! More forward growth and it looks like a shorter face=better psl. It don't matter how small it was. In the before, he looked like a total dickhead I would punch, now he seems like a cooler guy. His main failos are lips, nose, and undereyes anyways. There goes lip filler, infraorbital implants and rhino and he's solid!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and MentalistKebab
Double jaw and then an getting an orbital rim implant that lifts tissue into under eye area and a spacer graft to lift the lid is a one way ticket out of being a facecel

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914