Worth to looksmax while in LTR?

F

FartingSponge

Banned
Are there any guys here who are in ltr and considering getting some kind of surgery?

I'm currently in ltr and I'm still thinking of getting a major surgery done with the support of my gf. I'd do it for my self-esteem (and because I look like shit and have too many flaws) but it's a bit weird that she'll likely to see me during recovery, etc.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, UltimateMan, BigBoy and 6 others
Giga over if you do this

What kind of drug are you smoking right now holy fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, SOS-Sonic, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 10 others
Are there any guys here who are in ltr and considering getting some kind of surgery?

I'm currently in ltr and I'm still thinking of getting a major surgery done with the support of my gf. I'd do it for my self-esteem (and because I look like shit and have too many flaws) but it's a bit weird that she'll likely to see me during recovery, etc.
Please dont do it, just w8 for break up

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 10551
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 7098
imagine believing foids
I don't, regardless their sex. I posted this thread for the sake of getting banned, not sure how to delete my account

Which kind of surgery are we talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
no bro just LDAR

i know lots on here who have LTRs and still looksmax, it's more of a thing you do for yourself than for her. and if things don't work out you wouldn't want to have to go through surgery/recovery before being able to talk to other girls again

just come up with the same excuses you would use when a co-worker/family would mention it.
Lift -> insoles for bad feet and better posture
everything in the face -> breathing issues
etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TheAnomaly, itorroella9 and 1 other person
Ideally not, when normies discover that you have surgery for aesthetic purposes, they feel a certain prejudice. If you are going to have the surgery, say that it is because of a health problem.
But you have nothing to lose, if she stays with you after that, it is a good sign to test her faithfulness.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7098
i know lots on here who have LTRs and still looksmax, it's more of a thing you do for yourself than for her. and if things don't work out you wouldn't want to have to go through surgery/recovery before being able to talk to other girls before.

just come up with the same excuses you would use when a co-worker/family would mention it.
Lift -> insoles for bad feet and better posture
everything in the face -> breathing issues
etc.
You're right. I absolutely do it for myself to build up some self esteem. I don't really care if she likes or not anyways, my body my choice.
Which kind of surgery are we talking about?
Jaw

You're right. I absolutely do it for myself to build up some self esteem. I don't really care if she likes or not anyways, my body my choice.

Jaw
that's the easiest one to get away with.
"breathing issues and i didn't want to have braces for 2 years"

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and EasternRightWinger15
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Damn, do you really need it? It's a brutal procedure.
If it's really necessary: breathing problems, pain, sleep problems, blah blah
No, I have none of those problems, it's only for aesthetics. I'm a bit scared but a determined because I hate the way I look.

Yeah you should still looksmax while ur in a LTR. If you dont ur just gonna come here cry when she either cheats or leaves ur for someone else soon anyways,- and have to start looksmaxing from scratch to reach ur potential, instead of being at ur peek potential all the time.

However I wouldnt do a surgery like that while in a LTR. It's so obvious youre not satisified with urself when doing that, and that turns girls off. So if i was gonna surgerymax while in ltr i'd either make it seem like not that big a deal (and def not talk about it like you do) or say its because some medical reason. I would probably just play it of like not a big deal but something i want. Gymmaxxing and softmaxxing tho is fine while in ltr

Last edited:
I’m in a 5 year LTR and I’m looksmaxxing. Why wouldn’t I?

• +1
Reactions: FartingSponge
That’s pointless imo. She‘ll see you as an insecure loser and possibly wonder why you want to looksmax. Heck, she may even think you’re cheating on her. At the very least she’ll think you’re not as good looking as she thought and leave you. trust me. You don’t want to do this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
That’s pointless imo. She‘ll see you as an insecure loser and possibly wonder why you want to looksmax. Heck, she may even think you’re cheating on her. At the very least she’ll think you’re not as good looking as she thought and leave you. trust me. You don’t want to do this.
She knew my looksmaxing plans even before we started dating. But I'm not worried if she leaves me much, I never plan relationships to last long.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Yes never stop improving. Imagine she leaves you in 5 years and you look like shit, what then? Do you want to start looksmaxxing in 5 years?

Start now man

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Don’t get surgery just “softmax” and take SARMs n shit if you want

No one here is in a LTR LOL WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and wagbox
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Uglyandfat

Looksmaxing is always worth it even when you're like 80 .

And don't be an idiot. Dont talk about your surgery to your gf. She will leave you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy