Would being a buff 6'8 guarantee sexual interest from females?

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
Yes, so hop on roids already

william

william

longest midface in the west
6'8 is pushing it but if you gain a fuck ton of muscle you'll become a mog machine.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Spin that record babe (:
So @freakofnature is 6'7. Now I understand why pushing all that "you have to be at least 6'4" advertising.

Honestly if someone is 6"1 or above and still holds onto being taller as if their life depends on it there is a great chance of existing underlying issues that are worth more their time than height - not trying to be rude as this very well could apply to myself in some ways😂.

OP just get a nice body and looksmax a few things you think you can. You will do fine

Last edited:
Lelek

Lelek

Gingercel
Its to tall bro even if you want to bulk up you would need to take steroids at that height

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
-even with an ugly face?

I'm a fairly ugly lanklet,not disgustingly repulsive,but with almost zero forward growth in my face and an overbite that I've sorta learnt to hide(perma mewing and slight jutting).

I'm a 22 yo KHHV with little will to live,except for the hope that maybe someday I become big enough that women will stop looking at my face and fetishize me for my size.

Do you think it's possible to use size to compensate for an ugly face and how would I go about maximizing it?
It would 6'8'' is god mode. Jump on steroids and cycles, you will be a mogging beast. One problem though - you will die earlier due to your size, but who gives a shit? I rather live 30 years as a god than 100 years a normie.

make_it_to_the_top

make_it_to_the_top

Vampiremaxxer
You don't have that mass appeal at that height, but you can legit run niche game

G

giveherthetime

Trainee
After lurking this forum for months (long-time PSL user) your post finally inspired me to register. I'm 6'5 and my face is PSL 5-6 depending on water retention and other things. Gymceling gave me Chad status. I was a virgin with zero female encounters until age 20. Ironically, the girl I had sex with had approached me in the gym. And until I was 22/23ish, I regularly paid for sex. Now I know my worth and regularly fuck 18 year olds from apps. I'm not sure what your face is like. If it's horrendous I can't promise anything, unless you use frame + muscle to acquire status. But at the very least I can make you a demi god. The validation you'll receive from other men is more pleasurable than sex in many ways. Get in touch with me.

non_factor

non_factor

Trainee
It would 6'8'' is god mode. Jump on steroids and cycles, you will be a mogging beast. One problem though - you will die earlier due to your size, but who gives a shit? I rather live 30 years as a god than 100 years a normie.
The problem is that I dont know shit about roids,where could I educate myself about that?
After lurking this forum for months (long-time PSL user) your post finally inspired me to register. I'm 6'5 and my face is PSL 5-6 depending on water retention and other things. Gymceling gave me Chad status. I was a virgin with zero female encounters until age 20. Ironically, the girl I had sex with had approached me in the gym. And until I was 22/23ish, I regularly paid for sex. Now I know my worth and regularly fuck 18 year olds from apps. I'm not sure what your face is like. If it's horrendous I can't promise anything, unless you use frame + muscle to acquire status. But at the very least I can make you a demi god. The validation you'll receive from other men is more pleasurable than sex in many ways. Get in touch with me.
Will do,but 6'5 is pretty much ideal height imo,and I'd say my face is a 4-5 and I could be coping.

jfcage

jfcage

Trainee
Were you an ectomorph lanklet before gymcelling or you already had an average / decent frame for the height just lacked muscle mass?

Peachy

Peachy

certified rotter
With an ugly face at that heigh you'll still get women, but most of them would be 6'4+ because they don't have many options at that height

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
Mother of god. 6'5'' gymcelled is god mode. I'm only 6'2'', so I will gain those 3'' via LL and then just cycle roids for ever to fuck prime pussy.

G

giveherthetime

Trainee
Were you an ectomorph lanklet before gymcelling or you already had an average / decent frame for the height just lacked muscle mass?
anorexic. Like 120 pounds. My frame is naturally very tiny, barely 7" wrists, small ankles, narrow clavicles, etc. As a result my facial structure is sub optimal from the lack of nutrients during prime growth years. Muscle also takes longer to build in certain areas, like the arms. But my bi-deltoid is now wider than 99.99% of non obese sub 6'6 people. Years of lateral delt training. I don't even train shoulders much anymore because they just look so out of place in proportion to my smaller arms.

Mother of god. 6'5'' gymcelled is god mode. I'm only 6'2'', so I will gain those 3'' via LL and then just cycle roids for ever to fuck prime pussy.
be careful. Depending on your MPB gene, hair is the limiting factor for ascension. You only have so much hair, and each cycle will cost you dearly. Collagen as well. I neglected these.

The problem is that I dont know shit about roids,where could I educate myself about that?

Will do,but 6'5 is pretty much ideal height imo,and I'd say my face is a 4-5 and I could be coping.
I always hear this cope from guys. There is no ceiling for SMV increase that comes with height, so long as you can maintain proportions. Every inch aids immensely. Look up Olivier Richters and witness the thirst in his IG comments. That man has never felt a cortisol spike in his life. The only people on my mog radar are guys my height or taller. I feel helpless around a guy 6'8, even if I body mog them. Frame is just so powerful. Your ability to mog other men is a secondary effect which girls use as a heuristic for determining attractiveness. I sometimes wear lifts and would empty my bank account for another 2" of growth.

jfcage

jfcage

Trainee
anorexic. Like 120 pounds. My frame is naturally very tiny, barely 7" wrists, small ankles, narrow clavicles, etc. As a result my facial structure is sub optimal from the lack of nutrients during prime growth years. Muscle also takes longer to build in certain areas, like the arms. But my bi-deltoid is now wider than 99.99% of non obese sub 6'6 people. Years of lateral delt training. I don't even train shoulders much anymore because they just look so out of place in proportion to my smaller arms.

be careful. Depending on your MPB gene, hair is the limiting factor for ascension. You only have so much hair, and each cycle will cost you dearly. Collagen as well. I neglected these.

I always hear this cope from guys. There is no ceiling for SMV increase that comes with height, so long as you can maintain proportions. Every inch aids immensely. Look up Olivier Richters and witness the thirst in his IG comments. That man has never felt a cortisol spike in his life. The only people on my mog radar are guys my height or taller. I feel helpless around a guy 6'8, even if I body mog them. Frame is just so powerful. Your ability to mog other men is a secondary effect which girls use as a heuristic for determining attractiveness. I sometimes wear lifts and would empty my bank account for another 2" of growth.
How long did it take for you to build a decent physique? I mean to reach ottermode at least. Also didn't you suffer from scoliosis? I have similar frame to yours, when I became tall it affected my spine, and that is a problem of many lanklets. I try to cope with gymcelling also but squats, deadlifts are pain inducing.

biodegradation

biodegradation

Trainee
-even with an ugly face?

I'm a fairly ugly lanklet,not disgustingly repulsive,but with almost zero forward growth in my face and an overbite that I've sorta learnt to hide(perma mewing and slight jutting).

I'm a 22 yo KHHV with little will to live,except for the hope that maybe someday I become big enough that women will stop looking at my face and fetishize me for my size.

Do you think it's possible to use size to compensate for an ugly face and how would I go about maximizing it?
maybe youll get a few stares...
but foids r fickle without the face and frame height wouldnt matter that much

L

Lysander

Trainee
Anything more than 6'4 is freak show territory. Proportions start hitting the shitter at 6'4. And IMO even 6'4 is too fucking tall. I'm 6'3 evening height and fucking wish I was two inches shorter. 6 to 6'1 = ideal height.

Aside from Clint Eastwood (who had a god-tier face), there are basically no genuine sex symbols in Hollywood who are 6'4+. It just doesn't work. And don't go by what Google tells you. To get the real height always check on celebheights.com. That's the problem right there. Heightfrauding. The Rock is actually 6'2 but is billed as 6'4/6'5. Sean Michaels was 5'10 but was billed as 6'1.

A LEGIT 6'4 guy is fucking tall. Really tall.

Prime females don't want awkward lumbering oafs.

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
Anything more than 6'4 is freak show territory. Proportions start hitting the shitter at 6'4. And IMO even 6'4 is too fucking tall. I'm 6'3 evening height and fucking wish I was two inches shorter. 6 to 6'1 = ideal height.
Copemaaxxing I see. This is not true at all. Taller = Better. ALWAYS

W

wristcel

Adept
There comes a height where it stops being a halo. But even with an ugly face your deformed giant body would still slay niche foids
Yeah, I used to work with a guy who was, I think, 7ft 2. Complete freak.
In fairness he wasn't good looking at all either, but even if he was, I feel like at that height it would do more harm than good!
Fucker had to LIE DOWN on the floor in order to use the PC that was in the warehouse!

FailedNormie

FailedNormie

Mentally Chill
Yeah, I used to work with a guy who was, I think, 7ft 2. Complete freak.
In fairness he wasn't good looking at all either, but even if he was, I feel like at that height it would do more harm than good!
Fucker had to LIE DOWN on the floor in order to use the PC that was in the warehouse!
I would hate to be taller than 6'3

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching

Aside from Clint Eastwood (who had a god-tier face), there are basically no genuine sex symbols in Hollywood who are 6'4+. It just doesn't work. And don't go by what Google tells you. To get the real height always check on celebheights.com. That's the problem right there. Heightfrauding. The Rock is actually 6'2 but is billed as 6'4/6'5. Sean Michaels was 5'10 but was billed as 6'1.

I would hate to be taller than 6'3
Cope.

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
Yeah, I mean, if a 6'7'' with arthritis complains about height, OK, but when a 6'3'' thinks his height is sufficient to be ultra Chad in 2019, it is just delusional coping. I will not stop until I go from 6'2'' to 6'5'' PERIOD. If I need to spend a small fortune and break my legs for it, so BE IT!

ElephantMan

ElephantMan

Trainee
Yeah, I mean, if a 6'7'' with arthritis complains about height, OK, but when a 6'3'' thinks his height is sufficient to be ultra Chad in 2019, it is just delusional coping. I will not stop until I go from 6'2'' to 6'5'' PERIOD. If I need to spend a small fortune and break my legs for it, so BE IT!
lol there's difference between being naturally tall and getting taller by LL. it not only fucks up your knees, but artificially stretches out your tendons, nerves, etc.

after getting LL, you will definitely lose your athleticism which is part of male's sexual appeal. you will be extremely cautious to not get into confrontation with anybody, because if they leg kick the shit out of you, you're done. less fighting success = instant downgrade in smv. and god knows what will happen as you get older. all sorts of complications.

-even with an ugly face?

being excessively tall is actually a failo if you have ugly face. looks kinda freakish. but if you improve your face, then sure being super tall is not too bad (definitely better than being super short), but still wouldn't have the widest appeal. contrary to delusional opinions here, some girls really do have height limit, and will lose interest once the height gap becomes out of hand.

Last edited:
OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
after getting LL, you will definitely lose your athleticism which is part of male's sexual appeal. you will be extremely cautious to not get into confrontation with anybody, because if they leg kick the shit out of you, you're done. less fighting success = instant downgrade in smv. and god knows what will happen as you get older. all sorts of complications.
Nice try dissuading competition. Sneaky, but won't work.

Dope

Dope

Ascended

Yes 6'4 is really tall lol. The reason why some people like @Alexanderr would disagree is because they're region is 6'0 average, and 6'4 to them is like 6'1 to us.
But no one won't dat you because you're "too tall". 6'4 is super tall, but ifa 6'7 man walks into walmart, no foid would be turned off by the height.
People live in different regions with different average heights. People were saying it's over at 5'8 to @Yoyome99 , btu he lives in manlet country and would height mog the average Indian man. It depends on your location.

Dogs

Dogs

Mage
Nobodies face on here is sufficient to be ultra Chad so who the fuck cares about the difference between 6'3'' and 6'7'' when it's minute. Better spend that money on your face where it actually counts.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)