Would being a buff 6'8 guarantee sexual interest from females?

non_factor

non_factor

Iron
-even with an ugly face?

I'm a fairly ugly lanklet,not disgustingly repulsive,but with almost zero forward growth in my face and an overbite that I've sorta learnt to hide(perma mewing and slight jutting).

I'm a 22 yo KHHV with little will to live,except for the hope that maybe someday I become big enough that women will stop looking at my face and fetishize me for my size.

Do you think it's possible to use size to compensate for an ugly face and how would I go about maximizing it?

Doesn’t work like that. Your face imposes a ceiling on your overall attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, make_it_to_the_top, DidntRead and 5 others
Niche market if gymcelled
6'8 is rare, use it to statusmax
just roid,
you already 22year old, its going to be too late
DrTony

Too tall

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Maximus and Deleted member 2205
You can't be too tall for foids. It may be inconvinient but foids don't care/
Niche market if gymcelled
6'8 is rare, use it to statusmax
just roid,
you already 22year old, its going to be too late
DrTony
Yeah building muscle natty takes a long time. It could literally take him 5 years to get gymcelled at that height.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and SeiGun
Heightmogs @freakofnature by an inch.
Also
Doesn’t work like that. Your face imposes a ceiling on your overall attractiveness.

There comes a height where it stops being a halo. But even with an ugly face your deformed giant body would still slay niche foids

holy shit @freakofnature finally heightmogged at last
You have to be some truecel to not attract attention at 6'8

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
We are not talking about niche- we are talking about maximizing appeal to a wide range. Even IFBB bodybuilders have a niche big fucking hoo. Face will be the limiting factor in the dating game, this is not exactly rocket science.

Some females yes. Unless you look like sloth from the Goonies

Brutal truth honestly.I wish I stopped growing at 6'5.Anything above is freak territory.
No bro I'd kill to be your height since I'm 5'11 in the fucking Netherlands

• +1
if you are 6'8 and can't get a woman, you have far deeper issues than body. You are incompetent in the truest sense.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus, jefferson, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
how your face look like btw, you can pm pic with a deletable link if you not comfortable to post here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You're a living God at 6'8 to women. You're probably not even that ugly. Women are intimidated by you, which is good, but you need to be the one approaching and creating sympathy.
At 6'8 you should definitely succeed even with a below average face.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: wannaimprove and gymcel
Only you would know. I have seen very few people that tall.

No
Height is only important in not being a manlet

Damn dude, you're a fucking tower :feelshaha:

yes. look at strongmen. they are not ugly but they are bloated as fuck on their faces

Op are you uglier than this guy?

how-do-i-watch-taras-kul-on-live.me-02.jpg

Because he's 6'7 and has a wife.

42678779_174529813450955_6660404406669803520_n.jpg

Just Nichemaxx.

You're a living God at 6'8 to women. You're probably not even that ugly. Women are intimidated by you, which is good, but you need to be the one approaching and creating sympathy.
At 6'8 you should definitely succeed even with a below average face.
where did you get that theory from?

doesnt make any sense in my opinion , this height is too much ,probably 6'1 is better

why would they even get intimidated? he wouldnt hit them

I think anything over 6'4 is a bad height actually
if you are 6'8 and can't get a woman, you have far deeper issues than body. You are incompetent in the truest sense.
This height is a big falio , he is just way too big for women

What do you even mean by incompetent in the truest sense?
Brutal truth honestly.I wish I stopped growing at 6'5.Anything above is freak territory.
6'1 - 6'3 best
Op are you uglier than this guy?

how-do-i-watch-taras-kul-on-live.me-02.jpg

Because he's 6'7 and has a wife.

42678779_174529813450955_6660404406669803520_n.jpg

Just Nichemaxx.
he is youtube statusmaxxed his height is irrelevant
-even with an ugly face?

I'm a fairly ugly lanklet,not disgustingly repulsive,but with almost zero forward growth in my face and an overbite that I've sorta learnt to hide(perma mewing and slight jutting).

I'm a 22 yo KHHV with little will to live,except for the hope that maybe someday I become big enough that women will stop looking at my face and fetishize me for my size.

Do you think it's possible to use size to compensate for an ugly face and how would I go about maximizing it?
I personally think it is not possible , no fucking way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrTony
where did you get that theory from?

doesnt make any sense in my opinion , this height is too much ,probably 6'1 is better

why would they even get intimidated? he wouldnt hit them

I think anything over 6'4 is a bad height actually

This height is a big falio , he is just way too big for women

What do you even mean by incompetent in the truest sense?

6'1 - 6'3 best

he is youtube statusmaxxed his height is irrelevant

I personally think it is not possible , no fucking way
6'4 is ideal height, I agree. But 6'8 is better than 6'. 7' is better than 5'10 and so on

-even with an ugly face?

RIP

Gymcel2

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Yes, so hop on roids already

Yes, so hop on roids already
If he's natty how long would it take to get even a decent physique :lul: 6'8 must be so hard to do shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
6'8 is pushing it but if you gain a fuck ton of muscle you'll become a mog machine.

So @freakofnature is 6'7. Now I understand why pushing all that "you have to be at least 6'4" advertising.

Honestly if someone is 6"1 or above and still holds onto being taller as if their life depends on it there is a great chance of existing underlying issues that are worth more their time than height - not trying to be rude as this very well could apply to myself in some ways😂.

OP just get a nice body and looksmax a few things you think you can. You will do fine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: x30001
6'8 is pushing it but if you gain a fuck ton of muscle you'll become a mog machine.
There is no too tall. Just for inconvenience, foids will never call someone too tall

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, DidntRead, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
Its to tall bro even if you want to bulk up you would need to take steroids at that height

-even with an ugly face?

It would 6'8'' is god mode. Jump on steroids and cycles, you will be a mogging beast. One problem though - you will die earlier due to your size, but who gives a shit? I rather live 30 years as a god than 100 years a normie.

• +1
You don't have that mass appeal at that height, but you can legit run niche game

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
After lurking this forum for months (long-time PSL user) your post finally inspired me to register. I'm 6'5 and my face is PSL 5-6 depending on water retention and other things. Gymceling gave me Chad status. I was a virgin with zero female encounters until age 20. Ironically, the girl I had sex with had approached me in the gym. And until I was 22/23ish, I regularly paid for sex. Now I know my worth and regularly fuck 18 year olds from apps. I'm not sure what your face is like. If it's horrendous I can't promise anything, unless you use frame + muscle to acquire status. But at the very least I can make you a demi god. The validation you'll receive from other men is more pleasurable than sex in many ways. Get in touch with me.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and CarlSagan96
It would 6'8'' is god mode. Jump on steroids and cycles, you will be a mogging beast. One problem though - you will die earlier due to your size, but who gives a shit? I rather live 30 years as a god than 100 years a normie.
The problem is that I dont know shit about roids,where could I educate myself about that?
After lurking this forum for months (long-time PSL user) your post finally inspired me to register. I'm 6'5 and my face is PSL 5-6 depending on water retention and other things. Gymceling gave me Chad status. I was a virgin with zero female encounters until age 20. Ironically, the girl I had sex with had approached me in the gym. And until I was 22/23ish, I regularly paid for sex. Now I know my worth and regularly fuck 18 year olds from apps. I'm not sure what your face is like. If it's horrendous I can't promise anything, unless you use frame + muscle to acquire status. But at the very least I can make you a demi god. The validation you'll receive from other men is more pleasurable than sex in many ways. Get in touch with me.
Will do,but 6'5 is pretty much ideal height imo,and I'd say my face is a 4-5 and I could be coping.

Were you an ectomorph lanklet before gymcelling or you already had an average / decent frame for the height just lacked muscle mass?

With an ugly face at that heigh you'll still get women, but most of them would be 6'4+ because they don't have many options at that height

Mother of god. 6'5'' gymcelled is god mode. I'm only 6'2'', so I will gain those 3'' via LL and then just cycle roids for ever to fuck prime pussy.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
With an ugly face at that heigh you'll still get women, but most of them would be 6'4+ because they don't have many options at that height
Do 6'4" women even exist?

• +1