would blue or green contacts be better for a lightskin? brown eyes are so boring

B

Blackletcel v2

Iron
im thinking of getting colored contacts to make my eyes/eye area stand out more, brown is so boring and common

which would look better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Light blue

• +1
  • +1
is your brown eyes light or medium or are they brown black? I think blue eyes are better if darkskin, if u lightskin go for green eyes

• +1
i guess medium lol
is your brown eyes light or medium or are they brown black? I think blue eyes are better if darkskin, if u lightskin go for green eyes

• +1
go with greenish blue eyes if you literally are medium, but if you have a golden tinge, stay with brown eyes, if you have a yellow tinge, go for green
i guess medium lol

• +1
It's cope.

• +1
Reactions: Darkthrone and Deleted member 6401
Depends. If your skin is dark white/tanned, get green ones.
If it's literally white/pale, get DARK blue contact lenses. Light blue eye colour is bad.

• +1
i only have normal contacts do you know if getting colored ones are any different of a process?

You may or may not require a refitting. Check out 1800-Contacts, they have a few options.

(Forgot to mention, IDK if they have both colored prescription contact lenses. The ones I've seen are just for cosmetic effect, they don't have a prescription)

Last edited:
  • +1
We do need more info on contacts. OP have you tried ever? How realistic and comfortable do they look? I am thinking of buying contacts that look good on my skin.

• +1
We do need more info on contacts. OP have you tried ever? How realistic and comfortable do they look? I am thinking of buying contacts that look good on my skin.

Tbh I just want contacts that make my brown eyes look a little better

• +1
Tbh I just want contacts that make my brown eyes look a little better
I have seen videos online which looked legit. Look at this foid.

I think colored contacts is a good idea for certain situations. And if you chose the color wisely instead of blindly going with blue it can be a good halo. I really want to try greenish contacts to see how they look.

• +1
I have seen videos online which looked legit. Look at this foid.

I think colored contacts is a good idea for certain situations. And if you chose the color wisely instead of blindly going with blue it can be a good halo. I really want to try greenish contacts to see how they look.

do the guy in my profile pic needs copes like contacts ? Obviously not he is S L A Y E R

• +1
do the guy in my profile pic needs copes like contacts ? Obviously not he is S L A Y E R
I have always said that eye area is much more than eye color. PCT, Straight eyebrows, good under eye area, no scleral show and a hunter look is what gives a good eye area. After that color can be a good halo. But if one has a shit eye area, contacts won't do much. Few incels with blue eyes on incels.me.

As far as the guy on your sig is concerned, a different color will be a halo tbh but he doesn't need it to slay

262bdw5.jpg

• +1