Would doing chin wing/side wing first and then doing MSE/MSDO pose a problem?

Melo95

Melo95

Neurotransmitter death
Lets say I went to Dr Andreischev and got chin wing/side wing/some variation of those procedures. Would getting MSE and MSDO after that be an issue? Is it better to get them before the wing procedure?

Ask your mse provider. You dont need msdo tho you can get SFOT instead.

max you can get is 12mm and still you can use SFOT. MSDO is overhyped, overpriced and much harder to get. All that just for a wider chin.
However if you did get msdo, it would interfere with the chinwing but im not 100% sure.

max you can get is 12mm and still you can use SFOT. MSDO is overhyped, overpriced and much harder to get. All that just for a wider chin.
However if you did get msdo, it would interfere with the chinwing but im not 100% sure.
how does sfot even work i know they put new bone material in somewhere

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Yeah I'm thinking if it's worth it especially if I just did MSE plus SFOT and then a side wing or chin wing later. That would widen the chin and lower third anyway

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill