Would having a degree and working for a reputable organization even help?

D

Deleted member 5456

Iron
It seems like mainstream society is so cucked and bluepilled that noone wants to even invest a penny into looksmaxing technology. Most of the drugs people use to gym max were originally developed for burns and cachexia. Aside from halo and increlex which were actually developed to pubertymax years ago, hardly anyone has actually bothered to do research and development for looksmaxing. It seems like all people care about is muh covid vaccine and muh fighting cancer. Is it even worth trying to work for a major company like Pfizer or Bayer or should I just moneymax and get into independent research and development for skull and dickmaxing.Currently trying to school max with a chem degree.

your nickname....
i feel so sorry bro

your nickname....
i feel so sorry bro
Im actually 8 inches but ffs it's honestly no different than 5 these days. Even a 10 inch python won't help the fact that I'm a 6'4 lank. 7', hunter eyes, 10 inch cock or death crew. R and D is the only way to save society from total collapse. If women can't tell which man has top tier genetics and which is a fraud then that'll be the only way to save mankind.
Srs saw a post on a breeding subreddit that 7-8 inches is average jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5456
At this time, anti-aging is possibly the best avenue to attempt this, as many boomers and Gen X are getting old, and we all know how they love to spend their money.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
At this time, anti-aging is possibly the best avenue to attempt this, as many boomers and Gen X are getting old, and we all know how they love to spend their money.
Jfl at anti-aging.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 643
It seems like mainstream society is so cucked and bluepilled
now we have this simp movement, with the death of the PUAs black pill is about to become mainstream in no time imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5456