Would LL be possible from 5'10-6'1?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
What is the highest height that you can reach with LL being 5'10? Also I am actually 5'10 and not one of these frauding ones. 179 cm in mornings and 178 cm throughout the rest of the day. I absolutely fucking hate my height. I saw swedish chadfishing results on a different website I use (am also swedish).

They would use high PSL guys and switch around the height. 6+ PSL male models were literally getting ghosted after mentioning that their height was 178 cm. If a fucking male model gets ghosted on Tinder because of this shit I can just imagine how much I have missed out on due to this.

No I wont lie about my height on Tinder or irl.

No I don't want to wear lifts or any shit like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, lutte, TheAnomaly and 2 others
just mew tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte, TheAnomaly, court monarch777 and 4 others
What is the highest height that you can reach with LL being 5'10? Also I am actually 5'10 and not one of these frauding ones. 179 cm in mornings and 178 cm throughout the rest of the day. I absolutely fucking hate my height. I saw swedish chadfishing results on a different website I use (am also swedish).

They would use high PSL guys and switch around the height. 6+ PSL male models were literally getting ghosted after mentioning that their height was 178 cm. If a fucking male model gets ghosted on Tinder because of this shit I can just imagine how much I have missed out on due to this.

try stretching your back out and take glucosamine
try with a stamina inline back stretch bench
like a inversion bench but you can use it for as long as you want
should work in theory but im too broke to get it currently

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard

lurking on ll posters and forums people usually say 13-17 cm, 17 being the absolute max. you need to go to a doctor and get it check cuz it depends on your own ability to handle it as well. there were some cases where doctors initally wanted to do 6 cm but since the patient were responding well it went up to 10 cm in the final result

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
try stretching your back out and take glucosamine
try with a stamina inline back stretch bench
like a inversion bench but you can use it for as long as you want
should work in theory but im too broke to get it currently
Most people can get like a cm max out of all of this. You'd have to have a completely fucked up posture with scoliosis lordosis at the same time to get significantly more.

Most people can get like a cm max out of all of this. You'd have to have a completely fucked up posture with scoliosis lordosis at the same time to get significantly more.
for inversion yes but i havent seen anyone try the bench as of now plus supplementing with glucosamin and collagen could be interesting with lots of water also

for inversion yes but i havent seen anyone try the bench as of now plus supplementing with glucosamin and collagen could be interesting with lots of water also
glucosamin is supposed to help you retain 0.2 cm from your morning height, nothing else

• +1
Reactions: animo123
I wouldnt risk 3 inches. 2 inches is enough for one height tier ascension

glucosamin is supposed to help you retain 0.2 cm from your morning height, nothing else
collagen helps with spine disc regeneration and taking gluco wont hurt

Of course it depends on everyone genetics, but you can shoot for +8cm in femur procedure

Y would u want it at above average height?
And if u really wanna know 3 inches is only truly safe if u do both femurs and tibias