would taking proviron help me get more dimorphic?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
from what i can see its a mild androgenic substance that doesnt rape hair and also does not suppress
could i take it to enhance puberty and T levels? ngl im tempted to do it

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It should help but since it isn't as strong you would have to do for longer but would 100% help with ur bloat which is ur main issue

• +1
Reactions: karbo
It should help but since it isn't as strong you would have to do for longer but would 100% help with ur bloat which is ur main issue
proviron + masteron?? i dont want to rape my hair but want them sweet androgens

• +1
I'm not sure about the weaker ones brocels sorry I can't really comment tbh
But with heavy androgens 100%

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
I'm not sure about the weaker ones brocels sorry I can't really comment tbh
But with heavy androgens 100%
androgen king tbh, just gonna try stuff and see what works for me

• +1
if i end up injecting im gonna do T
however im just wondering if i could do prov everyday for T gains

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Lev Peshkov
@Yuyevon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Yes it will, its basically oral DHT. Its known for its effects on libido and body hair.

halotestin is even better tho, its 1800% more androgenic than test.

• +1
Yes it will, its basically oral DHT. Its known for its effects on libido and body hair.

halotestin is even better tho, its 1800% more androgenic than test.
halo seems powerful as fuck, people take it with a test base

im looking to do oral-only proviron with no injection. you think thats a good idea?

halo seems powerful as fuck, people take it with a test base

im looking to do oral-only proviron with no injection. you think thats a good idea?
no because prov builds 0 muscle, its inactivated in the muscle cell just like DHT. So you need to run it with something that builds muscle, maybe low-dose winny

Prov will shut your test production down aswell but 25-50mg prov is more androgenic than ur natural test production

no because prov builds 0 muscle, its inactivated in the muscle cell just like DHT. So you need to run it with something that builds muscle, maybe low-dose winny

Prov will shut your test production down aswell but 25-50mg prov is more androgenic than ur natural test production
i dont care about muscle, i want face gains (eg: reduced water retention, dimorphism)

25mg is enough to completely shut me down?

i dont care about muscle, i want face gains (eg: reduced water retention, dimorphism)

25mg is enough to completely shut me down?
I read a study on pubmed where i think they used 100mg and was shut down almost completely. 25mg probably wont do it completely but it will reduce your normal production. I doubt it will make any changes to ur face unless you run it for 1-2 years.

i dont think it will reduce water retention in a noticeable way, but prov has some anti-estrogen effects. I havnt seen any facial effects. A better alternative would be diuretics + lowering estrogen.

the dimorphism effects on the face will happen if you stay on it for many months, but i think its more important early in puberty. I made a thread about a guy who roided at 16 and he still has a babyface.

its worth a try but a better option would be halo + 25mg winny but it will destroy your natural test production and probably make you bald

• +1