Would this product fix periocular hyperpigmentation?

O

Ocelot

A user recommended it to me.

inb4 you have a negative orbital vector
I don't, and my maxillary projection is good.

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
concealer?????

Dude. the link doesn't work I think.
It just leads to a makeup website

Dude. the link doesn't work I think.
It just leads to a makeup website
The link takes me to this:
Darkcir

its only 6.70$ as opposed to other products designed to fix hyperpigmentation around the eyes, which can go from 25$ to 60$. Id say just buy it and test it. Ive been recommended this as well but I havent gotten to use it.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
its only 6.70$ as opposed to other products designed to fix hyperpigmentation around the eyes, which can go from 25$ to 60$. Id say just buy it and test it. Ive been recommended this as well but I havent gotten to use it.
Didn't know other products were that expensive, I do really hope this one works.

The link takes me to this:
View attachment 662845
I own this product also.
It helps limited I think for your thing, likely.
Caution remark. It dehydrates skin, skin under eye is not good hydrated anyways. So that may speed up aging skin there.
When used alot and longterm.
Hydrate well.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Ocelot
This foid explains pretty well the difference between different under eye issues and their corresponding treatments

Caffeine works wonders if your dark under eyes are due to excessive pooling of blood in the area (which was the case for me). It won't do shit for hyperpigmentation though. Your probably need laser treatment or something among those lines to fix that.

I'm in the same boat as you, good orbital vector and maxillary projection. People around here still think that all under eye issues stem from recessed orbitals :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Good_Little_Goy, Yerico7 and 2 others
This foid explains pretty well the difference between different under eye issues and their corresponding treatments

Caffeine works wonders if your dark under eyes are due to excessive pooling of blood in the area (which was the case for me). It won't do shit for hyperpigmentation though. Your probably need laser treatment or something among those lines to fix that.

I swear there are more semi-blackpilled foids then there are men. My undereyes seem like a less severe case of the example she provided for the vasodilation issue that caffeine can solve, I thought I had hyperpigmentation. I'll try the product and find out. If it doesn't work I'll probably have to use kojic acid or something else.
I'm in the same boat as you, good orbital vector and maxillary projection. People around here still think that all under eye issues stem from recessed orbitals :lul:
Yeah I've come to learn that this site isn't all that knowledgeable. It has some trusted users who write amazing threads, but the vast majority of users come here to spend time trolling, and chatting (admittedly that's more of what I do nowadays). Most users would rather insult you than actually help you (if they even knew how to).

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Good_Little_Goy and Iplaysoccer
I own this product also.
It helps limited I think for your thing, likely.
Caution remark. It dehydrates skin, skin under eye is not good hydrated anyways. So that may speed up aging skin there.
When used alot and longterm.
Hydrate well.
Noted, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Noted, thanks.
What does periocular hyperpigmentation mean?
Those hey fever symptoms? Then get medication for that.
Or is it that dark circles because of blood in there. Then that caffeine stuff may work better, then for me.

I have dark under eyes because of 3 dams reasons.

1. Thin skin there, so can see vessels through it easier. It's not allowed to put tretinoin there but I put a little there because it thickens upper dermis, so fuck it I use little bit there

2. A bit of extra blood there, but not much on general. That's why caffeine helped a little bit not all.

3. Hollowness. Causing a dark shadow line.
I try now to put a puffy moisturiser basically. One that plumps skin, I use a DMAE and Hylaronic Acid cream. Limited but some improvement that gave.

Dark circles are a bitch to battle

• +1
What does periocular hyperpigmentation mean?
Those hey fever symptoms? Then get medication for that.
Or is it that dark circles because of blood in there. Then that caffeine stuff may work better, then for me.

I have dark under eyes because of 3 dams reasons.

1. Thin skin there, so can see vessels through it easier. It's not allowed to put tretinoin there but I put a little there because it thickens upper dermis, so fuck it I use little bit there

2. A bit of extra blood there, but not much on general. That's why caffeine helped a little bit not all.

3. Hollowness. Causing a dark shadow line.
I try now to put a puffy moisturiser basically. One that plumps skin, I use a DMAE and Hylaronic Acid cream. Limited but some improvement that gave.

Dark circles are a bitch to battle
Peri - around
Ocular - eye region
hyperpigmentation - excess pigment

I am not 100% sure I have it, just a guess. It could just be the blood. I'll be trying this product out to find out.

Peri - around
Ocular - eye region
hyperpigmentation - excess pigment

I am not 100% sure I have it, just a guess. It could just be the blood. I'll be trying this product out to find out.
I struggled with that also. To determine, what I actually have.
Turns out I have 3 aspects to my dark circles. Working together at once.
Took me morherfucking months to figure it out.

There are quit a large amount of reasons dark circles can appear. It's not even funny anymore how many potential reasons there are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Ocelot
I struggled with that also. To determine, what I actually have.
Turns out I have 3 aspects to my dark circles. Working together at once.
Took me morherfucking months to figure it out.

There are quit a large amount of reasons dark circles can appear. It's not even funny anymore how many potential reasons there are.
Hope I don't have to buy some 50$ cream just to get some colour around the eyes to go away. If this caffeine thing works it'll be golden due to its price.

Hope I don't have to buy some 50$ cream just to get some colour around the eyes to go away. If this caffeine thing works it'll be golden due to its price.
I bought a 70 USD dollar eye cream. I use at the moment for plumping. total scam. After I got it and found what in it. Basically main syuff; DMAE and Hylaronic acid. Both can be bought alot cheapr and mixx it myself.

I need to figure out though. first. for my hollowness.What the best of the best ingredient(s) are for plumping skin. I hope to fraud some volume that way.

As I am looking. Us lack of Volume cells, need dWat enlargement/volume.

Need to figure out, how I can enlarge dWat

Update 2.
These people claim to have developed something to enlargewWat to make volume in dWat.
I need to investigate the ingdredients they used.

Last edited:
I bought a 70 USD dollar eye cream. I use at the moment for plumping. total scam. After I got it and found what in it. Basically main syuff; DMAE and Hylaronic acid. Both can be bought alot cheapr and mixx it myself.

I need to figure out though. first. for my hollowness.What the best of the best ingredient(s) are for plumping skin. I hope to fraud some volume that way.
I don't know too much about skin care but I have heard that retinol and hyaluronic acid help in plumping skin.

I've seen some really expensive creams just for this purpose but IDK what the ingredients are and if they work.

I don't know too much about skin care but I have heard that retinol and hyaluronic acid help in plumping skin.
truth. DMAE also.
I'm on this investigation on dWat Volume. If can pump up that volume. We are talking a game changer. All the other things, lile Hylaronic acid and stuff. The plump of the upperdermis. BUT, if we can find a way to pump up the dWat, aka fat(pads)volume. THAT will do alot more work!!! then just plumping up the upper dermis

I'm invstigating now. but don't have firther time atm. Of there is proven stuff that plumps up the dWat. If that exist, I'm straight bathing my under eye era in it on the daily. to get rid of my hollowness dar line shadown dark circle. That would be motherfucking awesome.

• +1
These people claim to enlarge the dWat with this product. I am going to investigate each ingredienst, if truth
Ingredients

• +1
truth. DMAE also.
I'm on this investigation on dWat Volume. If can pump up that volume. We are talking a game changer. All the other things, lile Hylaronic acid and stuff. The plump of the upperdermis. BUT, if we can find a way to pump up the dWat, aka fat(pads)volume. THAT will do alot more work!!! then just plumping up the upper dermis

I'm invstigating now. but don't have firther time atm. Of there is proven stuff that plumps up the dWat. If that exist, I'm straight bathing my under eye era in it on the daily. to get rid of my hollowness dar line shadown dark circle. That would be motherfucking awesome.
If you ever find something on this, I'd really appreciate a tag/DM about this since this is something that would be a major fix for me.

If you ever find something on this, I'd really appreciate a tag/DM about this since this is something that would be a major fix for me.
research notes on Dermal White Adipose Tissue (dWAT).

" Dermal white adipose tissue (DWAT) is a main component of human skin, composed of individual lipid‐laden mesenchymal cells known as dermal adipocytes (DAs). Besides their well‐known role in lipid storage and release, DAs also promote skin immunity, wound healing and hair follicle cycling and are important players in cutaneous neuroendocrinology. "

[They forget to mention. Ramping up the "fat-cels" [techinical term: Adipocytes] with it's innate acids. Equals baby skin 4 life.
Maybe that's why fat people, look younger skinned in general.]

[What are fat cells?]

"fat cell = Adipocytes, as they're properly known, are the cells that store excess lipids, the molecules that include fats and related substances.
is made up of droplets of stored triglycerides, each of which consists of three fatty-acid molecules attached to a single glycerol molecule."
"white adipocytes take in more fatty acids, literally swelling in size,
Other clusters of adipocytes are used mostly for support, such as the cushion of fat that surrounds the eyes, according to a 2006 paper in the journal Nature."

[So.
Fatcels/adipocytes ARE capable to take in FATTY ACIDS, AND SWELL in SIZE.
When become an old fuck, the adipocytes become filled with less fatty acids and swelling. And everything loses those fatty supoort, sinks down and looks goes to fuck,

So.
What type of acids can get in there, that is okay?
And, How the fuck get in there, AND can this be topically???]

Yes. It can be absorbed topically.
sources: https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/essential-fatty-acids
  • |"Both topical application and oral supplementation are effective means of delivering EFAs to the skin and systemic circulation. (More information)"

What type of acids?

essential fatty acid (EFA)
EFAs are a type of polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) that cannot be synthesized in our bodies and must therefore be obtained from the diet. EFAs have documented roles in both the dermal and epidermal layers of the skin, and the appearance of skin is linked to its functional health. There are two classes of EFAs: omega-6 (n-6) and omega-3 (n-3) fatty acids. Linoleic Acid (LA) is the parent compound of the n-6 PUFAs; α-linolenic acid (ALA) is the parent compound of n-3 PUFAs. From these two parent compounds, the body synthesizes longer chain derivatives that also have important functions in healthy skin.

Table 1. Abbreviations
Fatty acids Omega-6 PUFA
Linoleic acid
LA
γ-Linolenic acid​
GLA​
Dihomo-γ-linolenic acid​
DGLA​
Arachidonic acid​
AA​
Omega-3 PUFAs
α-Linolenic acid​
ALA
Eicosatetraenoic acid​
ETA​
Eicosapentaenoic acid​
EPA​
Docosahexaenoic acid​
DHA​
Eicosanoids Hydroxy fatty acids
13-hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid​
13-HODE​
12-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid​
12-HETE​
15-hydroxyeicosatrienoic acid​
15-HETrE​
15-hyrdoxyeicosatetraenoic acid​
15-HETE​
15-hydroxyeicosapentaenoic acid​
15-HEPE​
17-hydroxydocosahexaenoic acid​
17-HoDHE​
Prostaglandins
Prostaglandin E2​
PGE2​
Prostaglandin E3​
PGE3​
Cyclooxygenase​
COX​
Lipoxygenase​
LOX​
Phospholipase A2​
PLA2​

Where can find Linoleic acid ???

Omega-6-rich
Sunflower seed oil​
LA​
Safflower oil​
LA​
Evening primrose oil​
GLA​
Borage oil​
GLA​
Omega-3-rich
Flaxseed oil​
ALA​
Menhaden fish oil​
EPA and DHA​
EFA-deficient
Coconut oil​
None​

" Linoleic acid, which is one of the fatty acids in cottonseed oil, is a common ingredient in skin care products. "

Placenta acids mix?
Proven to function welk for wound healing

Skin care products from sheep placenta. So many essential acids filled.

Amino acids content in sheep placental extract.
Amino Acids​
Content (g/100 g)​
Amino Acids​
Content (g/100 g)​
Aspartic acid​
8.00​
Isoleucine​
2.74​
Threonine​
4.01​
Leucine​
6.88​
Serine​
4.07​
Tyrosine​
2.72​
Glutamic acid​
12.51​
Phenylalanine​
3.97​
Proline​
3.78​
Histidine​
2.32​
Glycine​
3.78​
Lysine​
6.90​
Alanine​
4.17​
Arginine​
4.79​
Valine​
4.14​
Cystine​
1.69​
Methionine​
1.56​
Tryptophan​
1.00​

[To tired now to continue research.

Temporairy conculusion.

Fat cells maxxing for face skin:

1. make my own mix with Sunflower seed oil and/or Flaxseed oil. cheap as hell, and than have both GLA and ALA
2. buy placenta skincare product from ali express. Mix off all acids, and seems massive important, and is used in fouteus growth time also for purposes: https://aliexpress.com/item/32600926772.html?spm=a2g0z.12010615.8148356.16.12cb18d4W9VlvI

wtf

Already used for would healing:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4469, far336 and Ocelot
fat skin = youthfull skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
research notes on Dermal White Adipose Tissue (dWAT).

" Dermal white adipose tissue (DWAT) is a main component of human skin, composed of individual lipid‐laden mesenchymal cells known as dermal adipocytes (DAs). Besides their well‐known role in lipid storage and release, DAs also promote skin immunity, wound healing and hair follicle cycling and are important players in cutaneous neuroendocrinology. "

[They forget to mention. Ramping up the "fat-cels" [techinical term: Adipocytes] with it's innate acids. Equals baby skin 4 life.
Maybe that's why fat people, look younger skinned in general.]

[What are fat cells?]

"fat cell = Adipocytes, as they're properly known, are the cells that store excess lipids, the molecules that include fats and related substances.
is made up of droplets of stored triglycerides, each of which consists of three fatty-acid molecules attached to a single glycerol molecule."
"white adipocytes take in more fatty acids, literally swelling in size,
Other clusters of adipocytes are used mostly for support, such as the cushion of fat that surrounds the eyes, according to a 2006 paper in the journal Nature."

[So.
Fatcels/adipocytes ARE capable to take in FATTY ACIDS, AND SWELL in SIZE.
When become an old fuck, the adipocytes become filled with less fatty acids and swelling. And everything loses those fatty supoort, sinks down and looks goes to fuck,

So.
What type of acids can get in there, that is okay?
And, How the fuck get in there, AND can this be topically???]

Yes. It can be absorbed topically.
sources: https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/essential-fatty-acids
  • |"Both topical application and oral supplementation are effective means of delivering EFAs to the skin and systemic circulation. (More information)"

What type of acids?

essential fatty acid (EFA)
EFAs are a type of polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) that cannot be synthesized in our bodies and must therefore be obtained from the diet. EFAs have documented roles in both the dermal and epidermal layers of the skin, and the appearance of skin is linked to its functional health. There are two classes of EFAs: omega-6 (n-6) and omega-3 (n-3) fatty acids. Linoleic Acid (LA) is the parent compound of the n-6 PUFAs; α-linolenic acid (ALA) is the parent compound of n-3 PUFAs. From these two parent compounds, the body synthesizes longer chain derivatives that also have important functions in healthy skin.

Table 1. Abbreviations
Fatty acidsOmega-6 PUFA
Linoleic acid
LA
γ-Linolenic acid​
GLA​
Dihomo-γ-linolenic acid​
DGLA​
Arachidonic acid​
AA​
Omega-3 PUFAs
α-Linolenic acid​
ALA
Eicosatetraenoic acid​
ETA​
Eicosapentaenoic acid​
EPA​
Docosahexaenoic acid​
DHA​
EicosanoidsHydroxy fatty acids
13-hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid​
13-HODE​
12-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid​
12-HETE​
15-hydroxyeicosatrienoic acid​
15-HETrE​
15-hyrdoxyeicosatetraenoic acid​
15-HETE​
15-hydroxyeicosapentaenoic acid​
15-HEPE​
17-hydroxydocosahexaenoic acid​
17-HoDHE​
Prostaglandins
Prostaglandin E2​
PGE2​
Prostaglandin E3​
PGE3​
Cyclooxygenase​
COX​
Lipoxygenase​
LOX​
Phospholipase A2​
PLA2​

Where can find Linoleic acid ???

Omega-6-rich
Sunflower seed oil​
LA​
Safflower oil​
LA​
Evening primrose oil​
GLA​
Borage oil​
GLA​
Omega-3-rich
Flaxseed oil​
ALA​
Menhaden fish oil​
EPA and DHA​
EFA-deficient
Coconut oil​
None​

" Linoleic acid, which is one of the fatty acids in cottonseed oil, is a common ingredient in skin care products. "

Placenta acids mix?
Proven to function welk for wound healing

Skin care products from sheep placenta. So many essential acids filled.

Amino acids content in sheep placental extract.
Amino Acids​
Content (g/100 g)​
Amino Acids​
Content (g/100 g)​
Aspartic acid​
8.00​
Isoleucine​
2.74​
Threonine​
4.01​
Leucine​
6.88​
Serine​
4.07​
Tyrosine​
2.72​
Glutamic acid​
12.51​
Phenylalanine​
3.97​
Proline​
3.78​
Histidine​
2.32​
Glycine​
3.78​
Lysine​
6.90​
Alanine​
4.17​
Arginine​
4.79​
Valine​
4.14​
Cystine​
1.69​
Methionine​
1.56​
Tryptophan​
1.00​

[To tired now to continue research.

Temporairy conculusion.

Fat cells maxxing for face skin:

1. make my own mix with Sunflower seed oil and/or Flaxseed oil. cheap as hell, and than have both GLA and ALA
2. buy placenta skincare product from ali express. Mix off all acids, and seems massive important, and is used in fouteus growth time also for purposes: https://aliexpress.com/item/32600926772.html?spm=a2g0z.12010615.8148356.16.12cb18d4W9VlvI

wtf

Already used for would healing:
Very interesting, will definitely try it out, at least the sunflower and flaxseed oil. Appreciate you putting in the research.

Very interesting, will definitely try it out, at least the sunflower and flaxseed oil. Appreciate you putting in the research.
to add, about routine remark. for applying the sunflowe oil and flaxseed oil mix.

1. it's an oil. and if it stays on top of skin (doesn't get absorbed), than you walk aroundlike a shinning ball.

Therefore.
1. cleanse face. This often can cuase the skin to go very dry. And like a dry crusty sponge, it doesn't absorb shit.
2. use a a bit of toner/tonic, if you have to dry of skin base, THAT the oild doesn't get absorbed. The purpose of toner is to prepare skin to absorb whateveryou put on face nexr.
3. use limited/smallish amount of oil, the amount that the skin cn absorb and so it doesn stay on top
4. have a moisterizer and/or sunblock that is matt-ing/dull. To mitigate shine-ness. As in for people with oild skin. For example Eucerin Sun Oil Control Gel-Crème SPF 50+

• +1
to add, about routine remark. for applying the sunflowe oil and flaxseed oil mix.

1. it's an oil. and if it stays on top of skin (doesn't get absorbed), than you walk aroundlike a shinning ball.

Therefore.
1. cleanse face. This often can cuase the skin to go very dry. And like a dry crusty sponge, it doesn't absorb shit.
2. use a a bit of toner/tonic, if you have to dry of skin base, THAT the oild doesn't get absorbed. The purpose of toner is to prepare skin to absorb whateveryou put on face nexr.
3. use limited/smallish amount of oil, the amount that the skin cn absorb and so it doesn stay on top
4. have a moisterizer and/or sunblock that is matt-ing/dull. To mitigate shine-ness. As in for people with oild skin. For example Eucerin Sun Oil Control Gel-Crème SPF 50+
noted, good stuff

I only use a cleanser, moisturiser, and differin right now so I'm hoping this'll bring some changes.

wow. someone beated psoriasis with flaxseed oil.

• +1
noted, good stuff

I only use a cleanser, moisturiser, and differin right now so I'm hoping this'll bring some changes.
To add.
The things I stated. is/was mainly for factors. IF currently your skin doesn't absorb the oil well AND/OR you get a super shiny face.
if that's not an issue, athn not need to bother with what was said.
But I had it a bit tonday. because I added to much oil and my skin is a bit dry bu default and absorbs not so greatly often.

notes about flaxseed skin qualities in studies.. Good results in test:

1. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21088453/
Supplementation with flaxseed oil led to significant decreases in sensitivity (after nicotinate irritation), TEWL, skin roughness and scaling, while smoothness and hydration were increased.
The data provide evidence that daily intake of flaxseed oil modulates skin condition.

2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5412234/
LSO healed wounds included less inflammatory cells, complete epithelium regeneration with a reduced thickness of the new formed dermis, discreet fibrosis, enhanced neo-vascularization, increased number of collagen fibers, fibroblasts and many myofibroblasts. Additionally, no adverse effects of LSO on cicatrization process were recorded.
These findings prove the safety and efficaciousness of linseed oil topical application in the therapy of burn wounds.

Still need to read note: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7272663/

Last edited:
  • +1
noted, good stuff

i changd the routine. to "only" 1x per day applying the oil. before bedtime. To do in morning, leaves to much shiny face in my case.

• +1
i changd the routine. to "only" 1x per day applying the oil. before bedtime. To do in morning, leaves to much shiny face in my case.
Yeah I haven't gotten to using it yet but I'd imagine the same thing would happen to me. My skin gets oily really quick.

Yeah I haven't gotten to using it yet but I'd imagine the same thing would happen to me. My skin gets oily really quick.
just do it at night. and it be good. next morning wash face. and it's dry-ish skin again.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and JizzFarmer
I will try the caffeine drops and see what happens. My current skincare routine is cold water immersion, cleanser, moisturiser+sunscreen in the mroning. Reapply moisturiser+sunscreen once or twice in the day. 7% glycolic acid solution on face before bed.

• +1
I will try the caffeine drops and see what happens. My current skincare routine is cold water immersion, cleanser, moisturiser+sunscreen in the mroning. Reapply moisturiser+sunscreen once or twice in the day. 7% glycolic acid solution on face before bed.
I've used the caffeine drops for 3 weeks so far and have seen no noticeable difference.

The formulation is legit, just that it's not solving whatever is the cause of MY dark circles.

@eduardkoopman mentioned a product called Argireline that could work. Oils, hyaluronic acid and DMAE as possible ways to increase fat deposits if hollowing accompanies the dark circles.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I've used the caffeine drops for 3 weeks so far and have seen no noticeable difference.

The formulation is legit, just that it's not solving whatever is the cause of MY dark circles.

@eduardkoopman mentioned a product called Argireline that could work. Oils, hyaluronic acid and DMAE as possible ways to increase fat deposits if hollowing accompanies the dark circles.
I can see my actual blood vessels underneath the skin below my eyes so I suspect it may be thin skin. However, it also ahs the appearance that there is blood pooling there. THe hyaluronic acid in my cleanser and moisturiser should improve the former and hopefully the caffeine the latter.

• +1
I can see my actual blood vessels underneath the skin below my eyes so I suspect it may be thin skin. However, it also ahs the appearance that there is blood pooling there. THe hyaluronic acid in my cleanser and moisturiser should improve the former and hopefully the caffeine the latter.
good thinking.
for thickening the skin barrier aspect. what do you do? or is the glycolic acid for that?

besides retinaA can caused thicker skin (but diminish fat cells volume, which can caused extra dark circles)
maybe coconut oil an possible add. coconut oil can help cell turnover, making the skin barrier stronger by thickening it. Since skin that’s thinning due to aging is a big cause of under-eye circles, it makes sense that coconut oil would diminish their appearance.

• +1
Wow cant beleive i just discovered this thread, gonna try out some of this , cheers op!

• +1
good thinking.
for thickening the skin barrier aspect. what do you do? or is the glycolic acid for that?

besides retinaA can caused thicker skin (but diminish fat cells volume, which can caused extra dark circles)
maybe coconut oil an possible add. coconut oil can help cell turnover, making the skin barrier stronger by thickening it. Since skin that’s thinning due to aging is a big cause of under-eye circles, it makes sense that coconut oil would diminish their appearance.
As hyaluronic acid attracts water I’m hoping the cleanser and moisturiser will add volume to the area where my skin is thin. I’m using glycolic acid to get rid of my acne and ensure I always have a fresh layer of skin showing.

• +1
Also @Ocelot @eduardkoopman tag me if you update this thread

• +1