[Theory] Would you consider Micheal Jackson as a (mostly failed) pioneer of Looksmaxxing?

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope

That guy fucking bleached his skin (I don't buy into it being skin disease/fire bullshit fatality simply), he hated the fact that he was black clearly, countless surgeries to get a white nose, wanted straight white man hair, he is a pioneer of hardcore looksmaxxing by surgery maxxing.

Last edited:
dogtown

dogtown

virgin
you cant really considers his surgeries a success lol

badromance

badromance

Banned
nope,white is best colour,he looks better imo

Autist

Autist

Autismo Grande
He peaked @ thriller

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir

That guy fucking bleached his skin (I don't buy into it being skin disease/fire bullshit fatality simply), he hated the fact that he was black clearly, countless surgeries to get a white nose, wanted straight white man hair, he is a pioneer of hardcore looksmaxxing by surgery maxxing.
He has gone from chadlite to Jeff the fucking killer

H

Hunter

Banned
i had a similar phenotype to MJ in my chad days

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
Michael Jackson had vitiligo, he didn’t bleach his skin.

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Michael Jackson had vitiligo, he didn’t bleach his skin.
I never heard of someone else with mild vitiligo turn entirely white :unsure:

Heirio

Heirio

boo
I never heard of someone else with mild vitiligo turn entirely white :unsure:
Its a mixture of both I'm pretty sure. He had vitiligo for a while 6k65g90101g01.png and then decided to just bleach his entire body white. Read up on what happened to him when he was a kid, he never had a normal childhood and his own dad would make fun of his big nose and shit. his dad was a massive faggot. First thing he did after bleaching his skin was destroy his nose, its sad tbh because he was pretty good looking.

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Its a mixture of both I'm pretty sure. He had vitiligo for a while View attachment 18601 and then decided to just bleach his entire body white. Read up on what happened to him when he was a kid, he never had a normal childhood and his own dad would make fun of his big nose and shit. his dad was a massive faggot. First thing he did after bleaching his skin was destroy his nose, its sad tbh because he was pretty good looking.
Yep, agree on everything, he wasn't ever in the best of mental state.

Guess What?

Guess What?

Erudite
I don't know if we can call him a looksmaxer.
Looksmaxing is being the best/better version of you... i was trying to become another person.
On this line, every transgender that looks like a freak should be a looksmax fail.

Lorsss

Lorsss

powered by Ostarine

In my opinion looksmaxing is an innate behaviour in humans.
for example makeup is a very ancient method of looksmaxing: it was invented by ancient Egyptians 3000 years ago.
after sexual revolution improving the look has become much more important to attract the opposite sex: fitness and plastic surgery were invented in 20th Century.
Looksmax.org and Lookism.net users have collected existing methods of self-improvement and listed them in "looksmaxing guides" in order to express a lifestyle based on the most improved phisycal appearance, in order to get as much sex as possible.
I don't know if we can call him a looksmaxer.
Looksmaxing is being the best/better version of you... i was trying to become another person.
On this line, every transgender that looks like a freak should be a looksmax fail.
his condition is related to any other actor and tv personality who use "soft" plastic surgery like silicone injections, botox, rhytidectomy, lip implants, so they end up being plastic monsters.

Last edited:
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Kenma

Kenma

Terran
He wanted to look like Diana Ross
He wanted to be Diana Ross :feelswhat:

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
He should have stopped after his first rhino.

BLEG PERSON

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
This is what Hollywood does to you.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
Michael Jackson: mentally ill and looksmaxxed.

Looksmax users: mentally ill.

It all makes sense.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
He wasn't as much a pioneer of looksmaxing as he was a severe case of BDD induced botched surgery stemming from his abusive parenting
He's a prime example of how environment has such an effect on mental health

StressShady

StressShady

I am Jack's wasted life
Looksmaxxed before it was cool

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be chad or death
He shouldn't have done that. Looks mattered little to a great talent like him, and he already looked pretty good without all those surgeries. Imo his looks peaked in his Billie Jean video.

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
Its a mixture of both I'm pretty sure. He had vitiligo for a while View attachment 18601 and then decided to just bleach his entire body white. Read up on what happened to him when he was a kid, he never had a normal childhood and his own dad would make fun of his big nose and shit. his dad was a massive faggot. First thing he did after bleaching his skin was destroy his nose, its sad tbh because he was pretty good looking.
Can brown people just bleach their skin and become white? If it's that easy, why aren't all the brown Asians in SEA doing it?

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Whitemaxing did not work

Slob

Slob

Apprentice
He turned himself into a zombie freak. He's a pioneer of being an autistic creep.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Adept
Yes, he failed miserably.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)