[Theory] Would you consider Micheal Jackson as a (mostly failed) pioneer of Looksmaxxing?

Dude420

I only mog Nibba

That guy fucking bleached his skin (I don't buy into it being skin disease/fire bullshit fatality simply), he hated the fact that he was black clearly, countless surgeries to get a white nose, wanted straight white man hair, he is a pioneer of hardcore looksmaxxing by surgery maxxing.

Last edited:
nope,white is best colour,he looks better imo

That guy fucking bleached his skin (I don't buy into it being skin disease/fire bullshit fatality simply), he hated the fact that he was black clearly, countless surgeries to get a white nose, wanted straight white man hair, he is a pioneer of hardcore looksmaxxing by surgery maxxing.
He has gone from chadlite to Jeff the fucking killer

Hunter

Fallen Chad
i had a similar phenotype to MJ in my chad days

Dude420

I only mog Nibba
Michael Jackson had vitiligo, he didn’t bleach his skin.
I never heard of someone else with mild vitiligo turn entirely white :unsure:

Heirio

Pull up on yo block then I bleed it.
I never heard of someone else with mild vitiligo turn entirely white :unsure:
Its a mixture of both I'm pretty sure. He had vitiligo for a while 6k65g90101g01.png and then decided to just bleach his entire body white. Read up on what happened to him when he was a kid, he never had a normal childhood and his own dad would make fun of his big nose and shit. his dad was a massive faggot. First thing he did after bleaching his skin was destroy his nose, its sad tbh because he was pretty good looking.

Dude420

I only mog Nibba
Its a mixture of both I'm pretty sure. He had vitiligo for a while View attachment 18601 and then decided to just bleach his entire body white. Read up on what happened to him when he was a kid, he never had a normal childhood and his own dad would make fun of his big nose and shit. his dad was a massive faggot. First thing he did after bleaching his skin was destroy his nose, its sad tbh because he was pretty good looking.
Yep, agree on everything, he wasn't ever in the best of mental state.

I don't know if we can call him a looksmaxer.
Looksmaxing is being the best/better version of you... i was trying to become another person.
On this line, every transgender that looks like a freak should be a looksmax fail.

Lorsss

Enthusiast

In my opinion looksmaxing is an innate behaviour in humans.
for example makeup is a very ancient method of looksmaxing: it was invented by ancient Egyptians 3000 years ago.
after sexual revolution improving the look has become much more important to attract the opposite sex: fitness and plastic surgery were invented in 20th Century.
Looksmax.org and Lookism.net users have collected existing methods of self-improvement and listed them in "looksmaxing guides" in order to express a lifestyle based on the most improved phisycal appearance, in order to get as much sex as possible.
I don't know if we can call him a looksmaxer.
Looksmaxing is being the best/better version of you... i was trying to become another person.
On this line, every transgender that looks like a freak should be a looksmax fail.
his condition is related to any other actor and tv personality who use "soft" plastic surgery like silicone injections, botox, rhytidectomy, lip implants, so they end up being plastic monsters.

Last edited:

Bluepill

It hasn't even begun
He's autistic and took everything he read on looksmax seriously.

Nibba

Resurrected
He wasn't as much a pioneer of looksmaxing as he was a severe case of BDD induced botched surgery stemming from his abusive parenting
He's a prime example of how environment has such an effect on mental health

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)