Would you consider Micheal Jackson as a (mostly failed) pioneer of Looksmaxxing?

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
fd2a8a3d57df1587b1c0ccb7091b574e.jpg

michael-jackson-plastic-surgery-before-and-after.jpg

michael-jackson-face-BIG.jpg

That guy fucking bleached his skin (I don't buy into it being skin disease/fire bullshit fatality simply), he hated the fact that he was black clearly, countless surgeries to get a white nose, wanted straight white man hair, he is a pioneer of hardcore looksmaxxing by surgery maxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 21146 and 13 others
Yeah, definitly. He was living in delusions

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux
you cant really considers his surgeries a success lol

He walked so that we could run

• +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 20677 and 10 others
nope,white is best colour,he looks better imo

He peaked @ thriller

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 3142
Insane jaw tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

That guy fucking bleached his skin (I don't buy into it being skin disease/fire bullshit fatality simply), he hated the fact that he was black clearly, countless surgeries to get a white nose, wanted straight white man hair, he is a pioneer of hardcore looksmaxxing by surgery maxxing.

He has gone from chadlite to Jeff the fucking killer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, vaninskybird, Shodredux and 11 others
i had a similar phenotype to MJ in my chad days

Michael Jackson had vitiligo, he didn’t bleach his skin.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
Michael Jackson had vitiligo, he didn’t bleach his skin.

I never heard of someone else with mild vitiligo turn entirely white :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and RichardSpencel
I never heard of someone else with mild vitiligo turn entirely white :unsure:
Its a mixture of both I'm pretty sure. He had vitiligo for a while 6k65g90101g01 and then decided to just bleach his entire body white. Read up on what happened to him when he was a kid, he never had a normal childhood and his own dad would make fun of his big nose and shit. his dad was a massive faggot. First thing he did after bleaching his skin was destroy his nose, its sad tbh because he was pretty good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Limerencel, theropeking and 1 other person
Its a mixture of both I'm pretty sure. He had vitiligo for a while View attachment 18601 and then decided to just bleach his entire body white. Read up on what happened to him when he was a kid, he never had a normal childhood and his own dad would make fun of his big nose and shit. his dad was a massive faggot. First thing he did after bleaching his skin was destroy his nose, its sad tbh because he was pretty good looking.

Yep, agree on everything, he wasn't ever in the best of mental state.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
I don't know if we can call him a looksmaxer.
Looksmaxing is being the best/better version of you... i was trying to become another person.
On this line, every transgender that looks like a freak should be a looksmax fail.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and john_cope

In my opinion looksmaxing is an innate behaviour in humans.
for example makeup is a very ancient method of looksmaxing: it was invented by ancient Egyptians 3000 years ago.
after sexual revolution improving the look has become much more important to attract the opposite sex: fitness and plastic surgery were invented in 20th Century.
Looksmax.org and Lookism.net users have collected existing methods of self-improvement and listed them in "looksmaxing guides" in order to express a lifestyle based on the most improved phisycal appearance, in order to get as much sex as possible.
I don't know if we can call him a looksmaxer.
Looksmaxing is being the best/better version of you... i was trying to become another person.
On this line, every transgender that looks like a freak should be a looksmax fail.
his condition is related to any other actor and tv personality who use "soft" plastic surgery like silicone injections, botox, rhytidectomy, lip implants, so they end up being plastic monsters.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, I'mme, john_cope and 1 other person
He wanted to look like Diana Ross
He wanted to be Diana Ross :feelswhat:

The race pill ruined him.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, john_cope, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
He should have stopped after his first rhino.

He's autistic and took everything he read on looksmax seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, HighIQcel, wagbox and 6 others
This is what Hollywood does to you.

Michael Jackson: mentally ill and looksmaxxed.

Looksmax users: mentally ill.

It all makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, john_cope, Dude420 and 1 other person
He wasn't as much a pioneer of looksmaxing as he was a severe case of BDD induced botched surgery stemming from his abusive parenting
He's a prime example of how environment has such an effect on mental health

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, SayNoToRotting, Dude420 and 1 other person
Looksmaxxed before it was cool

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and john_cope
He shouldn't have done that. Looks mattered little to a great talent like him, and he already looked pretty good without all those surgeries. Imo his looks peaked in his Billie Jean video.

Its a mixture of both I'm pretty sure. He had vitiligo for a while View attachment 18601 and then decided to just bleach his entire body white. Read up on what happened to him when he was a kid, he never had a normal childhood and his own dad would make fun of his big nose and shit. his dad was a massive faggot. First thing he did after bleaching his skin was destroy his nose, its sad tbh because he was pretty good looking.
Can brown people just bleach their skin and become white? If it's that easy, why aren't all the brown Asians in SEA doing it?

Whitemaxing did not work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Looksminimizing theory

He turned himself into a zombie freak. He's a pioneer of being an autistic creep.

Yes, he failed miserably.

Looked like a Gigachad during the Bad Era

[Theory]Does being sexually abused in childhood mean wanting to do extreme looksmaxxes?

I bet he is single handedly responsibly for significantly reducing rhinoplasty rates in the late 90s and early 00s.

He did have a skin condition called vitiligo. It was effectively turning his skin white in spots

He also had low self esteem which explains the bleaching and copious amount of makeup.

I’m glad people like him exist. So when sheep think of plastic surgery - Their mind immediately points towards the botched rhinos, big bee sting lips and bleached skin (the minority) opposed to measurable improvements and fixes to deformities (the majority)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Rasputin and Lux

the problem is the fact he exaggerated in whitemaxxing his nose.

Dude had serious issues. Bleaching his entire body white to hide vitiligo made him look like a complete monster freak. The process would have taken weeks at minimum, probably months, so he had plenty of time to stop. Then with the whole pedophile thing, drug addictions, and excessive plastic surgery. Literally couldn't sleep at night and had to knock himself out with drugs. He was completely insane.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Not going to comment on a dead guy, especially one that had a fucked up childhood and Adolescence . Don't think we he was trying to looks max for girls or to mog anyone, but trying to escape his demons in his head.

Yes

he already had multiple surgeries in this pic. he ascended from ltn to chadlite with his first surgeries and softmaxxes but them went overboard and turned into a freak

he peaked thriller era, nose looked good and had a charming look, should’ve stopped there

he already had multiple surgeries in this pic. he ascended from ltn to chadlite with his first surgeries and softmaxxes but them went overboard and turned into a freak
yeah this lol. his original nose was comically bulbous and huge, I’m honestly surprised he ever looked as good as he ever did considering his base. he just needed to know when to stop. he became addicted to the dopamine rush of looking better.

No he's the best looksmax case of all time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
By 83-85 he looked awesome. When his new face was revealed to the world in the Bad video in '87 he had pushed the surgery to the limit yet still look epic. The rest is history 👻.