Be honest
Im becoming alpha slowly but not there yet tbh
As my t increases I become more and more alpha

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 6997
Htobrother

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
When ever i walk past girls my age i make sure to bump into them so they tremble a bit and are shocked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
Alpha is a cope

Good looking is the real alpha

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Gargantuan, Incoming and 8 others
Alpha is a cope

Good looking is the real alpha
Alpha has everything
If you have a lamborghini Aventador but drive with a engine of a cheap car doesn’t gonna bring you much TBh you won’t win the race

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Sometimes I just feel like I'm more like an asshole who's good with banter than asshole ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Yes because i hate wohman

Yes because i hate wohman
Usually you should respect them and treat them like you want to be treated I personally respect them but if they or someone shows disrespect I turn into psychopath

Usually you should respect them and treat them like you want to be treated I personally respect them but if they or someone shows disrespect I turn into psychopath
I used to respect them a lot when i was bluepilled but nvm i am 2 psl frauding truecel who gets rejected on daily basis so i have rights to hate them

• Woah
I used to respect them a lot when i was bluepilled but nvm i am 2 psl frauding truecel who gets rejected on daily basis so i have rights to hate them
Bro so you ask them out or what? Daily?

No I am beta tbh but I am working on not being a pushover anymore

• +1
What’s your serum Testosterone Levels ? Do you know that
Idk I never tested but probably super low, I have a female hairline jfl.

Idk I never tested but probably super low, I have a female hairline jfl.
Have you boners and high sex drive ? And above average muscle mass? And beard

A tad bit, I no longer care about going to jail in a fist fight tbh tbh

Bro so you ask them out or what? Daily?
Last week i told my friend to meet my with one girl he socialize with.She didn't even want to meet up,she said instantly"no thanks" to him.Keep in mind i'm tall,good body but 3 psl or even less.She is 5'2 landwhale

• +1
Have you boners and high sex drive ? And above average muscle mass? And beard
No, no, no, and no. I have never once in my life had morning wood. What do I even inject to fix low T?

• Woah
Alpha 5'2 twink

• Woah
It doesn’t mean you should be aggresive and scream at everyone bro 😂

Nah im actually the opposite now jfl but I used to be high inhib about wanting to fight

• +1
Nah im actually the opposite now jfl but I used to be high inhib about wanting to fight
Only fight if you really need to and he attacks you first break his skull then in half

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
You can't just lump people into two different groups, that's just retarded.

There are difference between a normie and successful guy for example
What do you mean by successful? A cuck would describe his "relationship" as successful. Success is subjective imo and that's why you can't just lump peopel into alpha or beta :/

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar
Be honest

Brutal blackpill, no one becomes alpha. You're either born alpha or you're not. I didn't even read the replies, because no one posting on a looksmax message board is an alpha. You can def fraud alpha for years and convince everyone and even yourself that you're an alpha, but your reality is determined at birth.

• +1
Brutal blackpill, no one becomes alpha. You're either born alpha or you're not. I didn't even read the replies, because no one posting on a looksmax message board is an alpha. You can def fraud alpha for years and convince everyone and even yourself that you're an alpha, but your reality is determined at birth.
Especially women sense it doesn’t matter how you want to fake it they have radars for this

• +1
Reactions: OldcelMillennial
No

• +1
Be honest
Absolutely not. I wouldn’t call myself a cuck or low T fag or anything but I certainly am not very extroverted in public.

• +1