Would you fuck her if you were 16? Am I a volcel if i don’t?

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned

Why wouldnt you if it's an easy lay?

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Deleted member 1089
JFL!? why not????

Pump and dump

does she like small dicks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and RichardSpencel
I'd fuck anything with two legs and a cunt who's above 18 tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 176, impure666 and 2 others
I'm 17 for now,so yes.I'd fuck.

• +1
Reactions: impure666
Idk bro you just met her on yubo + its a bad photo of her

Idk bro you just met her on yubo + its a bad photo of her
nah i’ve been speaking to her for a while. i didn’t wanna screenshot on snap because it would tell her obvs

Sticker tag should be 'Not OP' not 'OP'

Low IQ

Just wtf bro

I would give up 10 years of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Damo the incel
I am 16 currently,and I wouldn’t

Yes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yes
she literally looks like a guy. mogs my frame tbh.

She has tons of options, just exist theory. They are very likely better looking than you too.
nah this girl replies to me in 0.001 seconds. i’m definitely her top option

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Demir and ElliotRodgerJr
she ain’t average wtf. she’s only fucking me because no other guy wants her
She's got a nice body and ok face from what I can see. Do you genuinely think the average woman is a Disney princes? They are all caked up in makeup. The average man is incel so might as well fuck anything that comes your way.

she ain’t average wtf. she’s only fucking me because no other guy wants her
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
I'm 17 for now,so yes.I'd fuck.
i like how you say "for now", as if getting older is this weird thing that rarely happens lol

i like how you say "for now", as if getting older is this weird thing that rarely happens lol
just noticed It.I had just woken up and was on sub60 iq mode.

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and UndercovrNormie
She's got a nice body and ok face from what I can see. Do you genuinely think the average woman is a Disney princes? They are all caked up in makeup. The average man is incel so might as well fuck anything that comes your way.
that’s not true. only 30% haven’t had sex
Or you look like soyboi 10yr old girl framed metrosexual.. just a guess
idk check my post. there’s a pic

At this point i would fuck whoever

• +1
it’s a bad pic. she looks worse.
look:

ugly asf
52, I spent too much money on that game lol.

Not slaying on the reg = incel
Lmao such a stupid mindset