Would you fuck her if you were 16? Am I a volcel if i don’t?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Just do it, if its an easy shag for you then why not?, shes not obese or anything so its not like it'll be overly bad

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Same,thh.35 fucking euros on half 'a costume.
Wanna play?
PC or console for BDO? was playing console version bc pre awakening but now have uni exams. Play WoW and ESO on PC though, although WoW has been shit since end of WotLK

PC or console for BDO? was playing console version bc pre awakening but now have uni exams. Play WoW and ESO on PC though, although WoW has been shit since end of WotLK
this is why u inkel

BDO on PC.I've never played ESO,but I'm interested and when It comes to WoW,I've always tried to get into It,but always fell off after less than a week,I really dislike It.
I recently started FF14.

Chad would fuck her

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Demir and ElliotRodgerJr
Same,thh.35 fucking euros on half 'a costume.
Wanna play?
I dont really play games anymore, besides the occasional Minecraft to unwind. I found that it distracts me too much
Used to play 8-10 hours per day, had to stop eventually, now especially because I'm an adult.

BDO on PC.I've never played ESO,but I'm interested and when It comes to WoW,I've always tried to get into It,but always fell off after less than a week,I really dislike It.
I recently started FF14.
played PC for a bit a few years ago but optimisation was shit, even with a gtx 1080, but game is cpu bound, dont have a K series cpu so cant overclock to improve clock speed. ESO is really fun, had a shitty start after the beta but since then its really improved. havent played it properly in like a year but its becomming more popular each month. Played WoW on and off since 2005, but its been going downhill since 2010 really. Never really gotten into Final Fantasy.

played PC for a bit a few years ago but optimisation was shit, even with a gtx 1080, but game is cpu bound, dont have a K series cpu so cant overclock to improve clock speed. ESO is really fun, had a shitty start after the beta but since then its really improved. havent played it properly in like a year but its becomming more popular each month. Played WoW on and off since 2005, but its been going downhill since 2010 really. Never really gotten into Final Fantasy.
I think the optimisation is better now.I'm running a really strong video card and processor.I'm having little to no problems with the game,tbh.
I'm thinking of trying ESO,since a friend of mine recomended It to me.WoW really did turn to shit,when pandaria came out.
I've played some Vanilla,a decent amount of TBC and Rise of the Litch King.
I tried pandaria and didn't enjoy It.
As for FF,14 is really easy to get into.The community is really nice and the grinding isn't much.
I dont really play games anymore, besides the occasional Minecraft to unwind. I found that it distracts me too much
Used to play 8-10 hours per day, had to stop eventually, now especially because I'm an adult.
I also don't play as much as I used to.Now I mostly play Hearthstone,at school or some FF14 when I come back.

I'm 15 and I wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole. Jfl, that's clearly a uni brow bear disguised as a girl wearing shitty crap from the gap.
sorry chad

• JFL
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
17 here i wouldn't do it.
Are you the dude in your avi?

Cool username tho

yea she is tbh. Still, desperate times.
honestly, there are as many ugly girls as ugly dudes, but girls have makeup, snapchat filters, and clothing. dudes would fuck whatever and so thats exactly why every female has a huge ego

Fix your nose and forget about her srs
does my nose bring me down that much lol?

and yea i'm talking to other girls, just this girl is basically desperate for my dick
honestly, there are as many ugly girls as ugly dudes, but girls have makeup, snapchat filters, and clothing. dudes would fuck whatever and so thats exactly why every female has a huge ego
true but i'd still rather be how I look as a guy rather than be a girl

does my nose bring me down that much lol?

and yea i'm talking to other girls, just this girl is basically desperate for my dick

true but i'd still rather be how I look as a guy rather than be a girl
you kinda remind me of andrew garfield for some reason

Yes, it does.
Also your cheeks looks bloated. Are you mewing?
Your eyebrows looks asymetrical.

Good hair

Yes.
I'm mewing but I think i'm high ish body fat and probably hold a lot of fat on my face since I don't look 180 lbs at all.

One side of my face just sits slightly higher idek why

I'm mewing but I think i'm high ish body fat and probably hold a lot of fat on my face since I don't look 180 lbs at all.

One side of my face just sits slightly higher idek why
send pic

Could be that, are you swallowing correctly (without using the buccinators) as well??
Also chewing falim gum or mastic gum to hypertrophy the masseters would make you look better
Then drop your bf%
Slayer tbh

Could be that, are you swallowing correctly (without using the buccinators) as well??
Also chewing falim gum or mastic gum to hypertrophy the masseters would make you look better
Then drop your bf%

Slayer tbh
I'm bulking currently.
I might start chewing but dk if I cba

This thread is very disturbing.

Fiona in the ogre form ofc

I think the optimisation is better now.I'm running a really strong video card and processor.I'm having little to no problems with the game,tbh.
I'm thinking of trying ESO,since a friend of mine recomended It to me.WoW really did turn to shit,when pandaria came out.
I've played some Vanilla,a decent amount of TBC and Rise of the Litch King.
I tried pandaria and didn't enjoy It.
As for FF,14 is really easy to get into.The community is really nice and the grinding isn't much.

I also don't play as much as I used to.Now I mostly play Hearthstone,at school or some FF14 when I come back.
Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK were prime WoW, looking forward to Blizzards classic re release, but can see them ruining it somehow tbh.
I've seen a few FF14 videos, just going off the mmo scene these days as theres no real community interaction, most feel like a single player game.

Pandaria was last good xpac for PvP tbh, classes were a lot more fun for PvP then in WoD Legion and BFA.
If you're gonna try ESO id say give it a go now, its easy enough to get into, but id suggest learning about the Champion points system as it can be confusing for new players.

Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK were prime WoW, looking forward to Blizzards classic re release, but can see them ruining it somehow tbh.
I've seen a few FF14 videos, just going off the mmo scene these days as theres no real community interaction, most feel like a single player game.

Pandaria was last good xpac for PvP tbh, classes were a lot more fun for PvP then in WoD Legion and BFA.
If you're gonna try ESO id say give it a go now, its easy enough to get into, but id suggest learning about the Champion points system as it can be confusing for new players.
After I hit max level on my black mage,I'll try out ESO.

Probably not, maybe suck me off in the back alley.

How tall are you?

fuck her in the ass and make her suck you off