Would you guys appreciate full guide to looksmaxing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that HIIT at rowing machine at gym can replace sprinting cuz is winter here and i can't sprint outside.
Just use treadmill u cel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Bro yes.

• +1
Release them and tag me nigga

dont forget thugmaxing

I am currently putting together some things I need to hit 7.5 PSL. If anyone would like me to upload my ideas and future methods to try I can do so.

I'll be aiming for a more holistic guide than what has ever been offered before. If you would like this lmk

I'll be busy with school for a while so don't expect it till summer 2019
Reminder that @Nibba has to work on this guide before I ropemaxx
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Looksmaxxing advice from a subhuman. What could possibly go wrong

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Reminder that @Nibba has to work on this guide before I ropemaxx
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Sorry brah don't think I give a fuck bout this site anymore to make a guide. I might make rambling jewtube videos about it tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Sorry brah don't think I give a fuck bout this site anymore to make a guide. I might make rambling jewtube videos about it tho
abandonedcel

abandonedcel
Most people here are never gonna make it no matter what. Why waste my time. I'm only sharing it with people that actually care

I am currently putting together some things I need to hit 7.5 PSL. If anyone would like me to upload my ideas and future methods to try I can do so.

I'll be aiming for a more holistic guide than what has ever been offered before. If you would like this lmk

I'll be busy with school for a while so don't expect it till summer 2019
Yesyesyes!

• +1
Reactions: Saturn
Like we'd give a fuck what a bang average normie (who has always been average) has to say about looksmaxing.

I'd rather listen to a 1/10 who maxed to a 3/10.

• +1
Course bro. Thanks for ur help with roidcelling. Ur gonna make it brah

Swear. U can tell as soon as a person joins if they're gonna make it or not
Np. Never actually took roids. Main focus rn is just fatloss. 5 months I will be shredded. Got airmaxes today and am now 6ft2.5 w/o insoles, feelsgood.

If I ever hop on roids I'll probably just do a 6 week cycle of Sustanon-250. I don't have a hard time at all putting on muscle. Sustanon has 4 blends allowing your test to stay at a more stable high level rather than spiking and dipping. Just as the propianate and phenylpropianate is leaving your system the decanoate kicks in. Tbh still really scared of roids because I'm sure I'll get bad sides regardless. Probably will cycle once in 2020 though and leave it at that. Clenbuterol is a godsend for sparing muscle on a cut, so I'll use that quite a bit when I get nearer to 12%.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Np. Never actually took roids. Main focus rn is just fatloss. 5 months I will be shredded. Got airmaxes today and am now 6ft2.5 w/o insoles, feelsgood.

If I ever hop on roids I'll probably just do a 6 week cycle of Sustanon-250. I don't have a hard time at all putting on muscle. Sustanon has 4 blends allowing your test to stay at a more stable high level rather than spiking and dipping. Just as the propianate and phenylpropianate is leaving your system the decanoate kicks in. Tbh still really scared of roids because I'm sure I'll get bad sides regardless. Probably will cycle once in 2020 though and leave it at that. Clenbuterol is a godsend for sparing muscle on a cut, so I'll use that quite a bit when I get nearer to 12%.
Yeah same I don't have problem putting on mass and size but I wanna keep that on my cut, so I'm doing a sarm cycle and my get clen like u said close to 12%. Can't wait to be leancel

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Hey, guys. I'm willing to offer you people my Ascension guide for a low price of $200. It will cover diet, surgery, athletics, game, hygiene, and fashion. It also comes with my free FHWR software that is sought after by many and is disrupting the software industry.

That said, dieticians, surgeons, personal trainers, PUAs, cosmetologists, and hype beasts HATE me for showing you this simple guide.

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
Seems that we’re not getting it anymore.

brutal nibbapill

Necropost.
No.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, RoundHouse and Deleted member 6723
Status
Not open for further replies.