Would you guys be with a 15 year old? (Only anwser if your 16-19)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Im 18 and In my school around 4 girls are intrested in me as Im a senior and they are freshman, some of them are average-aboveaverageish but they are 15. Age of consent here is 15 too.

What would you do in my situation?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Im not 16-19year old but answer is yes.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
15 is too young for you.

Only answer if 16-19 what is this cuck shit?

The answer is yes and I'm 23

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, ZazefReincarnate and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Fuck her no ones gonna care, legal is legal

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 176
Im 18 and In my school around 4 girls are intrested in me as Im a senior and they are freshman, some of them are average-aboveaverageish but they are 15. Age of consent here is 15 too.

What would you do in my situation?

Go and slay bro . I wish I did that when I was 18

That passion and thrill of teenage sex can never be redeemed. Do it when you can. !!!!

I am screwed in life . I am almost 36 and lost my virginity in late 20s . I wish I had this experience in teenage years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
It’s legal so I say go for it bro, ascend while you’re still young.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, dogtown and androidcel
Screenshot 2019 01 13 21 44 392

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ukcels 15 is year 10 right?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
if she knows ur age and is still attracted to you then why not? i was 2 years older than you when I dated a 15y.o.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and FatmanO
if she knows ur age and is still attracted to you then why not? i was 2 years older than you when I dated a 15y.o.
Damn thats nice! Yes and they know (its multiple 4-7 atleast but only 1 is a 6 (altrough its hard to rate due to her age)
And they still like me yeah, they know Im 18

Why is it that 15 year olds like 18 year olds anyway?

Lmao. Nah niggas gonna make fun of you. And do u really wanna fuck younger girls cuz they are naive and don’t know better.

Validation> sex

Lmao. Nah niggas gonna make fun of you. And do u really wanna fuck younger girls cuz they are naive and don’t know better.

Validation> sex
How about just dating? Im home all the time and getting a drink with a girl would improve my life... Then have sex with 18 year old or smth

Validation> sex
Cope youre just jealous young girls dont want to fuck you and you take out your anger on the guys who have young girls attracted to them by shaming them as pedophile

Wtf of course. 15 is the best age I'd say.

Validation> sex

Sex> validation

Cope youre just jealous young girls dont want to fuck you and you take out your anger on the guys who have young girls attracted to them by shaming them as pedophile
I would say if it was 14 it was pedophilic, but if they show ME intrest first and they are 15 and in school I dont see why not

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME in a long time where a girl stopped me in a halway to initiate converstation, huge confidence boost and I would be fine with just dating
Sex> validation
I never had sex so I can't say
Wtf of course. 15 is the best age I'd say.
Id tend to disagree, 16 is the best

How about just dating? Im home all the time and getting a drink with a girl would improve my life... Then have sex with 18 year old or smth
I forgot u in the Balkan countries and culture is different there. As long as people don’t find it weird
u never experienced a us education then. Every single senior who goes out with a freshman is made fun of cuz they can’t get girls who are juniors or seniors. Irl age doesn’t make a difference but high schools have a different hierarchy system

I forgot u in the Balkan countries and culture is different there. As long as people don’t find it weird
It might be but I get diffrent responses. One guy told me to just go for it to get experience

To a 15 or 16 yo youre almost automatically more attractive if youre older theyre easier than those youre own age

To a 15 or 16 yo youre almost automatically more attractive if youre older theyre easier than those youre own age
Im corious why is that, kinda lowers my confidence tho I never realised that. Maybe less options than at 18 tbh

Most cucked thing I’ve read in weeks. Girls start having sex at 12-13, they know exactly what they’re doing at 15. And who the fuck cares about the blind niggas who need to follow the social norms like fucking slaves? Deep down they mirin u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Most cucked thing I’ve read in weeks. Girls start having sex at 12-13, they know exactly what they’re doing at 15. And who the fuck cares about the blind niggas who need to follow the social norms like fucking slaves? Deep down they mirin u
Lmao seems this website full of pussy chasing niggas. I’m just saying it’s looked down in high schools cuz it shows that u can’t get a girl your own age where I’m from. An good example is a high school senior fucking a college chick (that’s celebrated) but a high school senior fucking a high school freshman (lmao)

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
FBI bro

they've been notified

I mean I litteraly got a girl approaching me and she is 15. I admire her confidence tbh to approach me.
Im pretty sure if I even just date thats fine without sex. I just feel finnaly happy once in my life. Year 1 and 2 in highschool I almost failed classes, I was a failure and obese. Year 3 I lost weight and now I finnaly get to experience the high school love type of thing (Year 4, it feels good to have women talking about me during class) .

Im really happy you ascended too bro
FBI bro

they've been notified

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/slovenia

Lmao seems this website full of pussy chasing niggas. I’m just saying it’s looked down in high schools cuz it shows that u can’t get a girl your own age where I’m from. An good example is a high school senior fucking a college chick (that’s celebrated) but a high school senior fucking a high school freshman (lmao)
Yes definitly looked down too.

People say these girls are too young but Im very much more sucesfull with 15 year olds than 17-18

Attachments

• 1547483098813.png
    1547483098813.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 3
A prime pussy >>>> opinions of others

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 611
A prime pussy >>>> opinions of others
Still can’t tell wether this is sarcasm or not. Think about it. Ur only degrading ur own self worth by doing an act that says you can’t get a female your own age/status so u have to go lower on the hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
Still can’t tell wether this is sarcasm or not. Think about it. Ur only degrading ur own self worth by doing an act that says you can’t get a female your own age/status so u have to go lower on the hierarchy.
t: soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I mean I litteraly got a girl approaching me and she is 15. I admire her confidence tbh to approach me.
Im pretty sure if I even just date thats fine without sex. I just feel finnaly happy once in my life. Year 1 and 2 in highschool I almost failed classes, I was a failure and obese. Year 3 I lost weight and now I finnaly get to experience the high school love type of thing (Year 4, it feels good to have women talking about me during class) .
fucking go for it man. A few cucks who say you‘re too old out of jealousy shouldn‘t hold you back. Nothing wrong with it srsly. Society made it a bad thing. But biology shows that girls can get pregnant at 12. There‘s a reason for this.
are u fucking kidding me? why would someone want a girl at his age? I mean they‘re used up and still have higher standards than primes

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
are u fucking kidding me? why would someone want a girl at his age? I mean they‘re used up and still have higher standards than primes
This is my main problem. I can still get a girl thats about that age, but even tho Im about 5.25-5.5 in my country, the work is a lot harder and 15 year olds make it a lot easier. Ussaly girls approach me or tell me they want to sit next to me at lunch which is a blessing to my confidence.

Imma approach tommorow the girls who give me Iois and tell you how it goes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Only If she was going on 16, like a month or so away. (I just turned 18) But i'd have to go to Sweden where its legal, and i'd only do it if she was mature enough.

So yes and no basicly

yeah bro lmao

idgaf about age of consent since it's like 14 here anyway why not?

Validation> sex
they're gonna make fun of someone getting prime jb poon?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
yeah bro lmao

idgaf about age of consent since it's like 14 here anyway why not?

they're gonna make fun of someone getting prime jb poon?
It doesn’t matter out of high school. Like a 28 and a 24 but in American high schools its not something to be proud of and neither should u. Ur literally saying to the world u can’t get a girl on ur level so u have stoop lower

This is my main problem. I can still get a girl thats about that age, but even tho Im about 5.25-5.5 in my country, the work is a lot harder and 15 year olds make it a lot easier. Ussaly girls approach me or tell me they want to sit next to me at lunch which is a blessing to my confidence.

Imma approach tommorow the girls who give me Iois and tell you how it goes
yea literally the same for me. young girls want you physically and nothing else. older ones check out your betabuxxing aka "providing“ abilities, they‘re usually pickier about looks and they also want you to put some effort to get her JFL. A girl at my age was legit turned off just because I didnt own a car. She was asking me like every few weeks or months when I was planning to get one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
@Leucosticte

just to be a dick and yes

yea literally the same for me. young girls want you physically and nothing else. older ones check out your betabuxxing aka "providing“ abilities, they‘re usually pickier about looks and they also want you to put some effort to get her JFL. A girl at my age was legit turned off just because I didnt own a car. She was asking me like every few weeks or months when I was planning to get one
It feels good to acually be wanted for what you achieved. I worked hard gymmaxxing 6months, do you agree bro?
@Leucosticte

just to be a dick and yes
Who is the guy you tagged?

It feels good to acually be wanted for what you achieved. I worked hard gymmaxxing 6months, do you agree bro?
one of the best feelings ngl, you‘re just getting leaner right now. Just wait until you have some muscle mass while having low bf, you‘ll notice how wrong these anti-gymcel copers are

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO