Would you guys be with a 15 year old? (Only anwser if your 16-19)

i would but AoC here is 16.

>Im 18 and In my school around 4 girls are intrested in me

:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
one of the best feelings ngl, you‘re just getting leaner right now. Just wait until you have some muscle mass while having low bf, you‘ll notice how wrong these anti-gymcel copers are
The hottest girl in my class just noticed today that I grew muscle. Thats enough confidence boost tbh. Im not gaining weight but yeah Im getting leaner for sure so Im really happy to reach that 6! Ill get that experience and get them for sure!
>Im 18 and In my school around 4 girls are intrested in me

:unsure:
Care to explain?

Delusion is strong at this thread.

Im 18 and In my school around 4 girls are intrested in me as Im a senior and they are freshman, some of them are average-aboveaverageish but they are 15. Age of consent here is 15 too.

What would you do in my situation?

nice fatman, i see you bulked

very nice, good progress

keep on doin it bro!

but your face still looks like trash

age is just a number :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
nice fatman, i see you bulked

very nice, good progress

keep on doin it bro!

but your face still looks like trash
Doesen't matter really, I get girls intrested, its what matters. I never will be chad and Im fine with that but if I can attract avg women in high school why not go for it?

im 19 and would go as low as 13.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Swagwaffle
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yes so I found out 2 girls from same class have a crush on me (lul 15 year olds)
Then theres 1 more from another class
3 more from another class
and 1 is potentially intrested if I asked her out

So each class one girl and they are all 15

In second year I only have one girl liking me so far as I know (others lost intrest into me) and shes chubby-average but tall and good frame lul
I also know one more but ill pass on her

From Third and fourth year I know only one that wants to date me

So definitly 15 year olds win by a margin

Depends on your state laws. Remember, morals are subjective, laws are objective.

In my state, age of consent is 16 for SEX. However, there is no laws on DATING, so this is a gray area.

I'm 19

my answer: yes

Depends on your state laws. Remember, morals are subjective, laws are objective.

In my state, age of consent is 16 for SEX. However, there is no laws on DATING, so this is a gray area.
In Slovenia its 15 so no problem here but idk if Id have sex prob just date

Lmao. Nah niggas gonna make fun of you. And do u really wanna fuck younger girls cuz they are naive and don’t know better.

Validation> sex
I want to dislike your comment.
In Slovenia its 15 so no problem here but idk if Id have sex prob just date
Hell, then do it dude. Don't pass this up. You should fuck her too. I'm 21 and I'd still go at a 15 yr old.

I want to dislike your comment.

If I tossed a hooker ur way ud fuck her.

There’s a reason why females reject niggas with that mentality, cuz u just look thirsty and they get the validation and move on. you just gotta do the same

@Phad
No, it is because a lot of us missed out on jb pussy growing up and he has the opportunity to get it. Also, it is like getting pure goods (assuming they're virgin) rather than damaged goods. So, there is my reasoning.

Last edited:
Legal age in Germany is 14 for consentual sex.

If she has a nice ass, lemme crush her cervix.

Attachments

• 4pdfcdedbfa21.jpg
    4pdfcdedbfa21.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
3 is is the best age because they cannot speak to call the cops on you and you can get away easily because because the cops cannot find her in your cellar because i dont mean 13 i mean 3 because cannot call cops on you if they cannot call and too small to find in cellar cant call police ahahahahaha

• +1
3 is is the best age because they cannot speak to call the cops on you and you can get away easily because because the cops cannot find her in your cellar because i dont mean 13 i mean 3 because cannot call cops on you if they cannot call and too small to find in cellar cant call police ahahahahaha
Based and redpilled

Lmao seems this website full of pussy chasing niggas. I’m just saying it’s looked down in high schools cuz it shows that u can’t get a girl your own age where I’m from. An good example is a high school senior fucking a college chick (that’s celebrated) but a high school senior fucking a high school freshman (lmao)

It's only looked down on because they can't pull that themselves, or are afraid to.

Ok lets compromise

15-17

Usually when I see a survey where girls are saying when they lost their virginity, they say 15. Apparently a lot of guys find them prime at that age.

Of course, the surveys I was looking at were of girls who eventually ended up in prison, so that might have skewed the results.

Last edited:
I’m 23 and would fuck a 8 yr old if she’s hot

jfl if her age isnt even on the clock

I'm 18 and I'd def tap a 15 year old girl if she was into me. Problem is I'm ugly. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
Is it real autism or fixable?
I'm not very far "on the spectrum" , I'm functionally autistic. So it's pretty fixable.

I really think it's looks holding me back though tbh. Girls seem into me when I talk to them without revealing my face.

Don't do it unless you know that you can get away with it. Basically if she comes from a broken home/raised by a single mother. Or is known around the school for being a slut or somewhat of a delinquent/ behavioral problems. If she's a goody two shoes straight A student, then you're probably asking for trouble. However, three years isn't really that big of an age gap.

Personally, I know of 22 year old guy who started dating a 16 year old. But her family was pretty much trashy and drug users. In the end her step father gave the guy ultimatum. Basically he married her otherwise, her step father threatened to report him to the police.

Don't do it unless you know that you can get away with it. Basically if she comes from a broken home/raised by a single mother. Or is known around the school for being a slut or somewhat of a delinquent/ behavioral problems. If she's a goody two shoes straight A student, then you're probably asking for trouble. However, three years isn't really that big of an age gap.

Personally, I know of 22 year old guy who started dating a 16 year old. But her family was pretty much trashy and drug users. In the end her step father gave the guy ultimatum. Basically he married her otherwise, her step father threatened to report him to the police.
She is one of the ''shy/funny girls but she is really attractive.'' What is wrong with that tho

She is one of the ''shy/funny girls but she is really attractive.'' What is wrong with that tho

Basically it comes down to this. If she has a father in her homelife . It will make it very difficult for you to have "relations" with her.

Basically it comes down to this. If she has a father in her homelife . It will make it very difficult for you to have "relations" with her.
Can you explain? She developed a crush on me but Im corious actually