[Serious] Would you help the manlet?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
I mean he is a cuck. I would tackle him just because I want to do it to someone. so yeah id help the small dude

SeiGun

SeiGun

Mogger
fuck, being short is really a failo,
i bet he will less likely to get tackle if he is tall...
i really need to change my job to a shorter environment if i want to get a promotion

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

Quantum
Never even began for manlettes. He had at least 30 years to be angry about being a manlet, seems they never learn

SHARK

SHARK

Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had
Jesus Christ idk how this man hasn’t gone er yet. Literally dealing with shit your whole life and then you get mocked by thousands online. I swear this man might go paddock considering he seems aggressive enough to go through with it. Hope he does

HereForReasons

HereForReasons

🔒Not open for further replies.
Omg the fucking toilet tweeting this calling this dude mysoginistic? Short men get discrimination every day, bitch have some insight, your not the victim here stop trying to make this about women getting treated poorly, this poor soul has been discriminized and laughed at by women his whole life, and in life in general probably.

also bitch:

Yeah i bet he fucking did, hypocrite foid fuck. Srs she geniunely try to make women and herself the victim here. It pisses me off,

"of course there is no reasons for him to have a mental breakdown like this, because women can't do anything bad, men are always the victim, and him being angry at women is probably because of his own delusions, not because he gets treated by shit by women all the time. No that can't happend because women can't be wrong, women are always the victim in every situation, what a mysoginistic pig"

Last edited:
Curious0

Curious0

Zephir
Jesus Christ idk how this man hasn’t gone er yet. Literally dealing with shit your whole life and then you get mocked by thousands online. I swear this man might go paddock considering he seems aggressive enough to go through with it. Hope he does
I just hope he gets revenge on this guy and the girl who filmed him and posted this SJW bullshit on twitter

Devilman

Devilman

Trainee
It's a clown world we live in

Poor guy was doomed from the start, maybe if he had been born a couple hundred years later he could have made it. Now he'll just be a meme femoids will laugh at. This honestly makes other manlets look bad just by association. It's over boyos, normies won't see the sad reality in this video. They'll just see an angry oompa loompa getting tackled by a fucking boomer and laugh.

1562663488247.png

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Mage
Manlets and lanklets UNITE

ONLY TOGETHER CAN WE HOPE TO DEFEAT OUR TRUE ENEMY:

WOMEN

also it owns that boomers are getting blackpilled lol

KrissKross

KrissKross

Proud Jew and friend to Goyims. Out and proud.
That is so so brutal and hard to watch. How short would he be?
But yes, that white knight cuck that tackled him deserves retribution most definitely.
Genuinely feel bad for that guy

Gudru

Gudru

Feminist / BLM-supporter / CORTEZ2020 / LGBTQ+
Holy fuck its literally over for him and his body shape isn't helping him

@mido the slayer you were right long legs and arms are so high class and aryan

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel.
Fuck the whore who recorded all this and fuck the white knights too. This is exactly why I hate most women and why I don’t believe it’s sexist to hate the majority of them because almost all women are virtue signalling fame whores.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)